PDA

View Full Version : 1 iTS Invite for 1 Deserving Member

th0r
01-15-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't normally do giveaways, nor do I believe in mass-propagating a community for my own self-indulgence, but my seemingly idle account has 1 iTS invite attached to do whatever I please with. Since this community is highly regarded and requested by this discussion's frequenters, I'll do my part as a member in this wake of begging posts and threads by making someone's day, and then I'll vanish back to protecting the interests of the communities and trackers that I hold dear; Let's begin:

I'm giving 1 iTS invite to a member that I feel will contribute the most to this flourishing community of like-minded individuals: Whether it be a sharp wit, aesthetic talent, a pension for sports and recreation, or just a warm and open-arms attitude; the decision is mine, not the fingers or the mouths of the posts to come.

Rules of engagement:

1.) No traders; Please don't try to hide behind your lack of a BT reputation, because I will scrutinize your post history.

2.) What will you contribute to their community? Do you have play a sport? Do you have an affinity for music? Are you an artist? What you choose to write for rule #2 is most important to be considered; I've my own criteria staged in my mind, so do your best to gather and present yourself to me in ways I'll leave up to you.

That's it. All direct request PMs warrant ignoring and a potential disqualification, so don't waste my inbox space, please. No invite requests for friends, coworkers, ex-girlfriends, etc.; You, and only you must apply. I'll choose the winner in 3 or 4 days.

Void where prohibited. All rights reserved.

Happy posting!

rotem1984
01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
good luck all and nice m8:D

s1fayed
01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
can i have it plz
i am a teacher and helping the community by trying to educate their children
thanks if i get it
thanks if i didnt get

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 11:24 AM
To add on, I will be scouring the responses looking for potential future members... Depending on what I see, these members, if they didnt win Th0r's giveaway, may be considered to be a candidate for an invite in the near future...

and if you guys thought I was ruthless in going through your history...

Th0r Knows no mercy.

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/thumb/d/d2/Thor_60_cov_%28by_Dan_Brereton%29.jpg/300px-Thor_60_cov_%28by_Dan_Brereton%29.jpg

Excellent giveaway my friend.

how is there an iTS giveawy--how you say---because it is Th0r!!! lol

Dark Archon
01-15-2008, 11:25 AM
woah giveaway of the year already? iTS so rare...

meroo
01-15-2008, 11:31 AM
can i have it plz

spark
01-15-2008, 11:31 AM

ROFL

can i have it plz

Sure :lol:

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
ROFL

can i have it plz

aww spark you werent suppose to give them all away in 1 hour.:lol:

spark
01-15-2008, 11:39 AM
aww spark you werent suppose to give them all away in 1 hour.:lol:

I was impressed with his request :lol:

rotem1984
01-15-2008, 11:39 AM
can i have it plz
thanks if i get it
thanks if i didnt get
hmmmmm yeah u have a nice reason to get in:frusty:

Dark Archon
01-15-2008, 11:44 AM
can i have it plz
thanks if i get it
thanks if i didnt get

is that sarcasm...lol...:wacko:

th0r
01-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Cut the chatter, please, or else resume your conversations in a PM.

LivingInSouthPark
01-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Rules: 1 - ok
2 - I play alot of sport's footbal (Im footbal maniac my favourite club is Manchester Und I also like watchig voleeyball basketball and alot of other sports(atm i cant play any kind of sport cuz i have surgery and i cant run and nothig relate with sports but after few moths i will be bac to normall)
I also like music but no singing one time i try but....my friends try to kill me :lol:

and also i alredy made request for iTS here is it
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-wanna-part-its-267980 :)

ramola
01-15-2008, 11:56 AM
can i please have the invite i promise not to cheat or trade and remain active.

regarding my favorite sport to tell u the truth i am not much of an athlete and i don't watch much sports either. however, one sport which i do like to play occasionally is badminton. by the way if swimming counts i also love to swim.

i am a very big music buff and my favorite singer is evanesence. i love her song bring me to life although her most recent album open door left something to desire. i am a very big hooberstank fan and his song reason to live is one of my favorites.

i would also like to mention that i have never traded an account although i have offered to trade invites. i just thought u should know. however, if i do get a rare invite such as its,bitmetv or sct etc i will trade it only when hell freezes over.

