PDA

View Full Version : [E****] Attention Please :>

Vinyl
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
__________________E****Request__________________________________

Hello FST.
Today is a very nice day and maybe I have luck and can get my invite..
This is a big request but I want this tracker.
I'm member on S*T,F*N,TT and TS
I'm on all this trackers Power user without TS(VIP) and S*T(S*T Lover) and F*N (Hero)
I love my trackers but on this trackers aren't lots of lossless music torrents :>
(..edit..)
Filesharing and donations should be free and my invite for E**** , too :>
If you can help me then post here in this thread and don't pm me.(Only for my mail and screens)
But remember I want this invite to E**** for free I'm not a trader and want to trade with someone.
And I'm not a cheater or something like that. You can trust me :> I think my trackers states say the same.
One other reason why I want a member there is that I think E**** is a very safe tracker
because not so many members and I want a tracker where I can upload and download flac/vinyls for a long time
I want this tracker so don't say "try waffles,what,softmp3......"- or something like that

I hope I have luck because lvl 10 for free is not impossible but very very very very very seldom :>

-------------
| Thank you. |

| =.Vinyl.= |

-------------
_Love LOSSLESS__________________|
_________Music______________|
_____HELP ME__________|
__Please________|
__________|

New try
and Updates

hehe
New try
and Updates.

I hope it soon further I have 100 updates here xD

eden297
01-30-2008, 02:27 PM
you dont want to be a member in btmusic cause "they say....or DONATE to our site to get access!! blablabla"..

but u are a proude member of sct that sell invite for 30 euro each...

anyway good luck

and if you dont get an invite try to get into btmusic its a very good site.

edeinho
01-30-2008, 02:35 PM
you have a few posts and you think you will receive one? Man wake up!:frusty:

Cruel
01-30-2008, 03:02 PM
even if you'd get someone willing to invite you, I think that staff must approve you to after that (I think?)

so then you need double the luck :D

titofat
01-30-2008, 03:06 PM
be good member and help people and you will get what you want

Polarbear
01-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm member on S*T,F*N,TT and TS

pm me those profil links (no hidden profils!) and maybe i will try to help you.

add waffles and what as well if you are a member.

Vinyl
01-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I know I haven't lots of posts here but maybe I get this chance :>

BamZow
01-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Be sure to take the chance Polarbear gave you. That is a chance that won´t come again! Good luck

Vinyl
01-30-2008, 05:55 PM

Be sure to take the chance Polarbear gave you. That is a chance that won´t come again! Good luck

Polarbear means that I haven't upload engough flac music
I have only upload scene music but i can upload flac's I have over 100 vinyls
I'm member on trackers where I can only upload scene release :>
So I need E****

Polarbear
01-30-2008, 06:23 PM
i haven't seen a single flac in any of your downloads/uploads.

all i noticed were some trance scene releases that you got from tt and uploaded to a non music tracker.

i asked you how to rip a cd to flac and you could not answer me.

besides only staff can invite. members can only make a suggestion.

good luck.

slau
01-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Why do you want E**** anyway? BTmusic has more members and more torrents, you can be sure of one thing BTmusic > E**** imo
BTW: U dont need to pay to get in BTmusic, you just have to prove that you have nice upload, and u are able to keep a nice ratio.

eXoDuS
01-30-2008, 06:48 PM
i haven't seen a single flac in any of your downloads/uploads.

all i noticed were some trance scene releases that you got from tt and uploaded to a non music tracker.

i asked you how to rip a cd to flac and you could not answer me.

good luck.
if your realy dont have anything to give in that community i dont think that you will make it to get there...anyway i wish you good luck ( just because i am a kind person )

th0r
01-31-2008, 04:51 AM

vips can invite w/o staff approval; users can request invites, but they lack weight over pu and uploader requests

ceasar
01-31-2008, 07:00 AM
I know that Btmusic is a lossless music tracker but I dont want a member on this tracker.
Because the main page of Btmusic says
....or DONATE to our site to get access!! blablabla
WTF ??? I hate staff member's who are starting a tracker because they think they can earn money
Filesharing and donations should be free and my invite for E**** , too :>
You making a big mistake right here. Since Pedro and E**** are close related it's not smart at all to disrespect one of them while trying to get another. One of teh ways to score on E - is to start over Pedro and work your way through it. If ppl there see you a good user and upload your own stuff they might invite you to E****, very slim chances now, when you said some sh*t about 'em..

