PDA

View Full Version : btmusic invite?

-fantom-
01-27-2008, 02:46 AM
Hello,

i'm looking for an invite for btmusic. I heard that site was good for lossless content.
I'm quite an audiophile and have a very vast and quality collection of lossless music (mostly classic rock). Also I do have quite a good internet connection (25000 / 2500 kbit/s).
Since Demonoid's gone, i'm a bit lost and don't really know where to find good quality lossless music content.
So if anyone would be so kind to invite me there, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you

PS: I hope it's ok to ask for invites here, if not, I apologize.

makron
01-27-2008, 02:55 AM
wait for F... ;)

deathking81
01-27-2008, 02:59 AM
don't really know where to find good quality lossless music content.
lol :)
hope you get your invite, and yes its in the right section.

krunktastic
01-27-2008, 03:04 AM
Totally, and you did the right thing by asking here very politely and sincerely.

Although I don't have invites right now and wont for another 80 or so days, there are people who frequent this forum who do; I even think there's a mod here. So your chances are pretty good.

Some good alternatives for lossless music that might be easier to obtain are What.cd and Waffles.fm. Although the quality standards aren't as high as those on BTMusic.eu, you are bound to find anything you want in FLAC on either, if not both sites.

Since both What.cd and Waffles.fm are closed right now, I can't send you an invite. But I'll pm you when invites open up.

cocalait
01-27-2008, 03:04 AM
I thought it was STMusic... my bad. //Edited

grimms
01-27-2008, 04:51 AM
Great request my friend. Very well thought out. I have the same dilemma as well i have to wait another 80 days or so and both waffles and what invites are closed right now. Hope you get in. Just become a little more active here too though.

Cruel
01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Best application for BTMusic so far, do you know how to make your collection from CD/Vinyl to FLAC using EAC?

grimms
01-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Yes thats very important. They will not allow you to upload anything before contesting to knowing how to make a perfect rip using EAC v0.95b.

-fantom-
01-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Hello, thanks for the quick responses.
I already know a bit about EAC and ripping, since i was trying to back up my collection on the PC. But I guess I will have to check with the guides to be able to make 100% conform rips, since that's the way it should be.