PDA

View Full Version : [req] Tdc

jonny81985
01-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Hey guys I am a huge movie buff and would reallylove a TDC invite. I am not offering anything as I do not trade. I will however be a great seeder and very active on the forums there :) If any one can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Jon

sscape
01-20-2008, 03:05 AM
TDC invite system is temporarily down due to someone selling invites on ebay.

styles
01-20-2008, 03:07 AM
TDC has disabled invite sys,You have to wait for some times when they open invite again.BTW,TTi and BitHQ also have a lot DVD stuffs.You could have a try. :)

MBS
01-20-2008, 03:11 AM
wait is the only option for u atm

jonny81985
01-20-2008, 03:22 AM
TTi and bithq?? Ne one have those they would be willing to help me out with. I would really appreciate it.

How are they compared to TDC in terms of content, speeds, and community?

I wish people wouldnt sell and trade invites they ruin it for the rest of us

Thanks guys

Jon

vinhkhang01
01-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Try other sites which have DVDs stuff like BitHQ, Cinematik, TTi, ADC, or even 0-day trackers like RevTT, TL, etc. have them too.

Hey guys I am a huge movie buff and would reallylove a TDC invite. I am not offering anything as I do not trade. I will however be a great seeder and very active on the forums there :) If any one can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Jon

styles
01-20-2008, 03:31 AM
TTi and bithq?? Ne one have those they would be willing to help me out with. I would really appreciate it.

How are they compared to TDC in terms of content, speeds, and community?

I wish people wouldnt sell and trade invites they ruin it for the rest of us

Thanks guys

Jon
You should take a look here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2422922/postcount8696
I can't find the review of BitHQ,but still a nice site for DVD.
I am sure some people will help you out.

jonny81985
01-20-2008, 03:33 AM
Well i got most the top end 0-days and goem i nice for some of the harder to find movies but Im sure that there is a site the has a better selection. I am very interested in TTi,bithq, and Cinematic they sound like they are packed with content.

Thanks
Jon

Sorry to be such a pest with all the questions but will Pal dvdr's work in the us?? Also whats the best site movie rips and not dvdr's?
I ahve a lcd hooked to my computer so rips work better for me but if these sites have a huge movie selection in only dvdr format thats works for me to. The most important thing i am looking for is a huge selection regardless of format.

Thanks

Jon

Hey
01-20-2008, 03:39 AM
cinematik seems good!

jonny81985
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
bump.... still need TDC :)