Waiting your reply
Thanks alot for helping

Saroman
01-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Didnt know about this tracker.

Even i would love an invite..if someone can spare it :D

zedex
01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
the best way to find scientific documentary would be pubmed , bitorrents with all do respect is not the right place for it

zedex
01-13-2008, 11:04 AM
oops

zedex
01-13-2008, 11:07 AM
oops x2

Saroman
01-13-2008, 11:25 AM
whats pubmed ?

zedex
01-13-2008, 11:34 AM
google it and you shell see

also http://scholar.google.co.il/

aolemy
01-13-2008, 12:05 PM
But pubmed is a scientific journals , but I need this tracker

for scientific documentary movies

SCR
01-13-2008, 12:16 PM
aolemy... can u please edit your post ?
Because in the tracker`s FAQ says this :
"Can we discuss this site in public??

No. Due to the unfortunate circumstances, we have decided to prioritize security more then ever. This means, that mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to SciFi******* is forbidden. Anyone breaking this rule will unfortunately be permanently banned from the site. Also do not share, transfer, sell or trade your account. Your account is personal, if you don't want it, leave it. If you are found selling invites, you and all of your invitees will be banned."
And No i don`t have invites there.

aolemy
01-13-2008, 12:28 PM
aolemy... can u please edit your post ?
Because in the tracker`s FAQ says this :
"Can we discuss this site in public??

No. Due to the unfortunate circumstances, we have decided to prioritize security more then ever. This means, that mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to SciFi******* is forbidden. Anyone breaking this rule will unfortunately be permanently banned from the site. Also do not share, transfer, sell or trade your account. Your account is personal, if you don't want it, leave it. If you are found selling invites, you and all of your invitees will be banned."
And No i don`t have invites there.
oh , really
I don't know about that befor , & now I think it is very strongf torrent for scientific thing & now more that any time befor I need to have an account on it , but even invites isn't available
really , I'm so sad about that & I hope any member can find a solution for me plz

SCR
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
aolemy ok .. but can u please remove the tracker`s url from your original post ?
and u have 2 more post`s in this section remove the url from there as well.

SCR
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
aolemy ok .. but can u please remove the tracker`s url from your original post ?
and u have 2 more post`s in this section remove the url from there as well.

aolemy
01-13-2008, 12:50 PM
I already do that my fiend for you

buggyfresh
01-13-2008, 01:20 PM
MVgroup is good for documentaries e.g. BBC Human Body - they have a public tracker too.