PDA

View Full Version : Requesting an ITS invite.

svergie
01-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello Freinds
Like everyone i am also sincerely and honestly an invite to ITS community, i been asking for invite for sometime. I request if there is any kind heart person who can give me an invite. Its a request thread. please kindly dont spam ..

I AM NOT A TRADER , AND I NEVER TRADE.

As many People said here, people who have never traded has good chance.
HOPE AND WISH TO GET IN TO THIS COMMUNITY.

THANKS

kyrcer
01-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Closed this thread and wait. Maybe ITS invite you if you are not a trader.

So you are a trader, no chance.

Enzo
01-17-2008, 12:15 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-filelist-have-learnbits-144264

:blink:

KFlint
01-17-2008, 12:17 AM
better come clean about your past at first, it's easy to spot those trade threads

Enzo
01-17-2008, 12:18 AM
Never say never..

mrnobody
01-17-2008, 12:23 AM
just lol'ing lol

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Closed this thread and wait. Maybe ITS invite you if you are not a trader.

So you are a trader, no chance.

man i just love to see this words on every iTS thread:dabs:

there are far to many places that u can get invite if u are trader or not,good user or bad one..

personally i really dont care if he or anyother member will get invite or not,but its really funny(at least for me) to watch this on every thread.

also if u dont want to help someone then dont post or maybe this is decision by staff at iTS if someone open thread and request invite u all need to tell the same thing thousand times:wacko:

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 12:52 AM
sorry for double...site problem...:(

SAM
01-17-2008, 02:38 AM
@forumas

we -ITS members- don't repeat ourselves ,the whole problem that ITS as every descent site in the whole world doesn't like to include recent traders in its flanks.
people who request the invite mostly are recent traders who always saying they never trade so we feel that we need to correct them .
that's all
by the way , i hope you enjoy reading our posts :)

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 03:40 AM
@forumas

we -ITS members- don't repeat ourselves ,the whole problem that ITS as every descent site in the whole world doesn't like to include recent traders in its flanks.
people who request the invite mostly are recent traders who always saying they never trade so we feel that we need to correct them .
that's all
by the way , i hope you enjoy reading our posts :)

Forumas on the ground....Sam riding the motorcycle

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.techimo.com/photo/data/505/medium/129711bikes.jpg

Edit:

Also, if you think traders get in so easy...ask psysex about how he traded an ScT account that had a 50gb buffer, 1 invite, and Eltronik invite for an invite to iTS....within 10 minutes of him signing up, the staff disabled his account and the person who invited him. Today alone about 10 traders were caught.

So think twice about trading because most likely youll get caught lose a lot more then you think.

lostdemon
01-17-2008, 03:46 AM
Like this

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/3267180.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=10276273D480F6D837AE573ADFFBB19FA55A1E4F32AD3138

grimms
01-17-2008, 04:46 AM
Not this again. Traders will never be allowed and are easy to spot. Yes iTS will find you if your a deserving member here. Best advice i ever heard. Loling @ fatcats post. Also feel sorry for that dude. Trading doesn't get anyone anywhere, it just makes things worse for everyone in the long run. Hope that dude learned his lesson.

jonny81985
01-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Its pretty clear amongst these threads that the only way to get to the top sites is to help out, be part of the community, and request and give;not trade!! It really isn't that hard to be nice and patient.

I also think that people would be much more accepting if you came clean about your trading history and let them know that it is over.

I think that when people get into bittorrent trackers they think the only way to get them is to trade up. Sadly a lot of people use trackers as a sort of currency instead of a means of communication and sharing. I dont think it is neccasarily fair to say someone does not deserve a high level tracker because he traded when he first came into the scene. Some people mature and grow and actually become respected,giving members of communities.

Just my 2 cents

give and recieve, dont trade

Jon

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 05:12 AM
Its pretty clear amongst these threads that the only way to get to the top sites is to help out, be part of the community, and request and give;not trade!! It really isn't that hard to be nice and patient.

I also think that people would be much more accepting if you came clean about your trading history and let them know that it is over.

I think that when people get into bittorrent trackers they think the only way to get them is to trade up. Sadly a lot of people use trackers as a sort of currency instead of a means of communication and sharing. I dont think it is neccasarily fair to say someone does not deserve a high level tracker because he traded when he first came into the scene. Some people mature and grow and actually become respected,giving members of communities.

Just my 2 cents

Jon

Well Said young skywalker

http://myskitch.com/adamwilcox/blueharvest-20070910-104110.png

grimms
01-17-2008, 06:19 AM

Just my 2 cents

Jon

I agree with you 100%.:D Too bad most traders don't see it that way.