PDA

View Full Version : (req)revolt

zizo85
01-13-2008, 06:08 PM
hiii guys
i cant wait....i need an invite to revolt:yup:its long time i was looking for it and nobody help me.......so i hope its the time to have invite to that great forum.
i love forums sooooo much thats why i am looking 4 that great forum
i hear that have a lot of good members and great community
thats why i want to member there
dont want to talk a lot but i think i deserve an invite

Regard:
Messi

Polarbear
01-13-2008, 06:10 PM
are you doing those requests on a weekly basis now?

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 06:13 PM
are you doing those requests on a weekly basis now?

:yup::wacko:

KFlint
01-13-2008, 06:17 PM
man...your sig already says you dream to join revolt

if someone really wanted to invite you, it would already have been done

angryghost
01-13-2008, 06:20 PM
I think dreaming just isn't going to cut it. You have to need it and achieving it will be your life's goal.

Snaidis
01-13-2008, 06:22 PM
I think dreaming just isn't going to cut it. You have to need it and achieving it will be your life's goal.
man, you take the torrents thing too seriously.

krunktastic
01-13-2008, 06:24 PM
These requests are getting ridiculous nowadays. Everyone "needs" and "dreams about" every tracker.

Oh right, and the "community" is always to most important thing...

You'd probably want to ask that guy who made the post on revolt for some invites; tell HIM why it's imperative to the progression of your life that you need revolt.

kaffeine
01-13-2008, 06:25 PM
I don't see why this request should have a different outcome than your last ones..

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-my-dream-263104

darkseekers
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
why u deserve an invite ?
lol

angryghost
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
man, you take the torrents thing too seriously.
man, you don't understand sarcasm

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 06:32 PM
why u deserve an invite ?
lol

Maybe to conclude the collection? :whistling

zedex
01-13-2008, 06:32 PM
you were atrader before and now in your giveaways you give accounts wich is the same like trading for that community so .....GL

PRINCE
01-13-2008, 06:33 PM
i think that hard to get invite
whatever you ReTiReD or not
you want all members trust you
never forget you trader
and as KFlint say
you write this words from old time
if any mamber want help you
you sure will get it
any way GL

Presto
01-13-2008, 06:35 PM
They would ban you for spamming. oO

SAM
01-13-2008, 06:41 PM
well, there about 3 topics about revolt n the first 2 pages of bt section ,all of them ,state clearly that request threads will minimum your chance in joining in .
yet , no one even read them carefully.
as many revolt members here said " if revolt want you , they will contact you"
so there is no need for threads and publicity and all this .

GRB23
01-13-2008, 06:42 PM
hiii guys
i cant wait....i need an invite to revolt:yup:its long time i was looking for it and nobody help me.......so i hope its the time to have invite to that great forum.
i love forums sooooo much thats why i am looking 4 that great forum
i hear that have a lot of good members and great community
thats why i want to member there

Regard:
Messi

how do you know you deserve it?....
Santa Clause told you?
with this attitude i don't believe you will get an invite...
i don't have revolt but i am not wishing for it like you...i believe i can live without it.....

whitmar
01-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Imagine for a moment that every distasteful, off-putting, beggar-thread you start takes at least a month for the people whose attention you seek to forget that they throw up a little in their mouths every time they see one. Are you starting to see why that invitation is going to be a long time coming? The word Revolt in this instance is the name of the forum, not a verb instructing you how to behave. If that were the case, it would be called, "Revolt Us Now, MESSI_19."

pro267
01-13-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't see why this request should have a different outcome than your last ones..
That's probably because you weren't paying attention.
Didn't you read? The guy clearly stated that he deserves it now.

Duh.

SgtMajor
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM

Sorry to rain on your parade further, but believe me, you don't /deserve/ an invite for sure.

And if you ever got in by hook or by crook, I bet you wouldn't last as long as Raj did!

Polarbear
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM

Duh.

oh yeah, right. i totally overread that. that will change things dramatically.

sorry for being sarcastic here, messi. if i were you i'd close this thread and keep a little dignity.

aysomc
01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
u dont want revolt, all of the users just go there and look at old topics, we havnt even said a word to each other in like 3 months. not only that but we're all gay, a huge gay boner fest when we do talk. so if you're saying that you dream of a huge gay boner fest then i guess you can continue this epic quest for an invite to a forum.

