PDA

View Full Version : need iTS :) i have good offer!!

zyduuu
01-19-2008, 09:29 PM
i give number one offer for iTS :) pm me

MARINE619
01-19-2008, 09:36 PM
i think you have lost the chance to get it
they don't accept trader

various
01-19-2008, 09:38 PM
i think you have lost the chance to get it
they don't accept trader

yeah that's right

styles
01-19-2008, 09:38 PM
After a while,some one will tell you would better close this thread.
They don't need trader or tracker collecter.

xzander
01-19-2008, 10:05 PM
trading its is not allowed here lol

TCD004
01-20-2008, 12:05 AM
I am telling you guys, that for inviting this person you will get banned immediately. He already had account at iTS. So can you please close this thread zyduuu ?

Zaxx
01-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Click 'thread tools' and close thread plz...this thread was dead as soon as it got posted..lol

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 12:13 AM
I am telling you guys, that for inviting this person you will get banned immediately. He already had account at iTS. So can you please close this thread zyduuu ?

this is his third thread trying to trade the same tracker. I think he loves iTS...let him in :lol:

@OP, instead of continuously opening new threads for same trade why don't u bump your old thread?...unless u are looking for infraction :rolleyes:

uoka
01-20-2008, 12:16 AM

this is his third thread trying to trade the same tracker. I think he loves iTS...let him in :lol:

@OP, instead of continuously opening new threads for same trade why don't u bump your old thread?...unless u are looking for infraction :rolleyes:

:lol: Bump it forever and u wont get it by trade lol

WhiteWizard20
01-20-2008, 12:17 AM

Perhaps he doesn't know how to 'bump' a thread, so he creates a new one. :lol: Btw, no traders allowed at iTS.

PRINCE
01-20-2008, 12:17 AM
welcome in its black list
this tracker not accept traders
you lost chance join this site

monk3y
01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
iTS is not achievable by trade :o

Not Complete
01-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Close this because if anyone Tr**E invite you, they will be banned from iTS

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 12:30 AM

u should go outside fst :whistling

and seriously people need to stop with "this tracker doesn't allow trading"....most trackers don't allow trading duh. And the OP of this thread knows it...hell, he is an ex-iTS member :lol:

fatcat69
01-20-2008, 12:49 AM

u should go outside fst :whistling

and seriously people need to stop with "this tracker doesn't allow trading"....most trackers don't allow trading duh. And the OP of this thread knows it...hell, he is an ex-iTS member :lol:

Story checks out....why would anyone invite you...they would just get banned for re-inviting a disabled user:lol:

plus invites are closed...last time i checked:lol:

kyrcer
01-20-2008, 01:09 AM
you lost chance join this site

I would add FOREVER :pinch:

zyduuu
01-20-2008, 03:03 AM
amm i try get iTS :)

SAM
01-20-2008, 03:07 AM
this isn't the way to get in ITS.
i dunno why you get disabled the first time but maybe if you stop trading you can get another chance .

predateur
01-20-2008, 03:22 AM
its realy stupid to join a *community* who cant say anything else then :
*this tracker doesn't allow trading*
*we (i lol at we) dont accepte trader*
*you lost your chance * < realy funny the guy want it by trading and you tell him he lost his chances to get it for Free (he wont get it for free what a stupide comment)

anyway if you have good offer iam sure you will get it :P
(i will wait when invites are re-open again and i will see if TRADERS cant join this tracker -will offer much just for FUN LOL- torrenting FTW!

zyduuu
01-20-2008, 03:46 AM
its realy stupid to join a *community* who cant say anything else then :
*this tracker doesn't allow trading*
*we (i lol at we) dont accepte trader*
*you lost your chance * < realy funny the guy want it by trading and you tell him he lost his chances to get it for Free (he wont get it for free what a stupide comment)

anyway if you have good offer iam sure you will get it :P
(i will wait when invites are re-open again and i will see if TRADERS cant join this tracker -will offer much just for FUN LOL- torrenting FTW!

+1
:) :naughty::naughty::naughty:

vlcoq
01-20-2008, 04:07 AM
He already had account at iTS.

I think he will have no more chance to get it for free in near future because of bad history on that tracker.

Something Else
01-20-2008, 04:10 AM
It's (:naughty:) sad to read this. :( Especially because of the reasons you were banned. One would assume you would keep a low profile after that. :dabs:

TCD004
01-20-2008, 04:10 AM
This user zyduuu has already been banned from iTS for:

a). Trading his way in.
b). Giving a very questionable and possibly fraudulent donation.

Please NOBODY invite this user, thx.

carnivore
01-20-2008, 04:18 AM

And who you are your to prohibit someone Lol :noes:

predateur
01-20-2008, 04:24 AM

thats may work better than : we dont accept traders LOL , but you perfectly know you can do nothing .

lostdemon
01-20-2008, 04:25 AM
And who are you to question?

