PDA

View Full Version : Windows Media Player

DarkBlizzard
07-30-2003, 07:58 AM
I have WMP 9 and whenever i watch a movie in Windows Media Player it flickers...1 second its the picture and the next second its black. Its very annoying and i dont know how to fix it.

Yogi
07-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Hi,

Use bsplayer. Uses the codecs of windows and very stabil*flexible.

:) Yogi

Gre1
07-30-2003, 02:38 PM
What sense said.

DarkBlizzard
07-31-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@30 July 2003 - 04:25
Hi,

Use bsplayer. Uses the codecs of windows and very stabil*flexible.

:) Yogi
No u people dont understand! I Know all that crap already though, about the codec's and bsplayer and stuff...Lets say i go onto a website and i want to watch something on the site....if its a WMV files it flickers. You CAN NOT play that in BS Player because its on a website, not on my computer.

Adster
07-31-2003, 02:04 AM
BS player =

Bullshit player ;)

No u people dont understand! I Know all that crap already though, about the codec's and bsplayer and stuff...Lets say i go onto a website and i want to watch something on the site....if its a WMV files it flickers. You CAN NOT play that in BS Player because its on a website, not on my computer.

I think theres a way in IE to change the dafult player but I can't remember

DarkBlizzard
07-31-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@30 July 2003 - 21:04
BS player =

Bullshit player ;)

I think theres a way in IE to change the dafult player but I can't remember
Ok cool...well try to find out please... Thank you :)

DarkBlizzard
07-31-2003, 07:13 AM
Ok nevermind everyone...i fixed it...i went into Windows Media Player and under its propeties or something and i un-selected all the files it should play by default, then i opened a WMV file and it asked me what i wanted to play it in and i said BS Player...now it works great!