PDA

View Full Version : Small Request

mamacita
01-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi there!

I'm in search of a giving soul who could help me procure a couple of invites, mainly waffles and TL.

EDIT: So I am now informed that the above are pretty much closed for the time being. So how about what.cd instead? I basically am in need of a music tracker that can at least somewhat compare to what OiNK once was.

I am an avid member of ScT, BitmeTV and F*C, with ratios and screen shots to prove it.

I dearly miss OiNK and Demonoid, and thus I am making this request.

Thanks in advance!

megmax
01-25-2008, 12:18 AM
waffles and TL invites are closed...

ByteKnight
TL is absolutely closed in every way possible.

RoSsoNeRI
Sorry but TL has disabled its invites n in waffles invites r closed aswell

Also, u don't really need TL if u already got ScT

mamacita
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Closed eh? Too bad.

ScT is great, but there's always a few things I can't find there

danio
01-25-2008, 12:23 AM
invites to waffles open sporadically so keep the thread open and hope to get lucky some day :)

mamacita
01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the tip!

And how about what.cd? Are invites closed there as well?

mamacita
01-25-2008, 05:47 PM
*bump and edit*

grimms
01-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I would keep the thread open but know that what.cd and waffles are currently at their user limit so invites have been disabled. TL probably won't open their invite system back up for awhile. SCT is truly all you need compared to TL if you don't already have it.

mamacita
01-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Trust me, I know SCT is great. Hell, I use it daily.

Keep in mind, however, the main reason that demonoid is sorely missed by some people:

It had tons of users, and thus more torrents than most other trackers. So lets say, for instance, that I wanted to download a workout video that I couldn't find on ScT, Bitme or F**. Demonoid would always end up having what I was looking for.

So my attraction to TL is the large user base.