irnbru
01-25-2008, 11:54 PM
waht ou want for it

Loloq
01-26-2008, 12:01 AM
trade invites banned,account bye bye

aysomc
01-26-2008, 12:04 AM
requesting new invites is closed so im sure not many people have been invited recently at fsc so when you do this trade it will stick out and hopefully you get banned.

Polarbear
01-26-2008, 12:06 AM
been reported on fsc.

either you are a scammer without and invite.

or an ex member.

/me puts on the good old queen record with the catchy bass line.

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 12:08 AM
requesting new invites is closed so im sure not many people have been invited recently at fsc so when you do this trade it will stick out and hopefully you get banned.
dont wory about that
every thing will be fine after staff see this thread :naughty:

Enzo
01-26-2008, 12:11 AM
By By FSC lol

Peter North
01-26-2008, 12:16 AM
mortelin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mortelin-183992) quick advice, close the thread....before you lost the acc...

mortelin
01-26-2008, 12:17 AM
uff lol have FSC

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 12:19 AM
fuck off
:huh:

TheFoX
01-26-2008, 12:21 AM
You may have an invite, but I guarantee that it won't work (try it yourself if you want). The whole ticket system at FSC is going to change soon, which will mean that it will be extremely hard to trade them.

Super_guy
01-26-2008, 12:44 AM
why u dont give me the invite for free :P?

RoSsoNeRI
01-26-2008, 12:45 AM
:noes: People just never learn do they :rolleyes:

Enlightened
01-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Edited

kyrcer
01-26-2008, 01:26 AM
mortelin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mortelin-183992)

You are fu____ j___.

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 01:50 AM
if he is a trader...one can bet that he has is not dumb enough to use the same name here as he has there.

If he did, he should be banned from FST for stupidity.

:lol:

x34
01-26-2008, 01:53 AM
Dv8 hit him were it hurts bro lmao :)

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Dv8 hit him were it hurts bro lmao :)

:lol: saw that coming a mile away

x34
01-26-2008, 01:56 AM
ah my man dv8 will have his guns out :D

monk3y
01-26-2008, 02:16 AM
scam.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 02:16 AM
i thought it was a FSC giveaway :P . sorry

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 02:18 AM
i think you must close this thread
you will get only spams here
and more problems
ok

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 02:19 AM

You make that seem like its a bad thing

SAM
01-26-2008, 02:22 AM
You may have an invite, but I guarantee that it won't work (try it yourself if you want). The whole ticket system at FSC is going to change soon, which will mean that it will be extremely hard to trade them.
i guess,there is nothing more need to say
so let's leave this thread to rotten

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 02:24 AM

You make that seem like its a bad thing

who say that????:naughty:
i love it when correct any mistake
and that has already been
he will never get any offer bec all members afried he get ban in his accont
and it mean no trade

pandabear
01-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Why are you spamming this shit. Its pretty simple, 1 person posts "no trading on fsc, your account will get banned", and the rest just read the thread. Do you not understand all you do for this guy is bump his thread and create activity.

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Why are you spamming this shit. Its pretty simple, 1 person posts "no trading on fsc, your account will get banned", and the rest just read the thread. Do you not understand all you do for this guy is bump his thread and create activity.
i think i said before must close this thread
bec this thread will never stop spams
you make now spam
also iam
and other do it also
so no end here or what????
ok i will leave this thread
i ask can you stop any person write here ??
sure not
GL

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 02:49 AM

Letme tell you a story:
As people, we expect our activities in life to be purposeful. The birds of the air and the fish of the sea must resort to instincts deep inside their diminutive and primitive brains to conduct their activities, but we are different. We have the capacity to reason, to plan, and to adapt. This ability should make us unique among the animals of the world. Unfortunately, we often resemble unthinking, lower forms of life.

Case in point: the processionary caterpillar. The noted French naturalist, Jean Henri Fabre`, studied this unique little furry insect in great detail. What makes this caterpillar special is its instinct to follow in lock step the caterpillar in front of it. This behavior, not only gives the caterpillar its name, but a deadly characteristic also.

Fabre` demonstrated this unusual behavior with a simple experiment. He took a flowerpot and placed a number of caterpillars in single-file around the circumference of the pot’s rim. Each caterpillar's head touched the caterpillar in front of it. Fabre` then placed the caterpillars' favorite food in the middle of the circle created by the caterpil*lars’ procession around the rim of the flowerpot. Each caterpillar followed the one ahead thinking that it was heading for the food. Round and round went those silly insects--for seven days! After a week of this mindless activity, the caterpil*lars started to drop dead because of exhaustion and starvation. All that they had to do to avoid death was to stop the senseless circling of the flower pot and head directly toward the food—less than six inches away from those ever-circling crawlers. However, the processionary caterpillars were locked into this lifestyle and couldn’t extricate themselves from this mindless behavior.