Be sure to take the chance Polarbear gave you. That is a chance that won´t come again!
BamZow are you Polarbear's fanboy? Ahahahahaha :lol:

How is that possible? :huh:

BamZow
01-31-2008, 08:24 AM
BamZow are you Polarbear's fanboy? Ahahahahaha :lol:

Not at all, we have had our fair share of fights, but that doesn´t make me disrespect the man. It was a very generous of him taking his time to try to help the TS, and I gave him creds for that :yes:

Well, back to topic. The more I´m thinking of it, the more I´m convinced that the thread starter already have another acc here at FST, and created this "Vinyl" alias as a big plan to get E because of rarity. Otherwise he would have been satisfyed with BTMusic for now, but instead talking bad about it to put the focus at E instead.
If he had accepted a BTMusic invite he probably think it will less his chances of getting E, and the whole plan would have gone down the drain.
Hey, anyone have a spare tinfoil hat to send me? ;)

Vinyl
03-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Hello
I didn't get an invite to E :(
I try it today again, hope it's ok?
I hope I have more luck now.
I updated the first site a little bit.
Thank you!

C-mos
03-05-2008, 05:47 PM
it`s sad that u didn't get what u wanted

i hope someday u will get it

good luck man

and be more active here and make some friends then make a request :)

Vinyl
03-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Yes, but I think I will never get it here. :/

adissan
03-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Nice request but try to be more active and after that ask for a great tracker like e**** :D

The Gladiator
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Yes, but I think I will never get it here. :/

With 42 posts? Yes you will not get it.

Proove that you deserve it and i'm sure that you will get it here!

Vinyl
03-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Ok but if someone can help me he or she can pm me ;)

sokrates
03-08-2008, 11:15 PM
hm what is your nick on ts?

grimms
03-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I don't even have a chance of getting into E****. I would try and request BT music instead, you'll have a better chance there. Also they have a lot of loseless material as well and tutorials to help you become informed on how to convert your cd's (self owned) to flac with EAC.

orfik
03-09-2008, 01:59 AM
You won't get what you want here. In fact, the worst thing you can do is publicize the existence of the site, even if everyone already knows it's there. Close this thread, contribute to the sites you have, make friends, and eventually you'll get it. It's worth the wait.

JUSTAGUY
03-09-2008, 03:48 AM
E**** sucks:yup: no different than BTmusic

just a warning before you get in to the tracker

Good luck and bump also:)

Annoyed
03-09-2008, 04:05 AM
I'm not a member at E, but BTmusic is very kick ass. So instead of talking bad about the site, you should be trying to get in there. You'll probably find all that you want at BTmusic.

Detale
03-09-2008, 06:11 AM
DO NOT post threads starting with dashes or similar.
This intentionally prevents previewing of the thread.
Threads starting as below will be edited or trashed.
-
-
-
-*Edited

Vinyl
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Thread is closed now but everyone can pm me everytime for help :)

Vinyl

Vinyl
04-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Maybe I have more luck :>

Last try :rolleyes:..................

munaaf
04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
:whistling doesnt look closed to me :D lol, seriously tho that is gonna be one heck of a hard thing to get, if uwas one of FST's better, more known members i would say good luck u deserve it but i dont think that u do.

