PDA

View Full Version : <iTS invite>

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 02:51 PM
hello ppl
first of all sorry for cluttering the invites section with one more thread on iTS..
aftr 4 giveaways and helping ppl n stuff..here i am requesting for the first time and probably the second last time(not a tracker collector)...
so just like many others even my request is simple n sweet...an iTS invite...
ya...for me im not a very heavy downloader..but im a community lover and an anti-trader...
ya i do download but mostly its the community which mattrs....u can guess that by the amount of time i spent on fst lolz.....i love it here...and i wud love to be a part of a even more private community..just like iTS...
i hope u all gimme the chance to do that..
thanks for reading
cheers
nicole

StefanSamara
01-14-2008, 02:56 PM
These its threads are almost as often as the ftn ones :lol:

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 02:59 PM
i knw..cant help.,..just dont wanna miss the comm out there..sorry

xzander
01-14-2008, 03:33 PM
As long as you an anti-trader you will get it i hope so man .... me ,too

Nemrod
01-14-2008, 03:41 PM
hello ppl
first of all sorry for cluttering the invites section with one more thread on iTS..
aftr 4 giveaways and helping ppl n stuff..here i am requesting for the first time and probably the second last time(not a tracker collector)...
so just like many others even my request is simple n sweet...an iTS invite...
ya...for me im not a very heavy downloader..but im a community lover and an anti-trader...
ya i do download but mostly its the community which mattrs....u can guess that by the amount of time i spent on fst lolz.....i love it here...and i wud love to be a part of a even more private community..just like iTS...
i hope u all gimme the chance to do that..
thanks for reading
cheers
nicole

Good luck, IŽm almost sure that sooner or later youŽll get it. :)

Something Else
01-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Oh noes not the stalker kid.. :fear:
Only if you take Mulder to dinner.

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
cmon dont take get mulder in here again...tht was a bad experience,,..it was sad to knw tht those guys cant even understand sarcasm...
cant help tht...
just wished u didnt cosider that...
so any chances of me seeing the light of ur wonderful tracker??

Hairbautt
01-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Word.

Redirecting thread to the lounge :whistling

angryghost
01-14-2008, 05:42 PM
nicole you really shoulda stayed under the radar :lol:

kiroboss
01-14-2008, 06:02 PM
good luck hope to get it;)

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 06:03 PM
maybe ur right..lolz

SAM
01-14-2008, 06:04 PM
why do you choose to be anti-trader ?!

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 06:19 PM
wat will u get by trading??another tracker....thts all...by not trading and helping others out when they need help and giving them a tracker which they really want and will use it properly u first of all get the good wishes of tht guy/gal and second in the process u make a friend ,..a strong bond between the giver and the taker...
one more thing..during a trade the invitee can do whatever he likes with his account cause he will think tht he has aquired it...by giving something and as a result u might get banned or have a bad rep out there for inviting someone like that...while in a giveaway..the invitee usually wont do that...obviously there are exceptions...we cant debate abt tht....
n ya the feeling of giving and helping someone when they really need something is just something out of the world ..atleast for me..

Something Else
01-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Aren't those reasons not to trade as opposed to reasons to be anti-trade. :huh:

supper
01-14-2008, 06:24 PM
wat will u get by trading??another tracker....thts all...by not trading and helping others out when they need help and giving them a tracker which they really want and will use it properly u first of all get the good wishes of tht guy/gal and second in the process u make a friend ,..a strong bond between the giver and the taker...
one more thing..during a trade the invitee can do whatever he likes with his account cause he will think tht he has aquired it...by giving something and as a result u might get banned or have a bad rep out there for inviting someone like that...while in a giveaway..the invitee usually wont do that...obviously there are exceptions...we cant debate abt tht....
n ya the feeling of giving and helping someone when they really need something is just something out of the world ..atleast for me..u forgot the most important thing its against the tracker rules and put them in risk when u do tradeing

btw i got many accounts with out invites any more coz i gived away some free invites to trusted ppl here

but yes i agree with u about how u feel good after u help someone

the thing thts its against tracker rules is pretty obvious: yea but u need to say it 1000 once per day if u will asking for free invites to show it to ur anti traders fellows

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 06:25 PM
the thing thts its against tracker rules is pretty obvious..i didnt feel the need to mention tht.anyways thanks for reminding ppl tht...lolz

Something Else
01-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Mod please move this to the lounge. Mulder will be waiting. :naughty:

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Aren't those reasons not to trade as opposed to reasons to be anti-trade. :huh:
i think i did add a line in between as to y im an anti-trader...
even them first of all cause they defy rules and secondly most of the traders are tracker-collectors...whichi hate...thts totally my point of view

i neva thought mulder wud play a part tht big in my life...
so it finally seems there isnt a place for me out there...k then....
guess i shud move on..
fst rules..
cheers

supper
01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
secondly most of the traders are tracker-collectors? u just asking for brand new tracker call iTS u dont know any thing about it but u still need it is thats dose not make u collector too plus how many tracker u have 10 or 20 even if 3 or5 trackers is enough

so come on:ermm:

thats beside u gived accounts in ur giveaways which mean its not good thing for anti traders rules (leave ur accounts die better u give it to some one. ur account is only for ur personal use etc .....)

Something Else
01-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh just let Mulder groom you FFS. :emo:

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 06:47 PM
secondly most of the traders are tracker-collectors? u just asking for brand new tracker call iTS u dont know any thing about it but u still need it is thats dose not make u collector too plus how many tracker u have 10 or 20 even if 3 or5 trackers is enough

so come on:ermm:

thats beside u gived accounts in ur giveaways which mean its not good thing for anti traders rules (leave ur accounts die better u give it to some one. ur account is only for ur personal use etc .....)

good point supper...didnt realise that..but i wud prefer someone else who really needs it using the accnt rather than letting it die of..
and tracker collector..no im not one...
regarding iTS...i have heard a lot from many a close frens of mine abt its good comm and thats the only reason y i wanna join it..not the downloads..cause the downloads n stuff can be done from any tracker...atleast the content which i need except sometimes...

Oh just let Mulder groom you FFS. :emo:
FFS???

aysomc
01-14-2008, 06:57 PM
For Fucks Sake

nkhlsrf
01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
thnx..

nkhlsrf
01-15-2008, 07:23 AM
bump

Something Else
01-15-2008, 07:26 AM
bump

:naughty: (Filling in for Mulder)

angryghost
01-15-2008, 07:29 AM
jeez... just submit to mulder!:shifty:

pandabear
01-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Who or what is mulder :/

Markus_18
01-15-2008, 09:31 AM
check this out :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-only-gals-265009

nkhlsrf
01-15-2008, 09:34 AM
thanks for letting the world knw...so tht ppl get to knw we got a couple of losers here as well..who dont only understand a healthy joke/sarcasm but make it into a shit big issue..

Barbarossa
01-15-2008, 09:39 AM
He's actually a nice bloke, but just a bit down on his luck.
You could do a lot worse :yes: