PDA

View Full Version : request s******** invite

cristina1
01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
if someone can help me. it will be much appreciated. thank you. :D

inFormal
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
ciao bella
s*** invites are given to those who help the comunity...
get more rep and i m sure somebody you ll get it ;)

Good Luck...

cristina1
01-19-2008, 05:52 PM
thank you for wishing me good luck. hope to get it. maybe some friends will see my post.

cristina1
01-20-2008, 03:41 PM
bump

xzander
01-20-2008, 03:45 PM
ciao bella
s*** invites are given to those who help the comunity...
get more rep and i m sure somebody you ll get it ;)

Good Luck...
yes it's hard to get it but be patient and be more active here :D

cristina1
01-20-2008, 04:32 PM
It might be hard. i am patient. this the only invite i am looking for.

Giveaway
01-20-2008, 04:36 PM
just act good and you ll get one.
anyway why do you want it?

cristina1
01-20-2008, 04:46 PM
i heard only good things about it. as a 0day tracker i use mostly sct. i need an alternative. my internet connection is very good but it is hard to make a good ratio on sct.with the freeleach now i have a ratio about 4. i used to use PT,but PT is not what it used to be.

fanaticos
01-20-2008, 05:13 PM
nowdays even if you pretending to be a girl you can't get for free invites to higher lvl's

Benja
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
good luck

Mike_007
01-20-2008, 05:56 PM
cristina1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/cristina1-179739) is a very good member. i really hope somebody can help him.

he help me before, and didnot ask anything back.

cristina1
01-20-2008, 06:24 PM
nowdays even if you pretending to be a girl you can't get for free invites to higher lvl's

Do you know how many invites i got in this forum? the answer is 0. i requested ftn and did not get it. when i signed up here i had high level trackers. i did not think that i could get ftn but i tried my luck.
when i see someone requesting some invite i try to help. the problem is that i lost invites to most of my trackers. this happened by giving away not by trading.
i never thought that this username could get me more invites. it is just a username. i do not expect your name to be fanaticos.
and by the way, i see that the sceneFZ acc, where i invited you about 30 weeks ago is still active. maybe you traded it. who knows? how do you feel about getting acc from people who pretend to be girls?

thank you to all wishing me luck!

Rumblin
01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
i need an alternative

most people dont have a primary to go to, i rather help them then i person who is holding a sct

fanaticos
01-20-2008, 07:52 PM
there are users pretending to bo girls... they think they will get higher invites 'couse of that.....and no i didn't trade scenFZ acc...btw.what is your nick on sceneFZ?.pm me

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 07:58 PM

Do you know how many invites i got in this forum? the answer is 0. i requested ftn and did not get it. when i signed up here i had high level trackers. i did not think that i could get ftn but i tried my luck.
when i see someone requesting some invite i try to help. the problem is that i lost invites to most of my trackers. this happened by giving away not by trading.
i never thought that this username could get me more invites. it is just a username. i do not expect your name to be fanaticos.
and by the way, i see that the sceneFZ acc, where i invited you about 30 weeks ago is still active. maybe you traded it. who knows? how do you feel about getting acc from people who pretend to be girls?

thank you to all wishing me luck!

if i remember correctly, u started posting over fst from that "kiss my ass" thread. You directly jumped into a tracker that more than half of FSTer in this BT section are looking for: FTN. Then when the thread was done (i don't even think there was any winner) you disappeared...and this is the second time i am seeying you.

If you were an active member or asked for easily available invites, i am sure u would have got more than 0 invites. Remember i was looking for FTN back then as well? Even though i didn't get FTN through FST giveaway...but yet, from that time i have been invited to some pretty good trackers. So, please don't blame FST or FSTer for u not getting any invites yet.

maddoxro
01-20-2008, 08:02 PM
so,you are a girl or not ?
and..what is the s******* tracker :D ? (the short name..ScT..etc..

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 08:12 PM
i heard only good things about it. as a 0day tracker i use mostly sct. i need an alternative. my internet connection is very good but it is hard to make a good ratio on sct.with the freeleach now i have a ratio about 4. i used to use PT,but PT is not what it used to be.

so i guess s/he is requesting SCC?

that would be pretty awkward...coz [i think] everyone though (i did atleast) s/he s requesting ScT :lol:

edit: just to make it clear, OP is requesting ScL (flower) not ScT or SCC.

cristina1
01-20-2008, 09:16 PM
i did not blame it on fst. i just did not need other invites. i am not here to get invites. the only thing i wanted was ftn and got used with the idea that it is hard. i said i got 0 invites to make a point in that my username, being a girl's name, was not picked so it will get me invites.
now i want this invite and squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360) posted the name.
fanaticos (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fanaticos-161272) my username starts with a c and it is not cristina.
about me being a girl or not - what do you think?

my bad! i got a TR invite here.

filonome
01-20-2008, 09:36 PM
no one is allowd to give out invites in public, i doubt you'll get in

cristina1
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
no one is allowd to give out invites in public, i doubt you'll get in

i will not say no if so pms me to ask for my mail:naughty:

cristina1
01-21-2008, 03:52 PM
bump!

cristina1
01-22-2008, 11:20 PM
still wanting it.
bump!

fatcat69
01-23-2008, 01:44 AM
this the only invite i am looking for.

hmm well at ScL...we dont like liars...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-quit-doing-best-giveaway-270722#post2601032

I am 100% sure that if there was a giveaway for any site that is "higher level" youd ask for it....so dont say this is the only invite you are asking for...especially when a few days ago you posted the above...
:lol:

http://www.bligblog.com/media/06-30-07/busted.jpg

cristina1
01-23-2008, 02:26 AM
this the only invite i am looking for.

hmm well at ScL...we dont like liars...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-quit-doing-best-giveaway-270722#post2601032

I am 100% sure that if there was a giveaway for any site that is "higher level" youd ask for it....so dont say this is the only invite you are asking for...especially when a few days ago you posted the above...
:lol:

http://www.bligblog.com/media/06-30-07/busted.jpg

I said it was the only invite i am looking for. when i wrote that i was thinking at the fact that i do not see myself receiving a free ftn (and will not trade for it). the fact that i saw a giveaway with something i would like and posted for it does not mean that i am looking for it. if you consider me a liar it is your problem. i posted this explanation even if you do not deserve it after calling me a liar. maybe i do not like fat animals posting in my topic...

briand5379
01-23-2008, 05:50 AM
I'm with you. I'm not actively searching for anything myself however if I happen to come across a site that sounds appealing I'd be requesting it too. I'm thinking fatcat might have jumped the gun there.