DeNeDe
01-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Rules: 1 -Ok ( i think so)
2. Football,sky jumping,biathlon & Cs 1.6 (i actually play football for a team here in my city;my favorite team is Manchester United;favorite player C.Ronaldo)
in the world of cs i don't consider myself the best,but i am one of many that really know how cs is really played
music ? if it has ritmh is good ..
p.s nice giveaway .. i need that invite .. since i got here i want an account on ITS
cheers !

LOSTMAN
01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Good ITS to all

s1fayed
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM
can i have it plz
thanks if i get it
thanks if i didnt get
ok man thanks for your laughing at me

ROFL

what do you mean that

zxion
01-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I) Agreed

II)
A) What will you contribute to their community?
-Ans: My mature personality along with a hopefully long lasting friendship.

B) Do you have play a sport?
-Ans: Favorite sport is football (position. Goal Keeper), have been playing it since I was 6. Unfortunately can't play in University because my major takes up too much time :( (Biology major)

C) Do you have an affinity for music?
-Ans: Favorite is classical music (Favorite composer Johann Bach), but I also enjoy trance.

D) Are you an artist?
-Ans: No to tell you the truth my drawing artistic skills are horrible, but when it comes to photography, that is where I shine.

Thanks for the opportunity Thor. Also thanks for the second opportunity fatcat.

rocky1234
01-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Great giveaway...

ananthsmys
01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi

I may not be a regular poster but I am a regular vistor.

I am person who shares his knowledge. I am a teacher.

I share whatever I know. I am in all learning trackers and I maintain a ratio of more
than 2 . I participate in networking related forums and I love linux.

I can share whatever learning material I have and some rare movies.

Fine friend .

Whoever gets it deserves it . Best of luck to everyone

LRm
01-15-2008, 03:27 PM
1) I`m not a trader!
2) I will contribute to iTS community being a active member, help community with pleasure and i`ll help community by being a active seeder.
my favorite sport is basketball, i play for about 6 years.
i love trance music and i listen trance all the time when i`m at my pc.
I also have some photoshop skills, i can also help iTS when need with this.

I would like to be a member of iTS community, and hope that i`ll join iTS soon.
If you think that i deserve to be there I woud love the invite...Thanks!

nkhlsrf
01-15-2008, 03:29 PM
hey nice giveaway..wud love to have an iTs invite..have been looking for one.... and ya im not a trader u can be sure of that...
n ya abt contributing to the community..u can be rest assured of that...im a community lover and love closed communities with good members
keepin my fingers crossed..thanks
keep it up

MARINE619
01-15-2008, 03:31 PM
nice give away guy's ..:happy:

can i have one please;)

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 03:32 PM
th0r congrats for the giveaway

GRB23
01-15-2008, 03:42 PM
nice giveaway th0r....:)

Wormtail
01-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Nice one th0r ! iTS is really a gr8 site !

kadake
01-15-2008, 04:19 PM
I Would love one :)

Ratio Proof #1 (http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6338/bithdtv31dec07bv3.png)
Ratio Proof #2 (http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3545/bitmeorg15dec07tu2.png)
Ratio Proof #3 (http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2203/bitmetvorg15dec07le7.png)
Ratio Proof #4 (http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5854/pisexyorg30dec07ae3.png)
Ratio Proof #5 (http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6932/thebox15dec07tt3.png)
Ratio Proof #6 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5404/tvtorrentscom15dec07lx7.png)
Ratio Proof #7 (http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3079/demonoidcomcx7.png)
Ratio Proof #8 (http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1427/revolutionttwc4.png)

SPEED TEST (http://www.speedtest.net/result/191418310.png)

Im currently writting up some tutorials on BT clients including using RSS (in depth, unlike these brief guides i have seen so far)
These i could share in your forums if im invited :)

Rpcry
01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi, i would like an invite to iTS. I have read about it from time to time, and it seems like a nice place, with a great sense of community and fair staff. However, even if i can assure you that if i got interested i will be active on forums, i can't assure you that i will be very active downloading mostly because my speeds sucks and i have to be content wise when i download plus i’m very selective. Anyway, what can i offer? well i have been a torrenter for around 5 years, i know what i do and can be helpfully, i also like movies and books so i’m open to discussions and suggestions even if english isn’t my language, and finally i’m a big soccer fan.

thanx in advance
Rpcry

Something Else
01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Good giveaway. Good luck all. :smilie4:

Something Else
01-15-2008, 04:27 PM

solaris
01-15-2008, 04:34 PM
@th0r :-

I vouch for Rpcry :)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif
If that counts :shifty: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shifty.gif

burtz
01-15-2008, 04:38 PM
1.) traded once (a year ago, i think. total new to private trackers back then.), but will never trade or am i planning to do that again. if i'd be disqualified for because of that, it's fine with me. at least i'm saying things that i did before. :)

2.) i'm a musician, a guitarist to be specific. it's my job to play and fill up the mids of a band's rhythm section on stage. hehe! i play rock, metal and blues (i'm a big joe satriani/john petrucci fan btw :D) most of the time, though i do have just a few jazz tunes under my belt too. i'm not really sure what is it that i may have that can make iTS better, but i'm sure that i'll be using it a lot just like my everyday trackers. i'll try to be active in their forums and maybe help out members in there if i could. not sure if there's a request section in there or if regular members are allowed to upload their own stuff, but i can rip audio CDs to MP3/FLAC. :)

thanks for your time and good luck! :)

Rpcry
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
@th0r :-

I vouch for Rpcry http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif
If that counts http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shifty.gif
:cheers: <3

puckface
01-15-2008, 04:49 PM

heres what I dont understand, from the rules on ITS:

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to iTS on forums will get you banned.

then the ITS admin comes on and says good luck, i guess rules are made to be broken, and appoved of.. :)

Jupiter
01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Don't always believe what you see ;)

SAM
01-15-2008, 04:55 PM

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to iTS on forums will get you banned.
if you ask me , he has a point !
but no one will ask me ;)

Peter North
01-15-2008, 05:01 PM

then the ITS admin comes on and says good luck, i guess rules are made to be broken, and appoved of.. :)

Probably is on a good humor for now, but wend the invitee is inside the tracker, both of them are going to realized that he is not, that "good humor" after all.

Nemrod
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
I don´t see the point at all, rules at ITS as in almost every site are for users, no matter the class, all users, here we are talking about Thor and one of the owners of iTS.
They are not regular users.
So, we should must complain when iTS SysOp came here to recruit members in December, but nobody did it.
I think we should use some common sense.

SAM
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
the admin or the owner of any tracker has every right to invite any person without justification.
but users -whatever their ranks are - must abide by the tracker's rules

danio
01-15-2008, 05:12 PM

Probably is on a good humor for now, but wend the invitee is inside the tracker, both of them are going to realized that he is not, that "good humor" after all.

Or maybe the com rep considers th0r to be selective enough in this giveaway to invite a trustworthy person who will be an assett to the community and hence not an ordinary giveaway where it is more like "come get the invite! first one to post two ratio proofs gets it!".. I don't know, but that might be the reason :)

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM

+1

that is very good point:yup:..this is the way how staff member respect own rules:dabs:

but this iTS member is not exceptions on this,many break sites rules including staff members..

SAM
01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Or maybe the com rep considers th0r to be selective enough in this giveaway to invite a trustworthy person who will be an assett to the community and hence not an ordinary giveaway where it is more like "come get the invite! first one to post two ratio proofs gets it!".. I don't know, but that might be the reasonthat seems reasonable enough to me :)

@forumas

actually we don't work this way in ITS
you see , in ITS , we work as a family.
there is nothing means staff member or ordinary one, any truth worthy member is giving all the rights and the privilege like he is the owner of ITS
that's why most of us consider ITS as a home ;)

Legion
01-15-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm very curious about this iTS, heard it was a very exclusive community. I'm no beggar, just an old-timer looking to see how's this tracker "hangin'". I got 6 posts here, as you can see, and I'm only looking for news on FST. Check my username wherever you like, it's either b33f or Legion, you'll see I'm an active member, from all points of view. Much appreciated for listening and best of luck. Pm me if you decide to invite me

Something Else
01-15-2008, 06:52 PM
th0r asked permission and I trust him to choose wisely.
That's why it's ok.
He's not 'advertising invites'
He is giving 1 invite to what he considers a deserving member and I trust him to do that.

Why does everything have to be so controversial. :dabs:

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Heres an idea,

This way instead of 5000 invite threads asking for invites...there is just one...and it is easier for the community to go through and see.

Few things I have noticed so far:

A few of you are saying you wish to get into iTS to upload rare movies you have on your computer, you need to know that users are only allowed to upload files in their original rar'd format.

I find it ironic that people who commonly break rules regarding sites, have come in here and questioned the rules regarding this giveaway pointing out that it breaks the rules. If staff members allow the giveaway, then it is allowed with their permission. Just like they get to chose who to kick off their site.

People need to re-read the OP rules. They specifically state a certain set of requirements, yet I still see numerous posts going :"I want, give me please!"
Trust me, th0r is not going to just hand this out to someone who doesn't prove themselves.

Something Else
01-15-2008, 06:59 PM
An account anywhere is a privilege and not a right. :yes:
People forget that. :(

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM
An account anywhere is a privilege and not a right. :yes:
People forget that. :(

Such a wise wise man:lol:

For users reading this giveaway:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tracker-reviews-post2585927/postcount203

That is an extensive review regarding the site, so before you go jump on the bandwagon, please read it over and realize that the hype generated...is just that...hype.

:ermm:

nkhlsrf
01-15-2008, 07:03 PM
i totally agree with iTS....an account is a privilege anywhere...and thanks for tht link fatcat...

Enzo
01-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Damm..I'm not deserve it..Im a trader :S

mievmo
01-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Nice... make an good pick man.

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
and the winner is???

i just hope this thread will not end as rabbit one,but who knows..

maybe he will wait another 5 or 10 pages to decided :dabs:

GRB23
01-15-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm very curious about this iTS, heard it was a very exclusive community. I'm no beggar, just an old-timer looking to see how's this tracker "hangin'". I got 6 posts here, as you can see, and I'm only looking for news on FST. Check my username wherever you like, it's either b33f or Legion, you'll see I'm an active member, from all points of view. Much appreciated for listening and best of luck. Pm me if you decide to invite me
i wish you the best of luck Legion..it would be nice to have there some real friends..:D

Peter North
01-15-2008, 07:33 PM
The winner is no one since "Its" just remove all invites to everyone...

MARINE619
01-15-2008, 07:41 PM
The winner is no one since "Its" just remove all invites to everyone...
no comment :P

KREMBO
01-15-2008, 07:47 PM
may i be invited to this gr8 community
thanks

SAM
01-15-2008, 07:47 PM
i don't get your mentality guys
when we don't offer invites ,you are pissed
when we make a giveaway , you are inpatient and more pissed

what do you want us to do , invite all of you ?!
give the thread poster some time to choose the winner
is this so much to ask ?

supper
01-15-2008, 07:51 PM

is this so much to ask ?are u mod there?

spark
01-15-2008, 07:52 PM

is this so much to ask ?are u mod there?

no, are you mod here?

supper
01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
are u mod there?

no, are you mod here?no are u SAM?

SAM
01-15-2008, 07:54 PM
are u mod there?

there is nothing means staff member or ordinary one, any truth worthy member is giving all the rights and the privilege like he is the owner of ITS
that's why most of us consider ITS as a home http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif
:)

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 07:59 PM
is this so much to ask ?

we have all see what is happend when we give thread some time to pick the *winner*...nothing then spam including this my post and others..why waiting 3 or 4day??

also this site is way overhyped with next FTN lol...who cares anyway

also if that is true that invites are disabled at iTS then what u talking abouth here??
;)

pone44
01-15-2008, 07:59 PM
it has kept low profile, i have seen req but 1st giveaway, i think? anyway great to give to members who do not trade... It's only right!

supper
01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
that's why most of us consider ITS as a home http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif:)

good answer:)

i hope u dont belive all u read ;)

magushun
01-15-2008, 08:04 PM
you are wrong...

he said he wants to give to a DESERVING member. if he doesnt find anybody, then he waits a little more.

