PDA

View Full Version : Req ScL

dash18
01-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Hello my friends,
Does somebody has a spare SCL (flower) invite for me ?
I want to join this tracker from curiosity and if I like it, I'll probably make a great ratio there !
If you need some screen proofs or something, just ask me !

Thanks !

Charles Lindbergh
01-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi dash18.

It'll be realy hard to enter there since new invites are available for Corporals and above. Good luck !!!

Regards !!!

Enlightened
01-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Hello my friends,r

I want to join this tracker from curiosity and if I like it, I'll probably make a great ratio there !

That kinda "Dumb" statement will really get U in.......:frusty::frusty::frusty:

So, If U DO NOT Like it, U will Give it away?:whistling
So, If U DO NOT like it, U will NOT make a Great Ratio?:whistling

messi30
01-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Good Luck

IceTee
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-scl-request-262918

pm me and i'll send u one

Why do you have a post sending out and invite to this tracker and now you are requesting one?
:whistling

dash18
Enlightened, please don't post anymore in my threads, I think you have a problem !
Yes, If I don't like it I wouldn't make a great ratio and I think this is common for all , but I am one of those who admit it !!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-scl-request-262918

pm me and i'll send u one

Why do you have a post sending out and invite to this tracker and now you are requesting one?
:whistling
that was SCL RO, what I am requesting is SCL FLOWER !

SaviouR
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Hello my friends,r

That kinda "Dumb" statement will really get U in.......:frusty::frusty::frusty:

So, If U DO NOT Like it, U will Give it away?:whistling
So, If U DO NOT like it, U will NOT make a Great Ratio?:whistling

on the contrary , it was one of the most honest requests i have ever seen . unlike , " i heard abc have superbz community and i wantz it ! wohoo , pls or the pet dog i have dies :whistling " . And those who invite like this dont use the tracker much anyhow , its not like they upload 1 tb a day and become vip the next day with 1000 forum posts . atleast this guy is blantantly honest about it . i know his chances are extremely less but u get the point what i am trying to say .

IceTee
01-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Really?

The thread goes like this:

Burtz:

hi! i'd like to kindly request an ScL invite from those who have one. i'm quite interested with their packs but too bad (at least for me :D) because i just read that they closed for signups.
You Mean

SececLinks

or

ScencLeech

??
It could be the other ScL,Burtz (the guy who is asking for the invite:

yep, the other ScL.
He's looking for the flower. It's none of the one's you guys have posted.And then you posted:

pm me and i'll send u oneAnd the thread ends with:
Burtz:

got the invite. thanks a lot! :) thread closed.You do have a good history of Giveaways though and being against traders..
You have to admit at least that this looks a bit od. (probably a bad coincidence)

Good luck m8 ;)

dash18
01-17-2008, 08:03 PM
IceTee (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/icetee-152338) , i don't understand what u meant with the post
Don't spam this thread anymore. Help me with one invite or get something better to do than to spam here !

IceTee
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Last "Spam":

It's not that difficult to understand..
1. Burtz wanted a Clover invite
2. You post a "pm your email" msg
3. He closes the thread saying "got the invite"

1+1=2

Makes us (me, at least) think you had an account there once...

Cheers

dash18
01-17-2008, 08:32 PM
i don't think it was for Burtz, maybe for somebody else. I don't have acc there

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 09:18 PM
They are closing invites due to issues with traders...so unless you know someone who is high level account there and willing to put their name on risk for you, I dont think youll find one just tossed out in the open here at FST.

But good luck, never know.

Wormtail
01-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Hope u have it m8 ! U deserve it :)

dash18
01-26-2008, 07:27 PM
bump

predateur
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
givingaway SCL invites is againts SCL rules, i dont think some one will broke this rules :)
anyway best of luck.