PDA

View Full Version : e****

Isimeria
01-16-2008, 08:10 AM
I would like an invite to this wonderfull site. I'll take care of it like of a little baby :) Pm me if you have one

zizo85
01-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Theres no invites there...only staff can invite u
so GL m8

t0mmy
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
so it begins :]

sokrates
01-16-2008, 09:53 AM
i see you are really into joining this music tracker.. what a long post :P
and why pm? do you want to trade?

GoLDeN
01-16-2008, 11:04 AM
with ur huge trading record i doubt that ant staffer will invite u any way i wish u best of luck

Cruel
01-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Good luck, you will definitly need it since staff is very picky and you make no real effort in making it happen.

deathking81
01-16-2008, 12:25 PM
e**** invites opened..

Cruel
01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
e**** invites opened..
No shit Sherlock :frusty:

Isimeria
01-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Good luck, you will definitly need it since staff is very picky and you make no real effort in making it happen.

where do u know what is my effort?! u r here for 1 month ! anyway, if you will check my profile more carefully you'll see my huge giving away records rather thn my "huge trading records" ! i think every one traded at the begening because they need some downloading sources more thn chating and spamming ("i have xxxx posts...wow, what cool I am,so hit me with invites guys! my missions are done because this is my second user here and with this one i'm the good guy!"). I gave away a lot of invites from lvl1 to 7 (my highest lvl), what more should I do?! i'm not an invites industry! i'm sure that here are a few guys who remember me and not because i'm in all the topics or for the avatar (wich mean "slither's slave") :P

-AdY-
01-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Good luck :)

Cruel
01-16-2008, 06:40 PM

where do u know what is my effort?! u r here for 1 month ! anyway, if you will check my profile more carefully you'll see my huge giving away records rather thn my "huge trading records" ! i think every one traded at the begening because they need some downloading sources more thn chating and spamming ("i have xxxx posts...wow, what cool I am,so hit me with invites guys! my missions are done because this is my second user here and with this one i'm the good guy!"). I gave away a lot of invites from lvl1 to 7 (my highest lvl), what more should I do?! i'm not an invites industry! i'm sure that here are a few guys who remember me and not because i'm in all the topics or for the avatar (wich mean "slither's slave") :P

That is exactly what you should have posted in the first post then in MY opinion. Do some advertising (but still not bragging or other stuff) for yourself. And explain why you would be worth trusting. To get the invite you need to have a shitload of luck for staff to even consider you or a user which TRUSTS you and by just giving away invites you gain no trust I'm afraid.

sokrates
01-16-2008, 06:51 PM
i think every one traded at the begening because they need some downloading sources more thn chating and spamming

i think you are wrong ;)
do you belong to the few people who can here the difference between lossless music and v0 mp3's ?

Actatoi
01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
i think every one traded at the begening because they need some downloading sources more thn chating and spamming

i think you are wrong ;)
do you belong to the few people who can here the difference between lossless music and v0 mp3's ?

Most people can with the right equipment. Noone can with cheap equipment.

sampson
01-16-2008, 06:58 PM
where do u know what is my effort?! u r here for 1 month ! anyway, if you will check my profile more carefully you'll see my huge giving away records rather thn my "huge trading records" !

Do you somehow think that giving away invites is somehow safer for trackers than trading them?

To trackers, it's all the same - You're giving someone access to their tracker who you do not know and trust.

You're a risk. You're part of the problem.

I wouldn't invite you there.

Isimeria
01-17-2008, 11:35 AM
where do u know what is my effort?! u r here for 1 month ! anyway, if you will check my profile more carefully you'll see my huge giving away records rather thn my "huge trading records" !

Do you somehow think that giving away invites is somehow safer for trackers than trading them?

To trackers, it's all the same - You're giving someone access to their tracker who you do not know and trust.

You're a risk. You're part of the problem.

I wouldn't invite you there.

And do you somehow think that if i'll have an e**** invite i'll give it away to an unknown person, like averybody do with the trackers that have many invites from the start? :) it's about quality & rarity here, 'course i wouldn't risk my acc. and it's foolish trading an acc like e* and others from the same category, for me at least. i'm not that trader you think who trade all he get for fun!