Polarbear
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM
u dont want revolt, all of the users just go there and look at old topics, we havnt even said a word to each other in like 3 months. not only that but we're all gay, a huge gay boner fest when we do talk. so if you're saying that you dream of a huge gay boner fest then i guess you can continue this epic quest for an invite to a forum.

correct and the women there are all man-hating lesbian feminist animals who have nothing better to do to than post their hot private lesbian amateur pics in the xxx section and bore us gay guys to death with it.

kaffeine
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM

Duh.
oh oh, i'm sorry.. indeed i didn't read that carefully enough. my mistake. if he says he deserves it now, then there's nothing more to add.. :lol:

except I don't think it would meet his expectations, based on his priorities when looking to join a new site:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-u-interesting-in-post2581160/postcount25

JROQuinn
01-13-2008, 07:44 PM

correct and the women there are all man-hating lesbian feminist animals who have nothing better to do to than post their hot private lesbian amateur pics in the xxx section and bore us gay guys to death with it.

Hey can I be gay with you guys!?:lol: nevermind that was gay enough :P

_coder_
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
It was a bad idea creating this thread MESSI it was a abit obvious from the start you were going to get flamed. I recommend highly that you close this thread and keep the respect that you still have (if any) because the outcome of this request does not look good.

Just my 0.02 cent

Quarter
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM
By "revolt" you mean "revolutiontt"?

kaffeine
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
By "revolt" you mean "revolutiontt"?
nope.. revtt != revolt

GRB23
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM

:lol: :rofl:: ....haven't laughed like this in a while.....:lol:

SgtMajor
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM

No, only ghey n00bs are allowed, and I'm sorry to report that you are just plain old gay.

JROQuinn
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM

No, only ghey n00bs are allowed, and I'm sorry to report that you are just plain old gay.

Dammit!!! :pinch: Can't anyone keep a secret anymore!?

pandabear
01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
I really have to ask how old are some of you are?

DanielleD87
01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
is this thread request a joke? like people can't see your sig or the past requests? lol, this is better then mango.

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Close the thread messi... :yup:

LaPistola
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Never going to happen for you. Sorry man, no one is going to risk their account on revolt to invite a trader. :noes:

zizo85
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
thnx a lot 4 all that spam:dry:
but plz guys dont need that shit words:angry:;)
it just request nothing else....its not that big if u have good words put it or plz keep it 4 u r self:mellow::naughty:
thnx again

DanielleD87
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
revolt has spoken in an indirect way (not from me but from others). let me make it a bit more clear for you: when you ask to become part of a community and it says no indirectly, then you leave it be. Asking again after being told no is just plain disrespectful.

SgtMajor
01-13-2008, 08:25 PM
thnx a lot 4 all that spam:dry:
but plz guys dont need that shit words:angry:;)
it just request nothing else....its not that big if u have good words put it or plz keep it 4 u r self:mellow::naughty:
thnx again

Close the thread if you don't like the truth.

When silly people make silly requests they will get silly answers, it is after all what is deserved.

zedex
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
oouuchchchchc ..... BURN !!!

zizo85
01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
thnx a lot 4 all

When silly people make silly requests they will get silly answers, it is after all what is deserved.
u told me that i am silly!!!!!:angry:
i dont want to speak with bad language....so plz apologized i dont want any one told me that.
thats not good way to talk with someone u r just baby right:frusty:and i dont want to talk with babies.....

SgtMajor
01-13-2008, 08:43 PM

i dont want to speak with bad language....so plz apologized i dont want any one told me that.
thats not good way to talk with someone u r just baby right:frusty:and i dont want to talk with babies.....

I thought silly was being kind, I was going to say:

When stupid people make stupid requests they will get stupid answers.

How many more times do you have to be told, you will never. I repeat, NEVER, get into revolt, so making repeated requests such as this one only opens you up for the ridicule that followed.

zizo85
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM

I thought silly was being kind, I was going to say:

When stupid people make stupid requests they will get stupid answers.

How many more times do you have to be told, you will never. I repeat, NEVER, get into revolt, so making repeated requests such as this one only opens you up for the ridicule that followed.
just one word i will write
:yup:thnx:yup:
u r good guy:dry:
:yup:merci:yup:
i think u dont mean that ?right
if u mean it god please u
:shutup::shutup::shutup: