PDA

View Full Version : Shadowtorrents (The registration fee is 2EUR) invites Giveaway

4pirates
01-16-2008, 12:07 AM
4 Rules Applies

No Cheating
No Trading of This Account Ever
200 plus posts at here
Account is only for you not for someone else.

volkan_1985
01-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Another cool share. Thanks buddy, nice giveaways as always. :)

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 12:16 AM
it would be even better if u giveaway your BH invite,or its is gone that to? :P

4pirates
01-16-2008, 12:20 AM
I have bithumen invites but somehow that site is more important for me than these.

Nemrod
01-16-2008, 12:27 AM
I have bithumen invites but somehow that site is more important for me than these.

Well, in that case I´m a very conformist guy, give me that less important site invite and I´ll be so grateful as if you´d gave me a FTN invite.:lol:

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 12:31 AM

hehe yea i know for tradeing lol:D:D

i understand that, thx for your replay anyway:)

4pirates
01-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Forumas I will open a single bithumen invite topic now. If you reply to that invite will be yours. If not I will know, you wont need it.

Lets see.

You are nice like me so why not ;)

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Forumas I will open a single bithumen invite topic now. If you reply to that invite will be yours. If not I will now you wont need it.

Lets see.

You are nice like me so why not ;)

first sorry for spaming your thread,this will be my last massage on this thread..

u dont need to open anythread because i said that u have BH invite, im not trader but i understand if u cant get some site for free that its your only option..and that is why i have said i understand that.

i will not replay on that thread also,give to someone if u really mean to give it who really deserve BH:)

also u are very good guy with this all great invites that u have offer to others,that is nice to see:)