Those who know don't talk
and those who talk don't know

fatcat69
01-20-2008, 04:35 AM
Please NOBODY invite this user, thx.And who you are your to prohibit someone Lol :noes:

oh noone...he is just the sysop of the site....:lol:

http://pandadan.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/idiot-41423.jpg

deathking81
01-20-2008, 04:36 AM

lol!

carnivore
01-20-2008, 04:48 AM

I am super worried ,The king of the spam Poor devil :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Polarbear
01-20-2008, 05:04 AM
i did a little research on our "blood brother" who thinks he's untouchable.

he's been banned from several online communities and even more trackers for breaking every rule that one could break.

he tries to get back in every time, because he's a dealer.

a trader trades to get invites to several trackers and is satisfied when he obtained them.

a dealer just trades because he's lonely and to compensate his unsuccessful real life.

this guy hates trackers, he hates people who follow tracker rules, he hates tracker staff and most of all he hates people who are respected members in an online community, because that's what he's never going to achieve.

the only recognition he gets is, that people want something from him when he offers them a deal. that's his satisfaction, not a site membership.

it's not about joining trackers. it's just the fear to lose this power and the small personal satisfaction he gets, when he has several accounts to deal or manages to sneak back into a tracker that has banned him.

the most important thing i found out is, that he desperately tries to make money online in several ways (you might imagine how).

i really feel sorry for this guy, because his real life must really suck.

he can use different usernames, proxies, whatever. the good thing is, he can't hide from his own personalty.

that will be my first and last post ever regarding account dealers, they are just not worth any attention.

so dear zyduuu, don't bother flaming me for telling people the truth about you, because i will just ignore it.

go on doing what you are doing. as long as your actions do not affect me i don't give a rat's ass.

but maybe some of your trade partners will reconsider the next deal you offer them.

supper
01-20-2008, 05:44 AM
i noticed my blood pressure gets higher when i c some posts here by ppl talk and just talk and they never do by what they are talking by. tracker rules if u relly respact the tracker rules so dont make giveaways its against the tracker rules also some ppl give away waffles invite to ppl they relly dont know any thing about and there is report section if any one know seller invites here thats better then post accuse like that oh thanx for ppl who just wasted thier useless time if not thier life in some pointless searchs about fst memebers i dont know how we was going to do with out so fuc*en genius searchers here and thanx to anti traders for makeing fst full of bunch of beggiers and hypocrites.

try to find a real job or real life guys its advice from a younger man:wave:

fatcat69
01-20-2008, 06:10 AM
geez and you guys call me a spammer...atleast my messages arent lame essays lol

http://allied.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/HeadButt-775611.jpg

Magnum
01-20-2008, 07:08 AM

Lol:D
Very funny!:D

pandabear
01-20-2008, 08:33 AM

:pinch: Disappointed in you fatcat :P, you of all spammer should know thats fake.

fatcat69
01-20-2008, 08:33 AM

:pinch: Disappointed in you fatcat :P, you of all spammer should know thats fake.

Still makes you laugh though doesnt it:lol:

grimms
01-20-2008, 08:38 AM

Fatcat? How could you man.:lol:

To the thread starter, please close this thread.

spark
01-20-2008, 08:45 AM
i noticed my blood pressure gets higher when i c some posts here by ppl talk and just talk and they never do by what they are talking by. tracker rules if u relly respact the tracker rules so dont make giveaways its against the tracker rules also some ppl give away waffles invite to ppl they relly dont know any thing about and there is report section if any one know seller invites here thats better then post accuse like that oh thanx for ppl who just wasted thier useless time if not thier life in some pointless searchs about fst memebers i dont know how we was going to do with out so fuc*en genius searchers here and thanx to anti traders for makeing fst full of bunch of beggiers and hypocrites.

What's your problem supper? the poster is a well-known scammer in case you did not know! (you used to hate scammers, right?). being mad of PB does not give you the right to post such crap.

You've just proved to me that (you are not the brightest mind under the sky)
BTW you need to improve your english..

Dark Archon
01-20-2008, 09:04 AM
It's (:naughty:) sad to read this. :( Especially because of the reasons you were banned. One would assume you would keep a low profile after that. :dabs:

This user zyduuu has already been banned from iTS for:

a). Trading his way in.
b). Giving a very questionable and possibly fraudulent donation.