Human beings are different from caterpillars. We alone have the ability to change our direction in life. Or do we? We often confuse motion with meaning and activity with achievement.

So just bc we are spamming it and it is activity....it doesnt mean achievement..:happy:

http://www.wolverton-mountain.com/articles/caterpillars.htm

Friend told me that story once...

deathking81
01-26-2008, 03:26 AM

Letme tell you a story:
As people, we expect our activities in life to be purposeful. The birds of the air and the fish of the sea must resort to instincts deep inside their diminutive and primitive brains to conduct their activities, but we are different. We have the capacity to reason, to plan, and to adapt. This ability should make us unique among the animals of the world. Unfortunately, we often resemble unthinking, lower forms of life.

Case in point: the processionary caterpillar. The noted French naturalist, Jean Henri Fabre`, studied this unique little furry insect in great detail. What makes this caterpillar special is its instinct to follow in lock step the caterpillar in front of it. This behavior, not only gives the caterpillar its name, but a deadly characteristic also.

Fabre` demonstrated this unusual behavior with a simple experiment. He took a flowerpot and placed a number of caterpillars in single-file around the circumference of the pot’s rim. Each caterpillar's head touched the caterpillar in front of it. Fabre` then placed the caterpillars' favorite food in the middle of the circle created by the caterpil*lars’ procession around the rim of the flowerpot. Each caterpillar followed the one ahead thinking that it was heading for the food. Round and round went those silly insects--for seven days! After a week of this mindless activity, the caterpil*lars started to drop dead because of exhaustion and starvation. All that they had to do to avoid death was to stop the senseless circling of the flower pot and head directly toward the food—less than six inches away from those ever-circling crawlers. However, the processionary caterpillars were locked into this lifestyle and couldn’t extricate themselves from this mindless behavior.

Human beings are different from caterpillars. We alone have the ability to change our direction in life. Or do we? We often confuse motion with meaning and activity with achievement.

So just bc we are spamming it and it is activity....it doesnt mean achievement..:happy:

http://www.wolverton-mountain.com/articles/caterpillars.htm

Friend told me that story once...
it was a cool story but how does that relate to your point exactly (sry im not very smart)

JROQuinn
01-26-2008, 03:53 AM
invites are closed for at least 3 weeks anyway

grimms
01-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Don't know how he's going to pull the trade or giving the invite away. I smell a ban coming. If it were to happen.

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 04:37 AM
invites are closed for at least 3 weeks anyway

Incorrect...invite granting is closed. People who currently have them, can use them.:happy:

it was a cool story but how does that relate to your point exactly (sry im not very smart)

It means that even though the thread is active, and people are posting...it does not mean the OP is getting what he wants.

cant confuse activity with accomplishment essentially.

That1Guy
01-26-2008, 05:36 AM
Fatcat, TheFox is the man, believe what he says ;)

vinhkhang01
01-26-2008, 05:49 AM
You can not use your invite at all even if you have it because FSC just closed their invitation system one day ago.

[QUOTE=fatcat69;2614319]Incorrect...invite granting is closed. People who currently have them, can use them.:happy:

[quote=deathking81;2614206]

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 05:51 AM
You can not use your invite at all even if you have it because FSC just closed their invitation system one day ago.

Incorrect...invite granting is closed. People who currently have them, can use them.:happy:

So how did one of my friends just get invited about 10 hours ago? Magic?

Also the newest user was 4 hours ago...are they just magically appearing

...if you must know...they got closed today. And this thread is posted right under the announcement lol

Ya i know, just read the announcement on the site :lol:
They got turned off today. Well today my time...yesterday everyone elses time.

vinhkhang01
01-26-2008, 06:11 AM
The newest member is probably invited by one of the staff members.

...if you must know...they got closed today. And this thread is posted right under the announcement lol

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 06:17 AM
I know but an invite is and invite...mods close this sh*T
(note im just being a smartass, dont take offense to it...)
http://freepatriot.com/imagewarehouse/closed-thread-prohibition.jpg

Kyl3KK
01-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Dammit they're completely closed now? Now I'll never get into FSC, unless of course staff sees my request with a lot of good members recommended me.

*hint, hint*

lol ;)

DV8type
01-26-2008, 06:23 AM
As posted elsewhere. SIGN UPS are completely closed. Even if a ticket is issued you can not sign up. Anyone trying to trade them are either trying to gain fame or is a scammer.

Kyl3KK
01-26-2008, 06:28 AM
Ah so it doesn't matter who invites me, I couldn't sign up anyway.