Vinyl
04-17-2008, 06:18 PM
why i must have posts and friends here maybe some users know me on my trackers . hehe xD

th0r
04-17-2008, 06:48 PM
E**** sucks no different than BTmusic

:noes:

start uploading on waffles.fm or pedro's first, and then we'll see where you go

The Flying Cow
04-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Can one listen to music of EAC FLAC quality on, say, an iPod?

Or is it like an iso that must be burned to a disc

Vinyl
04-17-2008, 07:48 PM
and then we'll see where you go

Omg :rolleyes:. I won't do something for one invite. I'm uploader on 2 trackers and know that I can upload - and I can upload on E****,too
So I don't must prove something.

YoYoY
04-17-2008, 08:13 PM
why i must have posts and friends here maybe some users know me on my trackers . hehe xD

It's just about trust
for example : I don't know you or didn't get the chance to meet you and know more about you so why should I trust you and give you an invite to E ??
If you are an old member here you would have better chance cause people around here would know you and trust you enough to get an E invite
anyway , good luck , you seem a nice person :)

ceasar
04-17-2008, 09:25 PM

Omg :rolleyes:. I won't do something for one invite. I'm uploader on 2 trackers and know that I can upload - and I can upload on E****,too
Then you won't get it. Attitude like that leads nowhere. Remember, E doesn't need you, you need E.

The Gladiator
04-17-2008, 09:27 PM
^^ How can you be sure about that?

orfik
04-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Idiot.

Orfik! Quit being so hard on yourself, will ya?

Listen to what orfik says. He knows more than you might think (or less, depending on how much you like the guy.)Haha, oops. I meant to quote the guy just below me for that. You're everywhere, Quy. Don't you get tired?

So I don't must prove something.Which trackers?

ceasar
04-17-2008, 10:05 PM
^^ How can you be sure about that?
It's called common sense. If someone uploader on 0-days sites it doesn't mean anything, you can just pay for access to dump site and reup the shit, ripped by teh sc3ne folks. To be uploader on E you actually need to provide your own rips which means do the job yourself and someone who's "not willing to prove anything" and don't have the right mindset, but just attitude, will obviously fail at this. So why tracker like E will want to recruit this user?

th0r
04-18-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm uploader on 2 trackers and know that I can upload---and I can upload on E****, too. So I don't must prove something.

oh really? because i'm an uploader at e****, so yes, you will have to prove something to me

YoYoY
04-18-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm uploader on 2 trackers and know that I can upload---and I can upload on E****, too. So I don't must prove something.

oh really? because i'm an uploader at e****, so yes, you will have to prove something to me

I knew it

Skiz
04-18-2008, 01:52 AM

You're absolutely correct. You don't need to prove anything. Just know that without doing so you stand an almost 0% chance of obtaining an invite. The odds of a stranger that has no idea who you are, risking their own account by inviting you is slim to none - I'm certainly not going to stick my neck out for you.

Also, you might as well prove you have the content you say you do, the ability to do so, the know-how to do so, and the links that polarbear asked for to prove will do so, because if you want to upload at E****, you'll need to prove it there.

Just FYI...

grimms
04-18-2008, 02:12 AM
I have to agree with skizo, thor, and polarbear. You said the wrong thing to thor who is an uploader there. You pretty much just squandered your chances of ever becoming a member of E (At least through fst). PB I felt like... tried to really look out for you and you failed him when he asked certain questions to see if he should even consider sticking his neck out for you(My opinion? I wouldn't based on your responses in this thread, now don't know if I would consider you for BT either).

Kyl3KK
04-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for this guy? He seems legit. That being said, however, I know th0r from a couple of other places and I know he's a very fair guy. So if he says you have to prove something to him and he'll think about inviting you once proven, then by all means, do it.