GIEV!!44 i nEEED itS!!!44 and can i get is not enough. i think if somebody shows up who can contribute to the community, not only being a nice and active member, but willing to share the rare love, the choice wont be hard : )

stroj
01-15-2008, 08:30 PM
I'll choose the winner in 3 or 4 days.

we have all see what is happend when we give thread some time to pick the *winner*...nothing then spam including this my post and others..why waiting 3 or 4day??

dont hate, make not to urself to not enter iTS threads anymore and you are all set (if you dont care, as you said)

unknown6
01-15-2008, 09:00 PM

dont hate, make not to urself to not enter iTS threads anymore and you are all set (if you dont care, as you said)

he is talking about what he felt

and i thing that what he said about iTS is quite right im a member there:yup:

grimms
01-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Well i would really love to be apart of the community. All i can say is i'm into alot of different things and am very like minded. I like to talk about music (I'm a producer), movies (i'm a good movie lover), sports (NFL), current events (the canidates running), anime (love adult cartoons) and various other things happening in the world today. Hopefully you will strongly consider me for the invite. Great giveaway man.

Rpcry
01-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi, just want to tell you that i just read the review of the site and i would like to decline my application to this giveaway. I have a big respect for people like you that give out invites based on trust and that trust has to be respected by the one you invite, following that i can assure that someone from cz/sk is going to appreciate it more; i know you have english content, but i can get it anywhere ;)

thanx anyway and good luck finding someone :).

KFlint
01-15-2008, 09:16 PM
@thor : we all know that iTS threads are causing problems since last week and i'm afraid that waiting 3 or 4 days to announce the winner will only bring a whole lot of spam about iTS in FST

i suggest you select the winner sooner or close the thread while you examine the profile of participants if you want to take your time, thx

eurovox
01-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Great giveaway dude.

Good luck to you all.

Be happy for the winner.

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Cant we all just....get along

http://coolfactor5.com/images/hugemarvin.jpg

lol so I was looking for a pic for this right...
http://images.google.com/images?q=can+we+all+just+get+along&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

read what it recommends you should also try lol

KFlint
01-15-2008, 09:35 PM
this one was cool too :

http://www.bartcop.com/bedfellows.jpg

th0r
01-15-2008, 09:37 PM
we all know that iTS threads are causing problems since last week and i'm afraid that waiting 3 or 4 days to announce the winner will only bring a whole lot of spam about iTS in FST

Will do, I'll chose the victor and close the thread at 11 P.M. pacific time.

And also, I'm a VIP there, so if invites are closed, I didn't notice because I still have mine. This giveaway was approved by 2 staff members, so quit bitching about it being against the rules.

supper
01-15-2008, 09:39 PM
:glag:

LivingInSouthPark
this one was cool too :

Yeap :D :rofl: ROFL

KFlint
thx th0r!

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 09:50 PM
this one was cool too :

Ya I saw that but thought that some people might flip out bc they are either bush fans or anti-america...or whatever...

i try to avoid politics :lol: it is for idiots!

http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/Politics-essence.gif

we all know that iTS threads are causing problems since last week and i'm afraid that waiting 3 or 4 days to announce the winner will only bring a whole lot of spam about iTS in FST

Will do, I'll chose the victor and close the thread at 11 P.M. pacific time.

And also, I'm a VIP there, so if invites are closed, I didn't notice because I still have mine. This giveaway was approved by 2 staff members, so quit bitching about it being against the rules.

cough grimms cough :lol:

To speed up the giveaway ending of course...

KFlint
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Ya I saw that but thought that some people might flip out bc they are either bush fans or anti-america...or whatever...

i try to avoid politics :lol: it is for idiots!

i love politically incorrect humour, if some are offended by that, too bad, they should learn to laugh :blow:

KREMBO
01-15-2008, 10:11 PM
yaaaaaaa

PRINCE
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks man about ur help
but take care about ur choosen
this site not enable to any trader here
GL all members here:happy:

Rumblin
01-15-2008, 11:18 PM
ROFL

can i have it plz

he needs it to feed the starving children in africa, didnt you know, jeez....

KFlint
01-15-2008, 11:59 PM
@grimms : allright, removed it, i hear you

grimms
01-16-2008, 12:10 AM
@grimms : allright, removed it, i hear you

Don't get me wrong, I like south park i just find it that some (including me) would take offense to a racial joke like that, not really mad per se...but I don't think it belongs in this section of the forum. Thanks for removing it though KFlint.

