PDA

View Full Version : wanted ftn invite plzzz

piku20045
01-16-2008, 04:18 AM
i have listen about if for many times but i can't have that invite and i know its rare to have that invite but i like its 0-day application and movie collection and i want an invite there so as to be the pat of the best tracker on net so can anybody help me plzzzz and i promise u that i will be a active member there so if somebody can plzzz invite me there i can prove myself there so plzzzz:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 04:36 AM
Your not gonna get it by offering anything. FTN is only obtained by proving that you can be a good active member there. Your best bet is to ask nicely and prove to people around here that you deserve it. I wish you the best in you quest for FTN and hope you succeed.

Good luck

Jon

Enlightened
01-16-2008, 04:49 AM
So fast.........F*N?....LMAO
At least U were "smart" enough to change your signature, from "Trafding " to "sharing"...
I be damn , if U get F*N that fast......

Cabalo
01-16-2008, 05:11 AM
i have listen about if for many times but i can't have that invite and i know its rare to have that invite but i like its 0-day application and movie collection and i want an invite there so as to be the pat of the best tracker on net so can anybody help me plzzzz and i promise u that i will be a active member there so if somebody can plzzz invite me there i can prove myself there so plzzzz:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
but mate, there are some easier to access trackers with 0-day apps! SCC even has them forever on freeleech! what more could you ask?

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 05:15 AM
but mate, there are some easier to access trackers with 0-day apps! SCC even has them forever on freeleech! what more could you ask?

Forever + 1

Duh.:lol:

darkseekers
01-16-2008, 05:19 AM
what happen to ur 0 day scene source??
lol

piku20045
01-16-2008, 05:19 AM
this means i can't get an ftn invite or what i have been active here for a long time so i am thinking if somebody wellcome me to ftn the it would be nice so plzzzz

Kyl3KK
01-16-2008, 05:24 AM
No.

SgtMajor
01-16-2008, 05:29 AM
this means i can't get an ftn invite or what i have been active here for a long time so i am thinking if somebody wellcome me to ftn the it would be nice so plzzzz

I tune into this section for my daily laugh, and today I was not disappointed.

For that Sir, I thank thee.

(me love you long time, only five dollah for one invite, one time speshal offah)

piku20045
01-16-2008, 05:32 AM

(me love you long time, only five dollah for one invite, one time speshal offah)

what do u mean by that " (me love you long time, only five dollah for one invite, one time speshal offah)" can somebody tell me plzzz

predateur
01-16-2008, 05:39 AM
well impossible is nothing :lol:

btw you are totaly wrrong by saying the best tracker on the net lol, maybe one of the best , but not the best :P
SCT FTW! (money lovers hehe)

piku20045
01-16-2008, 05:49 AM
so by paying money can i get invite to ftn bud can anybody confirm it plzzz or its a joke bud

SAM
01-16-2008, 05:50 AM
if you are looking just for content , i guess many other trackers can satisfy your need.
FTN is one of the best trackers out there for sure.
SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO INVITE YOU ?

so by paying money can i get invite to ftn bud can anybody confirm it plzzz or its a joke bud

man , paying money to enter any site is nonsense unless it's a pr0n site :)

SgtMajor
01-16-2008, 05:53 AM

what do u mean by that " (me love you long time, only five dollah for one invite, one time speshal offah)" can somebody tell me plzzz

It was a joke/a piss take on you saying you have been active here a long time, when obviously you have been in invites for about 3 or 4 weeks, and that, my friend, is not a long time in anybody's books. And the line is taken from the film Vietnam, google it for further clarification.

There are some threads where FTN will be successful, and there are those when it won't, I'm afraid to say that an FTN inviter would be most unlikely to select you, and the best way these days is to befriend someone who is close to getting FTN invites.

Cabalo
01-16-2008, 05:54 AM

:wacko:

slimdogp
01-16-2008, 05:55 AM
plzzz

go away

piku20045
01-16-2008, 05:56 AM
yaya i know that ok then i hope somebody will invite me

rocky1234
01-16-2008, 06:00 AM

:noes:

That's also free :naughty:

SAM
01-16-2008, 06:12 AM

:noes:

That's also free :naughty:

god dammit :01:
where are those free pr0n sites , mate ?
may you invite me please :naughty:

pandabear
01-16-2008, 06:15 AM
Have you got any invites. You seem to file a request every other day.

SgtMajor
01-16-2008, 06:29 AM
We have young adults & females on this forum, all who will click that link without question.

Can I ask that you edit it please to something with more taste? thanks :)

rocky1234
01-16-2008, 06:32 AM
piku20045 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/piku20045-188121):

CLICK HERE FOR FREE FTN

We have young adults & females on this forum, all who will click that link without question.

Can I ask that you edit it please to something with more taste? thanks :)

I also agree... :yup:

piku20045
01-16-2008, 06:34 AM
lol bud

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 06:35 AM
LoL I can't believe that is still circulating the net....

colbert
01-16-2008, 06:36 AM
piku20045 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/piku20045-188121):

CLICK HERE FOR FREE FTN (http://www.2girls1cup.com)

HAHAHAHA

piku20045
01-16-2008, 06:38 AM
closed lol