If I were you I would.

mrnobody
04-18-2008, 03:18 AM
If you can't be bothered "proving" then do as i do, stick with Pedros. It's good enough. Plus i heard, in quality/quantiy E and Pedros are pretty close :unsure:

orfik
04-18-2008, 03:21 AM
I figure the guy didn't know that an invite to E involves a lot more effort from the inviter than most other sites. Not only can you not fuck up, but you have to make a real effort to contribute or your inviter looks bad, which jeopardizes their chances of inviting anyone else.

Vinyl, I don't think you're getting in this time. Follow thor's advice and make yourself look good at Waffles and Pedro's. Good luck.

Annoyed
04-18-2008, 04:44 AM
Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for this guy?

You know, I did at first. Just because I know how it feels to want this lossless tracker, and not have it. And then he mentioned in his first post that he can upload FLAC/Vinyl's for a very long time. So I thought he would actually be a great member.

But...then PB asked him how to rip to FLAC, and the guy couldn't answer. So that is when I stopped feeling sorry for him. To me(and this could be completely wrong), it looks like he just wants this tracker because it's a "high level"(which is a bullshit reason for wanting to be a member), but not because of the community and content.

Me, who knows how to rip properly, and has upped quite a few of my FLAC's to What and Waffles(not BTmusic yet because I haven't requested to become an uploader) has not requested E yet...just because I'm afraid of being shot down. I haven't been here long enough, and haven't made enough friends.

If the guy knew what he was doing, and had a huge collection of cd's/vinyl's just waiting to be upped there, and then was denied. Then yeah, I would feel bad for him. Because a person like that deserves to be a member(in my opinion). But to me it looks like he's just blowing steam to try and get what he wants.

No offense to the Vinyl. I can be completely wrong about you. But that's just how it looks by this thread.

dunson
04-18-2008, 04:51 AM
I didn't realize how serious FLAC trackers were until my request the other day and this thread now. Having checked out Pedro's a bit, now I see why. Amazing community, lots of users put in hard work and a premium on quality on content. I'm lucky to be there :) I appreciate what I have now and will do my best to be a good member.

To the OP: heed the words posted in this thread. I'm not the oldest member here, but I have a good sense of who some of the good guys are on FST and the ones who posted here are honestly some of the best. Not that I know them personally, but seeing what they post I think you'd be well advised to listen.

:fst:

grimms
04-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for this guy? He seems legit. That being said, however, I know th0r from a couple of other places and I know he's a very fair guy. So if he says you have to prove something to him and he'll think about inviting you once proven, then by all means, do it.

If I were you I would.

The problem is Polar Bear attempted to stick his neck out for the OP and he didn't pass the test, then he went on and made a snide comment about BT (Which has a very close relationship with E by the way). Just scroll through the whole thread.

Also thor said kindly to prove himself, somehow, some way, and he said something in response which probably didn't sit too well with thor, especially for him to reply with his status with the site which is uploader(I wouldn't piss him off if i were trying to get invited). They are a notch below vips and staff I believe (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong and you care to).

So I don't feel to bad for vinyl in this instance. Vinyl maybe if you communicate your message a little more effectively and prove that you can be asset to BT, then someone here may reconsider and give you a chance there first. E? No chance right now I don't think.:unsure:

If you can't be bothered "proving" then do as i do, stick with Pedros. It's good enough. Plus i heard, in quality/quantiy E and Pedros are pretty close :unsure:

I know a few E members and they all said E and BT are pretty close when it comes to both quantity and quality. But someone like thor would know the answer to this question (Doesn't mean we will anytime soon).

th0r
04-18-2008, 08:15 AM
i look out pretty neutrally for people interested in joining our community; i have invited a couple of staff members and some regular posters here (i will not give names), so for me to introduce my user class on that tracker is something i rarely do

i read over the thread and polarbear's posts closely; since the op does not know how to upload flac, i pointed them to get started on waffles.fm or pedro's; depending on who i'm talking with that wants to be invited, seems like i'll always tell them to start at the latter two trackers first, it's really a judgment call

and when you're trying to get invited to a top-tier tracker, you don't act like a smart alec