Whats that suppose to mean? I just find it in poor taste to make racial jokes (too touchy of a subject, even though i like south park) I try to stay away from political ones as well (try to).;)

KFlint
01-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like south park i just find it that some (including me) would take offense to a racial joke like that, not really mad per se...but I don't think it belongs in this section of the forum. Thanks for removing it though KFlint.

no problem, i'm sure fatcat didn't post it to thinking it would be an offense for the black community

Whats that suppose to mean? I just find it in poor taste to make racial jokes (too touchy of a subject, even though i like south park) I try to stay away from political ones as well (try to).;)

read the thread again, this cough means that he suggests to th0r to choose you to get the invite ;)

Nemrod
01-16-2008, 01:17 AM
read the thread again, this cough means that he suggests to th0r to choose you to get the invite ;)

I thought that was the meaning as well. :huh:

And if I may... I agree with that. :)

grimms
01-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Oh my fault i thought fatcat was blasting me for bitching about the picture. Sorry fatcat. Just to make it known me and fatcat69 are friends on here so i have nothing against fatcat and also respect his humor and views. I also like his humor and post's very much very good, trustworthy, intelligent fellow. Just felt like the pic may raise some questions (I love southpark and they even blasted jesus) Sorry for misunderstanding. I have nothing against Fatcat69. Had to make that known three times. Cause i like the number 3, like i love fst.

Thanks Nemrod and KFlint as well;)

bigdaddykane
01-16-2008, 01:52 AM
i wish the best to the lucky winner and good giveaway m8.

Rumblin
01-16-2008, 01:52 AM
haha th0r i feel so bad for you

th0r
01-16-2008, 02:10 AM
Why?

So far there have been less than 10 requests for the invite, makes my job a lot easier. ;/

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 02:30 AM
Oh my fault i thought fatcat was blasting me for bitching about the picture. Sorry fatcat. Just to make it known me and fatcat69 are friends on here so i have nothing against fatcat and also respect his humor and views. I also like his humor and post's very much very good, trustworthy, intelligent fellow. Just felt like the pic may raise some questions (I love southpark and they even blasted jesus) Sorry for misunderstanding. I have nothing against Fatcat69. Had to make that known three times. Cause i like the number 3, like i love fst.

Sorry for the delayed reply had to return a rental car, but ya the kflint got it right....

the reason i posted that pic was bc he said that politically incorrect humor was funny, which it is...i thought that was the best season opener ever for southpark by the way.

"I know it but I dont think I should say it"
crowd "say it randy say it!"
"ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers" -----note im quoting a cartoon show...so dont flip out-----
crowd goes silence..camera man leans over
announcer--"umm the word we were looking for were naggers"
"oh shit"
http://static-11.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2924037.jpg

no worries grimm's you just missed my humor for a sec, it can happen sometimes...still has my vote btw th0r...

Edit: whoa who deleted that pic...if it can make it past the FCC i think it is fine for a board, as the FCC has the tightest regulations for things like that..thanks to good ole al sharpton

reposting it:
http://static-10.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2492659.jpg

grimms
01-16-2008, 02:35 AM

Sorry for the delayed reply had to return a rental car, but ya the kflint got it right....

the reason i posted that pic was bc he said that politically incorrect humor was funny, which it is...i thought that was the best season opener ever for southpark by the way.

"ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers"
"oh shit"

"kiss it! kiss my black ass! kiss it!"
"yes sir"

:lol::lol::lol:

no worries grimm's you just missed my humor for a sec, it can happen sometimes...still has my vote btw th0r...

Yes it was . South Park is like a love hate relationship (with witty funny human we all love but sometimes can hate). Thanks for clarifying that one fatcat.:D

th0r
01-16-2008, 02:40 AM
The winner has been chosen! Thanks for everyone who participated.

KFlint
01-16-2008, 02:55 AM

"ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers"
"oh shit"

"kiss it! kiss my black ass! kiss it!"
"yes sir"

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes it was . South Park is like a love hate relationship (with witty funny human we all love but sometimes can hate). Thanks for clarifying that one fatcat.:D

yup, nice joke indeed :lol: