PDA

View Full Version : Request for ITS

ChitaMaster
01-17-2008, 01:17 AM
I want to join this community i heard its a good tracker
and i know this is the best place to find an invite.
I can show you ratio proof if needed
THANKS

ohmboys
01-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Its your first post here and u ask for iTS invite ?
i suggest u to hang around a bit more before u request something.

mrnobody
01-17-2008, 01:53 AM
so u came to FST for iTS? sexay!

If you are a good user they take you in but u don't have any history for them to judge. So i suggest you to put more than...

I want to join this community i heard its a good tracker
and i know this is the best place to find an invite.
I can show you ratio proof if needed
THANKS

ChitaMaster
01-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Most of the time i just read in the forum i dont
post too much.I know they dont like traders you can be
sure im not one of them.
I have 3-4 trackers wich i use one of them is uk-t so
i dont have too much invites to spare or give

Nemrod
01-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Most of the time i just read in the forum i dont
post too much.I know they dont like traders you can be
sure im not one of them.
I have 3-4 trackers wich i use one of them is uk-t so
i dont have too much invites to spare or give

For sure you know very well how good you are, but you must understand that anybody else can know that because we have not even a clue about you, your behavior, your kindness, community attitude, etc.
And not to be a trader is not the only requirement.
Try to let people know you a little better and your chances will increase if you are a deserving user.:)

ChitaMaster
01-17-2008, 02:43 AM
Every tracker i use have some rules and terms and if you not obey the
ground rules they will ban you or whatever.
I never did somthing like that and if i'l get a chance i will prove
it and if not you can always disable me,its not a big risk to take
if i show you that my account last long time in trackers without even a warning
thanks anyway

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 02:55 AM
thanks anyway

Well if you dont care that we disable you then whats the point of inviting you? Doesnt make sense to me.

Just because you have good ratios, that doesnt mean anything! Anyone can get a good ratio, it isnt hard. Ratio proofs and that stuff are for giveaways....and only a few times have iTS invites ever been given away, as I am one of the few people to ever get an invite from iTS that way so I know.

If you look in my post history in the iTS thread, not once did I mention ratios.

iTS is a community, that happens to have a tracker. As you said above, you usually read and dont post in forums...well then iTS isnt for you as thats what our users mainly do, barely anyone downloads...how do I know, because I am an uploader for the site, and I have pre-times faster then nearly any other site around and I barely get stuff downloaded off of me at iTS. Which is fine, because other trackers use plenty of my bandwidth. I am there soley to talk in the irc and post in the forums.

As I said, iTS is a community more then a tracker, and from your own posts you said you arent active in the community and more about downloading stuff, so I'd recommend the 1000 other 0day trackers as they all have the same content.

Good luck mate.

ChitaMaster
01-17-2008, 03:12 AM
I didnt say i dont care about me being disable i only
mention it as worst case scenario for you wich is not that bad.
And I'm not talking about showing you ratio proof only but
to show you the stats of post and torrent comments
i have in some of my old accounts that didnt got disable
(from some reason) in my other trackers till today.
i'm active in the private trackers forum i just dont like public ones :)

reijunJoe
01-17-2008, 03:16 AM
O.o What's ITS anyway?

Rumblin
01-17-2008, 03:23 AM
iTs the best

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 03:32 AM
I didnt say i dont care about me being disable i only
mention it as worst case scenario for you wich is not that bad.
And I'm not talking about showing you ratio proof only but
to show you the stats of post and torrent comments
i have in some of my old accounts that didnt got disable
(from some reason) in my other trackers till today.
i'm active in the private trackers forum i just dont like public ones :)

Well close this thread, pm me all your account names and what trackers, and ill take a look...

grimms
01-17-2008, 03:40 AM
thanks anyway

Well if you dont care that we disable you then whats the point of inviting you? Doesnt make sense to me.

Just because you have good ratios, that doesnt mean anything! Anyone can get a good ratio, it isnt hard. Ratio proofs and that stuff are for giveaways....and only a few times have iTS invites ever been given away, as I am one of the few people to ever get an invite from iTS that way so I know.

If you look in my post history in the iTS thread, not once did I mention ratios.

iTS is a community, that happens to have a tracker. As you said above, you usually read and dont post in forums...well then iTS isnt for you as thats what our users mainly do, barely anyone downloads...how do I know, because I am an uploader for the site, and I have pre-times faster then nearly any other site around and I barely get stuff downloaded off of me at iTS. Which is fine, because other trackers use plenty of my bandwidth. I am there soley to talk in the irc and post in the forums.

As I said, iTS is a community more then a tracker, and from your own posts you said you arent active in the community and more about downloading stuff, so I'd recommend the 1000 other 0day trackers as they all have the same content.

Good luck mate.

I agree man. You have to be about the community, about giving (Not just invites either)helping people, participating and make friends. Thats my advice, we all start somewhere. Don't ever trade accounts either. Thats probably the best advice i could give you right now. See you around man.;)