Wow...the masters have spoken... :naughty:

topmen
01-20-2008, 09:05 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/topmen116/jckass2-.png

myschoo
01-20-2008, 11:08 AM
lol ^^

GoLDeN
01-20-2008, 11:12 AM
guys stop saying to traders allowed in its they aren't allowed in any decent bt tracker

Shinigami
01-20-2008, 11:13 AM
yeaaaaaa hahahaha those pictures made me laugh :D

spark
01-20-2008, 11:14 AM
guys stop saying to traders allowed in its they aren't allowed in any decent bt tracker

:pinch:

SAM
01-20-2008, 11:34 AM
@Golden
"No decent tracker will allow traders in"
it's a fact :)
@predateur
what's wrong with we :D
we don't like to have recent traders in our site
we don't want any cheaters
we work to make our tracker better and better
that's why we disable the invite system .
excuse me but that's what you will hear from every ITS member
if these words offend you in any way , we are very sorry for that .

predateur
01-20-2008, 11:48 AM
@Golden
"No decent tracker will allow traders in"
it's a fact :)
@predator
what's wrong with we :D
excuse me but that's what you will hear from every ITS member
if these words offend you in any way , we are very sorry for that .

you dont understand and i still LOL at your we , you can do nothing againts this i hope you know that, all tracker can say :

excuse me but that's what you will hear from every *non trader * member on any other tracker hehe
if these words offend you in any way , we are very sorry for that . << no at all because i dont care at aLL i only use tracker for torrent and stop.

dont you think you are talking just about all tracker ? ( include open sign up tracker - read rules- ) give me just one tracker you think it dont (you cant LOL)

so why every time a its thread is open you come and spam it with you shityand stupide comment ? (you = *anti-traders* who keep saying : we dont need traders or we dont allow bla bla bla)

what i want to say : you normal member you cant do nothing exept a stupid comment or shity spam ,
only staff can say : we allow or we dont allow.

SAM
01-20-2008, 01:29 PM
you = *anti-traders*
i'm not anti-trader :)

you normal member you cant do nothing exept a stupid comment or shity spam
i can do Alot actually but this not the place to talk about it

dont you think you are talking just about all tracker ?

and i'm not talking about all trackers , i'm just talking about the trackers that honored me with their membership .
and the rest of decent trackers out there.
can you say that fsc allow recent traders to join
or ftn or sct or bitmetv
wanna tell me if they know you are a trader , they will welcome you in and won't ban you .
come on

only staff can say : we allow or we dont allow.
the trackers isn't for its staff , it belongs to its members too
and one of the duties of those members is to protect their site from traders and cheaters .
and we will

Hunim
01-20-2008, 01:42 PM
i'm not anti-trader :)

you normal member you cant do nothing exept a stupid comment or shity spam i can do Alot actually but this not the place to talk about it

dont you think you are talking just about all tracker ? and i'm not talking about all trackers , i'm just talking about the trackers that honored me with their membership .
and the rest of decent trackers out there.
can you say that fsc allow recent traders to join
or ftn or sct or bitmetv
wanna tell me if they know you are a trader , they will welcome you in and won't ban you .
come on

only staff can say : we allow or we dont allow. the trackers isn't for its staff , it belongs to its members too
and one of the duties of those members is to protect their site from traders and cheaters .
and we will

Sam for president :D

predateur
01-20-2008, 03:12 PM
*edit: nvm no way to talk with parano :P

supper
01-20-2008, 03:15 PM

What's your problem supper? the poster is a well-known scammer in case you did not know! (you used to hate scammers, right?). being mad of PB does not give you the right to post such crap.

BTW you need to improve your english..look at who is talking now:smartass: its relly wasting of time to even read ur posts spark 2000 posts nothing special in it most of it is spam or i need for free u just keep repeating what the other anti traders say even with out u understanding what the hell its mean if u relly you are not the brightest mind under the sky to let some guys post ur ip in public or even to let me own when i invited u before so dont start kissing ass any one here by attacking me

maddoxro
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/topmen116/jckass2-.png

i agree :lol:

monk3y
01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
better somebody close this thread i see no pont keep discussing this thing he is not getting it case closed, nobody will invite an ex-user who got disabled thanks to trading and other stuff.

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
like sarge says: this thread doesn't have enough crap so i will add one more

( darn, i forgot what exactly he says but it's something like that:D )

monk3y
01-20-2008, 03:38 PM

well, you start quoting but you don't really know the rest, i thought you were a serious guy. talking about disappointed :noes:

Zeus1
01-20-2008, 03:42 PM

i forgot what the smelly animal(squirr3I) said so i add one more crap to be full once:P:D:P

InXS
01-20-2008, 03:47 PM
will someone lock this thread

spark
01-20-2008, 03:53 PM

BTW you need to improve your english..look at who is talking now:smartass: its relly wasting of time to even read ur posts spark 2000 posts nothing special in it most of it is spam or i need for free u just keep repeating what the other anti traders say even with out u understanding what the hell its mean if u relly you are not the brightest mind under the sky to let some guys post ur ip in public or even to let me own when i invited u before so dont start kissing ass any one here by attacking me

crap..

