PDA

View Full Version : Read Before Giveaway Of TL

Enlightened
01-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Well, If anyone wishes to "Risk" their PU or VIP accounts, please Read this , it might be your last time you use your Account. Just because you think you use a different Nick at TL that DOES NOT mean TL, will Not locate you, better think twice, Bud !!

Ofcourse, TL is going to monitor each any every Invite CAREFULLY, that is why PU ONLY gets 1....

Good Luck on your Giveaway, U sure NEED it !!.

Originally Posted by Torrentleech FAQ

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too.

Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something

in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned

The sale of invites to
this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

DyNast
01-30-2008, 07:50 PM
You might be right, but, god, make the font smaller!

anyway, I think that giving away a TL invite here based on ratio proofs, specially in this days, is really irresponsible and, well, silly ;P

Defy
01-30-2008, 07:51 PM
So... no sooner do they open invites again people scurry about and try to trade them off. :no:

Sylar666
01-30-2008, 07:52 PM
@enlightened
Agreed upon this one (still like the broad:)

lostdemon
01-30-2008, 07:53 PM
So... no sooner do they open invites again people scurry about and try to trade them off. :no:

true dat
those people are the ones who should get banned

sefo
01-30-2008, 07:55 PM
ok ban the trader but why u ban the one who give it away?!

hippoxtc
01-30-2008, 07:59 PM
funny how ppl do anything now, just to get a better tracker. what happened to making friends instead?

GRB23
01-30-2008, 08:05 PM
funny how ppl do anything now, just to get a better tracker. what happened to making friends instead?

i agree on that...

one reason might be this one....traders want something fast...
they can't wait...making a friend can take a long time...while trading is quick...

just received my tl invite today....if one friend of mine needs it i will give it to him...if not....i will keep it..

and on every forum i go..i see: "HAVE TL INVITE NEED SCT"....
i'm sick of that....

Enzo
01-30-2008, 08:16 PM
I will keep my invite until i find someone i can trust definitely.

Tokeman
01-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Unless you click a link, or they have an insider here in FST staff, or you are dumb enough to send the invite right after publicly announcing it in a giveaway, theres not much TL staff can do to find you.
After picking winners in a giveaway, close the thread and wait a random number of hours before sending the invite. This way there is little to no connection to you sending the invite and your giveaway threads here.

I would also advise your invitees to use different nicknames and a new email not associated with other sites. But thats just me.

I've given plenty of invites here to people I dont know, but did research on. Never had an issue before using this method.

titofat
01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
yes every person should give it to trust member or friend

k_ichigo
01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
damn u beat me to it...lol i was gonna write this :P

Enlightened
01-30-2008, 08:42 PM
damn u beat me to it...lol i was gonna write this :P

Sure !! Right !!.....U gonna type this, maybe when the Invitation is Over.......LMAO:)

hippoxtc
01-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Unless you click a link, or they have an insider here in FST staff, or you are dumb enough to send the invite right after publicly announcing it in a giveaway, theres not much TL staff can do to find you.
After picking winners in a giveaway, close the thread and wait a random number of hours before sending the invite. This way there is little to no connection to you sending the invite and your giveaway threads here.

I would also advise your invitees to use different nicknames and a new email not associated with other sites. But thats just me.

I've given plenty of invites here to people I dont know, but did research on. Never had an issue before using this method.

I never had a problem with ppl giving away there invites on the forum because thats just the only way some ppl can get it, but at the same time i would respect the rules of the tracker too because sometimes this is the reason why some trackers disable their invites.

Tokeman
01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I have invited people I dont know, to TL and other sites too. Its not that I do not respect the rules. I always research the people I invite, and I am always willing to stand behind them and take responsibility for who I choose to invite.

klubbhead25
01-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah..I'm keeping my invite not going to risk my account

Cabalo
01-30-2008, 10:18 PM
i offered myself to help a user at this forum, that asked for an invite to TL, and i thoroughly checked his past, and saw direct links and asked PMs at other trackers i am to assure that his ratios are legit.
I'm willing to help, but i want to be absolutely sure i won't be taking a liability to TL, i love that tracker too much.

mrnobody
01-30-2008, 10:20 PM
i was thinking of making a giveaway until someone on other thread told me to read FAQ.

pone44
01-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Like the faq above says , they are more strict. Invites in random giveaway's is trading(so it says above.)? I only have t-d and invite close trusted friends! Screens can be faked, dont know how? dont wanna but heard they can so-? What the diff between tl and td sites Strictness? Heard tl is strict but great,one of the best?

hippoxtc
01-31-2008, 12:29 AM
I have invited people I dont know, to TL and other sites too. Its not that I do not respect the rules. I always research the people I invite, and I am always willing to stand behind them and take responsibility for who I choose to invite.

If you do go through the trouble of making sure someone you are going to invite is trustworthy and won't do you wrong, then thats close enough to him being your friend because you find out what you need to know and he will be grateful to you because of it = friendship. I bet if ppl had a tracker like FSC or FTWR where they will most likely catch you with these giveaways i see then everyone would think twice about it cause some ppl actually don't see the value in TL, so they do these giveaways not caring if they lose their accts or not which is a shame. :noes:

xzander
01-31-2008, 01:20 AM
why i'll get banned if i give tl away??... i just wanna help the others ...i'm not going to trade or sell the invites so why?
anyway thanks for your concern...

mrnobody
01-31-2008, 01:57 AM
why i'll get banned if i give tl away??... i just wanna help the others ...i'm not going to trade or sell the invites so why?

help your friends

if not, secretly pm a deserving OP of TL request, send him an invite and tell him to close the thread. That way there is no evidence of giveaway lol

Gennesuke
01-31-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks alot for this information, i always respect rules, so i'll close my thread, cause all the members i trust here already have TL, so i'm sorry to everyone but thats that. Its not like i don't wanna give back to FST, but just not at that cost, i love my account over at TL.

Thanks again for this important information.

pone44
01-31-2008, 03:52 AM
Thats devious. Crazy :lol:

help your friends

if not, secretly pm a deserving OP of TL request, send him an invite and tell him to close the thread. That way there is no evidence of giveaway lol

ceasar
01-31-2008, 07:32 AM
Well, If anyone wishes to "Risk" their PU or VIP accounts, please Read this , it might be your last time you use your Account. Just because you think you use a different Nick at TL that DOES NOT mean TL, will Not locate you, better think twice, Bud !!

Ofcourse, TL is going to monitor each any every Invite CAREFULLY, that is why PU ONLY gets 1....

Good Luck on your Giveaway, U sure NEED it !!.

Originally Posted by Torrentleech FAQ

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too.

Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something

in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned

The sale of invites to
this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.
This stuff looks so scary, especially when it's written in BIG RED LETTERS, almost shift my pants actually, lolz :lol:
Don't have teh invite there, so don't ban me plzzzz :P

VIZFX
01-31-2008, 07:40 AM
I think is very cool that some people have given and will give keep giving away invites to TL, specially since they've been closed for so long. So, if you are lucky enough to get one, show some gratitude and take care of it.

TP635
01-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Well, You are can't give it away openly,then give one to me, I need one.:D

Dark Archon
01-31-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm ok with giveaways, but i suppose before a public giveaway help your close friends first, because no matter what they are the most trustworthy.

however trading TL invites at this moment in time is just a disgrace.

Giveaway
01-31-2008, 01:10 PM
well thanks for the info, but we are already carefull

Jumaxas
01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
TL elite tracker and then very hard get invites, but good tracker and friendly users and all