Oh well, I can wait, and hope.

vinhkhang01
01-26-2008, 06:34 AM
You all heard what the boss said right... close this thread please.

pandabear
01-26-2008, 06:44 AM
Hope fst investigate this, and ban him if a scammer. Also :( open them invites up so i can beg people for them :happy:

GoLDeN
01-26-2008, 07:22 AM
Hope fst investigate this, and ban him if a scammer. Also :( open them invites up so i can beg people for them :happy:
as long as the trade had not been completed then Fst can do any thing even if he is a scammer as obviously he didn't scamme any one

Snaidis
01-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Just close that...

Isimeria
01-26-2008, 08:27 AM
definetly u dont deserve to be a memeber there ....

tenis69
01-26-2008, 10:01 AM
definetly u dont deserve to be a memeber there .... Its very correct some people don´t deserve FST so this thread must be close.:angry:

grimms
01-26-2008, 10:10 AM
definetly u dont deserve to be a memeber there ....

:noes::whistling

The newest member is probably invited by one of the staff members.

Yes only staff members have the ability to invite users they feel will contribute to that wonderful place. I also think it is time to close this thread.

TheFoX
01-26-2008, 08:25 PM
The last four invites were done by me, using a custom script to add them to the database, which is NOT part of the signup system.

Those four additions are coders who want to have a look at the layout of FSC, for their own purposes.

I also disagree with the sentiment about bumping this thread. If anything, it advertises the fact that many here condemn invite trading, and may well help any new members decide their moral future with FST.

aysomc
01-26-2008, 08:28 PM
well said retro, thats basically how i feel about it but when i try to word it like that i usually end up cussing a lot and flipping out on people. lol

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 09:05 PM
As posted elsewhere. SIGN UPS are completely closed. Even if a ticket is issued you can not sign up. Anyone trying to trade them are either trying to gain fame or is a scammer.

thanks for the heads up..um are you boss there or something :naughty:

predateur
01-26-2008, 09:20 PM
is trading FSC invite againts FST rules ?

IGetMoney
01-26-2008, 09:22 PM
dont think so^

mrnobody
01-26-2008, 09:25 PM
is trading FSC invite againts FST rules ?

not against FST rule but indeed against FSC and they will likely hunt ya down for trading

Artemis
01-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Although I agree with the sentiment that keeping threads like this alive, to give others a moral choice it seems to me that by the time a large percentage of the 'new' members arrive here they have already made the moral choice, & in the end it is truly it is a choice.
There are those who do see the light or do change attitudes based on the discussions here, but the vast majority use the argument fst allows trading so it is ok.
But the funny thing is that even when you have threads like this where the OP is obviously a scammer, you don't see the traders come in and condemn, there is suddenly this deathly silence.............
And then there are the my account has been stolen threads all the time, but never I've been scammed out of an a/c I traded, and because I didn't get value back for the a/c therefore it is theft ?
I truly do not understand traders wanting to trade for the community sites (like FSC, or the Revolt forum or others I will respect by not mentioning acronyms) when the primary focus of these sites is a small group who share and aren't the latest leetest 0day haxx0r sites, and it is quite funny when so many have traded and then come back disappointed and then slag off the tracker they tried so hard to get into ?
It is underneath the moral flexiblilty involved in trading, and condoning scamming hit & running and all the other problems that this causes the community that I try and point out.

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Although I agree with the sentiment that keeping threads like this alive, to give others a moral choice it seems to me that by the time a large percentage of the 'new' members arrive here they have already made the moral choice, & in the end it is truly it is a choice.
There are those who do see the light or do change attitudes based on the discussions here, but the vast majority use the argument fst allows trading so it is ok.
But the funny thing is that even when you have threads like this where the OP is obviously a scammer, you don't see the traders come in and condemn, there is suddenly this deathly silence.............
And then there are the my account has been stolen threads all the time, but never I've been scammed out of an a/c I traded, and because I didn't get value back for the a/c therefore it is theft ?
I truly do not understand traders wanting to trade for the community sites (like FSC, or the Revolt forum or others I will respect by not mentioning acronyms) when the primary focus of these sites is a small group who share and aren't the latest leetest 0day haxx0r sites, and it is quite funny when so many have traded and then come back disappointed and then slag off the tracker they tried so hard to get into ?
It is underneath the moral flexiblilty involved in trading, and condoning scamming hit & running and all the other problems that this causes the community that I try and point out.

Exactly. They just want it to say they have it, then once they get it they are like "well i had this in mind but it wasnt anything like it."

Well said mate.

fOrUmAs
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM
this thread is almost as rabbit one by squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)

a lot of spamm and nothing more lol

BT mods close this thread finaly :)

messi30
01-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Only spam