PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys please read

jonny81985
01-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Hey I am new to this site but cant wait to become an active member. I love sharing and using bit torrent sites. I believe that file sharing should be free and that trading torrent sites by worth is against the whole spirit of file sharing.

As a member of some of the top sites, atleast the best sites i could get into without trading (RevTT,Hdbits, SCC) I have come to appreciate what it means to have the honor of participating in these great communities. Ideally I want to move up to FTN or FSC. I hear the community at FSC is amazing and I really want to become part of that tight knit group of people. I think that the spirit of file sharing represents community aspects at their best.

Not only do we get to enjoy great media and games, but also have the opportunity to meet countless people. This is why I am here asking for invites to these amazing elite sites (from what i hear atleast). I am not here offering a trade but only my loyal membership and respectful and friendly personality among the forums of either of these sites. Of course I will offer proof of a good ratio to other sites. If ne one here is willing to graciously offer me an invite please pm me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you :)

Edit: I have been here for a bit now so I am just bumping my request in hopes it might be fiiled :)

Jon

G-Force
01-15-2008, 04:16 AM
one of the better request i must say, but you have only 6 posts mate, i suggest you contribute a little more and ask again in 3-4 months. You seem to be sincere and have a good attitude so you shouldnt find it to hard once you contribute a little more.

avoozl
01-15-2008, 05:24 AM
Jon,
I like your attitude. You are new here and don't have many posts so I doubt you will get an invite to FTN or FSC just yet, but your time will come.

jonny81985
01-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey guys thanks for the friendly responses, I know FTN or FSC is a long shot, but you cant get in unless you ask right? I look forward to getting to know everyone here and you never know maybe someday!

Thanks
Jon

Hopefully my time will come lol, I know i am new and of course will be patient but i figured it was worth a try. By the way if ne one around here needs help or advice dont be afraid to pm me :)

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 04:34 AM
Bump!

Kyl3KK
01-16-2008, 04:49 AM
I really like your post.

vinhkhang01
01-16-2008, 04:52 AM
You said you're looking for FSC and FTN.
You said you got SCT without trading.
Now, on your sig - you want SCT and FTN. Are you confused....

sohney
01-16-2008, 04:57 AM
I'm in the same boat as you jonny, quick question though, how were you able to get your hands on sct without trading?

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 05:01 AM
I did recieve SCT without trading. I recently got disabled and asked my friend to talk to the admins for me. They said the cheater bot disabled me and gave no explanation as to why. I hear that alot of people have this issue, I can however assure you that i was not cheating there or anywhere for that matter.

This is the truth as i have nothing to hide. I would however someday like to get back into SCT but for now it doesnt seem likely.

Thats what happened sorry for the confusion

thanks JOn

I good friend of mine sent me an invite to SCT for free. I helped him get started out with a torrent leech invite back in the day and i guess he never forgot lol

sometimes you just gotta be patient and the invites will come.

VIZFX
01-16-2008, 05:11 AM
Like you said, patience is the key and try to help out when possible. At least that's my plan since I'm also new. Take care.

SAM
01-16-2008, 05:27 AM
it will take you sometime to enter fsc or ftn but you need to be patient anf prove yourself worthy to be invited :)

bigdaddykane
01-16-2008, 06:55 AM
we are all here to try to help folks with whatever knowledge we have and learn at the same time.and maybe someday get to the trackers we are looking for once we have established friends and they know we are honest. and here to enjoy our stay at this great community. and to read fatcats posts lol i have to admit they are funny.so maybe we can all one day when they realize we are different from the people they have gotten burned before with get what we looking for. good luck jon and to all of us the noobs,thanks to the rest of the all timers that have been here for awhile and the staff at fst for allowing us to be part of this great community .

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 07:26 AM
we are all here to try to help folks with whatever knowledge we have and learn at the same time.and maybe someday get to the trackers we are looking for once we have established friends and they know we are honest. and here to enjoy our stay at this great community. and to read fatcats posts lol i have to admit they are funny.so maybe we can all one day when they realize we are different from the people they have gotten burned before with get what we looking for. good luck jon and to all of us the noobs,thanks to the rest of the all timers that have been here for awhile and the staff at fst for allowing us to be part of this great community .

nFrUvphjH4A

Ohhhh yaaaaaaaa
I try to amuse...thanks for the props mate.:lol:

To the OP:

Glad to see you here! Welcome to this vast domain called FST, where mice and men work together as one.

Idk where I was going with that, its late, Im tired, and a little drunk...

Back to the point.

You have potential, but dont jump the gun.

There is another user who is in the same boat as you and I wrote a bunch of things that can help him out.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-me-269295

Read my responses there, and that should put you well on your way.

