PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Playing Rpgs Lately?

d1zzy69
07-30-2003, 01:36 AM
yeah everyones talking bout GTA and matrix stuff, but has anyone started talking about the RPGS out? bloodmoon is just out, and i heard its sick cuz u can become a werewolf like daggerfall. star wars knights looks pretty good as does AOM titans. i really enjoyed AoM.... even though i didnt like the norse peoples. and NWN shadows, i hope thats good. FROZEN THRONE!

Adster
07-30-2003, 03:05 AM
I will still chuck in teh old FF games again and finish them again

btw can anyone recommend some good RPG for PS2??

Xilo
07-30-2003, 03:25 AM
Final Fantasy X, Xenosaga, Suikoden III, Grandia II, Kingdom Hearts (a bit kiddish but still great), Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Unlimited Saga

MagicNakor
07-30-2003, 03:28 AM
I almost exclusively play RPGs. ;) AoM and Warcraft aren't RPGs, though.

I haven't played many PS2 games, FFX was alright. Summoner was okay. I've heard Grandia II, Okage: Shadow King, Suikoden III, and Summoner II are all good.

:ninja:

Xilo
07-30-2003, 03:32 AM
I can't wait for Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Final Fantasy X-2. If you can find Star Ocean The Second Story for the PSX, definately get it. It's awesome.

gamer
07-30-2003, 03:50 AM
All i've been playing lately is Morrowind. i've been working on my charecter stats, hes a level 16 Orc. hes a thief with 55,000 gold. no cheats have been used, and i've been playing the game for 39 game days. i have the tribunal expanison for it, but i havn't installed it yet, and i havn't been able to find a bloodmoon cd image, or i'd install it and see what its like.