PDA

View Full Version : fsc request

Totti
01-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi this is my first request here for fsc i don't really know how to make this request standout.... umm so just go through my posts and thats it really hope i have a shot and hey im nice guy for all that are interested to know :) lol

NO SPAM ! please :)

irnbru
01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
good luck to you

Lew
01-25-2008, 01:39 PM
there are no invites on fsc

GoLDeN
01-25-2008, 01:49 PM
"as i have given up on ftn"
fsc staff will not like that as that says that Fsc is just a replacement for Ftn

seh
01-25-2008, 01:51 PM
"as i have given up on ftn"
fsc staff will not like that as that says that Fsc is just a replacement for Ftn

There are no invites available atm anyways, so doesnt really matter

dragos
01-25-2008, 01:55 PM
DV8 said even users who still have invites are unable to use them ,because access to the site is completely closed. And with that "FSC instead FTN" line you wouldn't have gottent one if invites were growing in trees

Vitality
01-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi this is my first request here for fsc as i have given up on ftn i think i am going to try my luck with this great tracker :) pm me if you can help me out

NO SPAM ! please :)

Wrong statement mate......edit it:yup:

Totti
02-07-2008, 07:32 PM
bump

deathking81
02-07-2008, 08:26 PM
fsc and ftn have invites closed, dont bother the request is futile.

messi30
02-07-2008, 09:26 PM
FSC has invited closed, they are waiting a party.

SgtMajor
02-07-2008, 09:44 PM
bump

Despite all the best advice, you go and bump your thread knowing full well they are closed to inviting new members until after the birthday party is over, and even then it will be under advisement.

What a way to go to ruin your chances of getting in as soon as they do open invites.

monk3y
02-07-2008, 09:49 PM
bump

Despite all the best advice, you go and bump your thread knowing full well they are closed to inviting new members until after the birthday party is over, and even then it will be under advisement.

What a way to go to ruin your chances of getting in as soon as they do open invites.

I support what you say also, and this goes out to all of the users here who want to get in FSC : The Invitations are CLOSED ! Only few members have been allowed in in the last few weeks and they are staff friends and other trackers sysops who wanted to be impressed by fsc so please have patience and stop bumping old requests or writing new ones, have a nice day.

grimms
02-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Please just close this thread. You have no chance right now. If the site wants you the mods themselve will pm you. Until that time just be patient and remain a good active user and never trade.

Totti
02-08-2008, 08:29 AM
bump

i had no idea that invites were closed right now:ermm: if i would of known that i wouldn't have bumped the thread.... as for ruining my chances i don;t think that an innocent mistake will do that