supper
01-20-2008, 03:55 PM
look at who is talking now:smartass: its relly wasting of time to even read ur posts spark 2000 posts nothing special in it most of it is spam or i need for free u just keep repeating what the other anti traders say even with out u understanding what the hell its mean if u relly you are not the brightest mind under the sky to let some guys post ur ip in public or even to let me own when i invited u before so dont start kissing ass any one here by attacking me

crap..:lol::lol::lol: yea right have a nice day :glag:

spark
01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
crap..:lol::lol::lol: yea right have a nice day :glag:

I'm not going to discuss this matter with someone like you! mr bright mind! ;)

01-20-2008, 04:01 PM
:lol::lol::lol: yea right have a nice day :glag:

/me is reporting off topic posts

spark
01-20-2008, 04:03 PM

/ME is reporting off topic posts

you were involved, remember?

PRINCE
01-20-2008, 04:08 PM

:lol::lol:
you anti trader
when that????

sleepyy
01-20-2008, 04:19 PM
A few have said his a known scammer, sells invites, does not give a shit for any of the staff and it's members includeing those people who may have invited him Plus the rules and it has been proved and backed up by decent people here so why on earth is he still in this forum and not banned? or at least had a vast number of warnings to total upto a permanent punishment to remind us all of the kind of person he is. i've seen people with privates disabled for small reasons. This thread seems a big contradiction to everybody whom support the rules and abide by them in the world of bit torrents.

Giveaway
01-20-2008, 04:21 PM
its = no invites :P

predateur
01-20-2008, 04:32 PM
A few have said his a known scammer, sells invites, does not give a shit for any of the staff and it's members includeing those people who may have invited him Plus the rules and it has been proved and backed up by decent people here so why on earth is he still in this forum and not banned? or at least had a vast number of warnings to total upto a permanent punishment to remind us all of the kind of person he is. i've seen people with privates disabled for small reasons. This thread seems a big contradiction to everybody whom support the rules and abide by them in the world of bit torrents.

there is a report section for that ,
and i think the person who must be punished on this thread is who accused him in public ;)

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 04:33 PM

well, you start quoting but you don't really know the rest, i thought you were a serious guy. talking about disappointed :noes:

:P

The Gladiator
01-20-2008, 04:33 PM

there is a report section for that ,
and i think the person who must be punished on this thread is who accused him in public ;)

:yup: You're right.

spark
01-20-2008, 04:37 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-scl-269222

angryghost
01-20-2008, 04:40 PM

you are a real ball buster spark, and i mean that in the best possible way:D

predateur
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
thats proof nothing :P , this guy must use report section too
btw how is possible an *anti-trader* get scammed ? :blink: strange lol

spark
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM

Why are defending him? since when you traders like scammers?

predateur
01-20-2008, 04:52 PM

Why are defending him? since when you traders like scammers?

i get an infraction once :
Reason: Public Scammer Accusation

and i realy got scammed by an FST user (i was newbie :P )

i dont defend anyone , i just wanna see the other who accuse him get infraction , and since i hate *anti-trader* i enjoy it lol

spark
01-20-2008, 05:02 PM
i dont defend anyone , i just wanna see the other who accuse him get infraction , and since i hate *anti-trader* i enjoy it lol

you're sick :sick:

waeldiab
01-20-2008, 05:11 PM
trading its is not allowed here

maddoxro
01-20-2008, 05:12 PM
now,it is simple: no one will invite him (invites close),no one will give him and account,(he is allrealy banned,if someone will decide to trade,he will get banned too...).

The Gladiator
01-20-2008, 05:14 PM
now,it is simple: no one will invite him (invites close),no one will give him and account,(he is allrealy banned,if someone will decide to trade,he will get banned too...).

So... Someone close this thread.

StefanSamara
01-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Bad luck for you dude, you won't get its by trade ;)

predateur
01-20-2008, 05:26 PM
trading its is not allowed here
you talk about accounts right?

pro267
01-20-2008, 05:41 PM
Account trading of iTS is not allowed under any circumstances according to FST rules.
Invite trading of iTS is impossible since invites are disabled on the site.

This makes this thread redundant.

P.S: PolarBear, ever considered a career change to psychology? You seem to be a natural..

Rumblin
01-20-2008, 06:46 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/200/itskx9.th.png (http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=itskx9.png)

DefX
01-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Account trading of iTS is not allowed under any circumstances according to FST rules.
Invite trading of iTS is impossible since invites are disabled on the site.

This makes this thread redundant.

You heard the man.

Subsequent request threads for this tracker will therefore be trashed.