Also, just be yourself, dont let people tell you who you are!
Be active in the forums, this is the only way people will know you and trust you. Just look at me, everyone here knows who I am, most people like my posts, few hate them, everyone enjoys laughing at them.

Just whatever you do ...remember:

http://www.gocolumbiamo.com/EM/Images/1985poster1.jpg

Can prevent yourself from becoming a account trader.

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Thanks Fatcat that was very helpful and friendly :)

jonny81985
01-25-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey I am new to this site but cant wait to become an active member. I love sharing and using bit torrent sites. I believe that file sharing should be free and that trading torrent sites by worth is against the whole spirit of file sharing.

As a member of some of the top sites, atleast the best sites i could get into without trading (RevTT,Hdbits, SCC) I have come to appreciate what it means to have the honor of participating in these great communities. Ideally I want to move up to FTN or FSC. I hear the community at FSC is amazing and I really want to become part of that tight knit group of people. I think that the spirit of file sharing represents community aspects at their best.

Not only do we get to enjoy great media and games, but also have the opportunity to meet countless people. This is why I am here asking for invites to these amazing elite sites (from what i hear atleast). I am not here offering a trade but only my loyal membership and respectful and friendly personality among the forums of either of these sites. Of course I will offer proof of a good ratio to other sites. If ne one here is willing to graciously offer me an invite please pm me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you :)

Edit: I have been here for a bit now so I am just bumping my request in hopes it might be fiiled :)

Jon
Bump :0)

grimms
01-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Gotta chime in here. Just continue to be active, me and you are already friends on here. Just be helpful, help others like you been doing and in time you'll be sure to get those invites...Trust me.

jonny81985
01-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Gotta chime in here. Just continue to be active, me and you are already friends on here. Just be helpful, help others like you been doing and in time you'll be sure to get those invites...Trust me.

Yea I figured i would just put it out there again with my fingers crossed lol.

Thanks for chiming in though atleast now i know someone read my thread lol

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 04:16 AM

Hell me and Grimms just got into FSC :D

Just do as Grimms says, and if he says you are a good guy, then youll get my vote as well when it is time to get one of those invites you want.

There is a extremely high probability you wont get those high level invites by posting here in FST, as FTN/FSC arent granting new invites. If you are a good member here, and become a good member on other trackers, youll meet people, trust me. One person I met invited me into 3 "high level" trackers within 1 week, I didnt ask for a single one, he just asked for my email and the next thing I knew...I was into each of those sites.

(Plus imho, youll find all the same stuff on those sites as you will anywhere else....I barely download off of my high level sites...i just upload and hang out in the forums/irc...because my low level 0day's are 10x faster :lol:)

jonny81985
01-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Yea i know, really i only use Sct to download stuff. Someone i met who quit the whole torrent scene recommended Ftn to me because of the younger crowd. The way he put it was fsc has an older, more mature crowd, while Ftn is younger and more active.

To be honest, I just want to find a good site like Ftn, settle down there, get to know everyone, and delete my other acts (except for one or two).

Grimms is great and really helpful, glad to hear I got you guys behind me :)

Dark Archon
01-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Yea i know, really i only use Sct to download stuff. Someone i met who quit the whole torrent scene recommended Ftn to me because of the younger crowd. The way he put it was fsc has an older, more mature crowd, while Ftn is younger and more active.

To be honest, I just want to find a good site like Ftn, settle down there, get to know everyone, and delete my other acts (except for one or two).

good luck :D your request looks genuine.

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 04:31 AM

FTN does have a younger crowd...but I dont really like their irc, sometimes the immature kids go in there and just start fights with eachother...its very annoying. Forums arent too bad though. Ill pm you a few sites that I think youll like as far as community... id rather pm then start up a publicity stunt again..:pinch:

jonny81985
01-25-2008, 04:34 AM
Sounds good man, I really appreciate the help and look forward to hearing from you. Thats funny about the kids though lol

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 04:36 AM
Sounds good man, I really appreciate the help and look forward to hearing from you. Thats funny about the kids though lol

Its funny to watch...but gets annoying after seeing it every other day...:pinch:

grimms
01-25-2008, 05:00 AM
Add Revtt to that list as well. All anybody does in there is call each other names, well at least when i was in their channel for the holiday GB upload bonus.

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 05:11 AM
Add Revtt to that list as well. All anybody does in there is call each other names, well at least when i was in their channel for the holiday GB upload bonus.

i didnt read it once, i idled for my bonus...got off after 1 week so id be sure to get it :lol:

jonny81985
01-25-2008, 05:12 AM
Yea same here, its really hard to put up with that sh*t sometimes. If you go in there trying to be nice, you just get called names lol