PDA

View Full Version : Catchy title here *GIVEAWAY*

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 03:24 AM
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED, WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED
I now have over 1k posts, w00t!
Time for a giveaway, here goes!

Ok, heres the deal. This may be hard for some of you, but I will try to make it as simple as possible. I am giving away some invites. WAIT! Don't get all excited, there are a few things that have to be done in order for this to work. We will do this to protect my account safety and yours. I will carefully go over all post histories of anyone I think I may choose. To get an invite you must follow these instructions to the letter:

1. Post here (NO pm's) why you want the invite. Tell me something about why you want this tracker. Tell me why it is different then what you already have, present or past (remember, I will be reviewing your past posts).

2. I will PM the winners. No references will be made here, I will close this post when the winners have been chosen.

3. I will not send the invites tonight, or soon after winners are chosen. They will be sent at random. The email address must be one not associated with FST or any other tracker.

4. These are obvious. Do NOT use the same user name for the tracker, or any other tracker with an email associated with FST.

5. You may rep me if you wish, this is not required. However, if you do want to rep me you must wait at LEAST 12 hours after your account has been created.

Invites that were given in this thread:
1 STMusic
1 SCT
1 B**M*V
1 TDC
1 Pedros

Invites that have been won already and are no longer available:
1 Torrentleech - Winner has been chosen now due to time restraints on invites. Winner was PM'd.

STILL AVAILABLE AFTER GIVEAWAY:
Digitalhive Invites: no one wanted any, if you need one, either post here or PM me about it. Happy to help anyone out that thinks they could use this tracker. These are still available even though the giveaway is over.

I may also give out a mystery account. I will not name the account here. If you want it you must post what tracker you seek and why. I will give it to some one that needs it if they post it right. This is a foreign tracker. It is a mid level general site. It will not come with email, but I never use it, so you shouldn't mind if you really need it. No buffer.

NO SPAM (just the pointless or negative kind)
NO TELLING ME I'M BREAKING TRACKER RULES! I know I am, so leave me be, I will accept the consequences!

Winners will be chosen soon. But probably not within 24 hours.

ONCE AGAIN: GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED, WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED

hasnainbk
01-31-2008, 03:29 AM
can I plz have TL?
I want it because its a wonderful community.The tracker is renowned for good speeds and pre-times...well thats what makes a tracker trust worthy,so that we can give it a shot.I am ready for my TL adventure if you can buy me a ticket...I hereby request for a TL invite with the best of my conscious and senses.

InXS
01-31-2008, 03:31 AM
sct please

Rumblin
01-31-2008, 03:36 AM
I want it because its a wonderful community. the last tracker anyone would name that had a community would be TL bro....

gibson57
01-31-2008, 03:39 AM
i'm looking for ScT for longtime.. i haerd SCT is very fast pre time and nice down speed. i have SCC acc .. but i think ScT is better :D

jonny81985
01-31-2008, 03:40 AM
can I plz have TL?
I want it because its a wonderful community.The tracker is renowned for good speeds and pre-times...well thats what makes a tracker trust worthy,so that we can give it a shot.I am ready for my TL adventure if you can buy me a ticket...I hereby request for a TL invite with the best of my conscious and senses.

Lol, TL a community tracker?? Sorry didnt mean to spam but I laughed out loud when I read that :)

I think that is the new key word people think they have to say to get invites.

Nice giveaway by the way :)

whip22
01-31-2008, 03:42 AM
TL! Please! I think that this is an incredible giveaway you are offering, just like what my buddy jonny said. TL is great for general stuff. In my opinion of course. But personally, I've never used any of them, too bad eh? Well, please consider me at least. If you start off with nothing, the only way to get high level trackers, is to just get lucky at times, and I believe the time is NOW!

I have RevTT, but I find that it does not have as many torrents as compared to TL and uploading in TL is much faster. I have SCC, but I am pretty sure that TL definitely has more to offer in terms of Pretimes and ish. I also have TD, but that one is no comparison to some of the other trackers out there like TL. I especially dislike how you cannot arrange the number of seeders/leechers in TD which makes it very hard to find which torrent I would like to dl in order to increase my ratio.

TL has thousands of files and as well a HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS!!!! Another good thing i like about TL is the retention limit so i could get many old movies through TL. I also feel that compared to RevTT and SCC, TL has lots of informative guides and other wise advice. I like the special sub section just for tutorials, especially when one is an early member to FST. TL is easy to seed back and has fast dls, so I believe THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!

Don't worry, it is a definite for sure I will use your invite to the best of its ability. I don't know if you've noted, but i've edited this post several times in order to make it as perfect as possible. I know it's probably still not perfected, but I really want this.

P.S. thanks in advance. Ratio proofs and stuff are all in my history, but like you said, you don't wanna see it lol. Rep is definitely a must for a great offer like this.

jonny81985
01-31-2008, 03:42 AM
Hey tokeman, I would like to reccomend Falcon Ace for the Sct invite though. I dont know if he is gonna ask here, but he really deserves it. He has helped me out a few times and its the only tracker he seeks.

Check my post history and feel free to pm me if you consider this. I will stake my reputation on his behalf :).

Thanks for your time

JOn

hasnainbk
01-31-2008, 03:43 AM
LOL...thats from my heart bro...it didnt just slip out..

jaydan
01-31-2008, 03:45 AM
Great giveaway~!! Good man~!!
Now I want to say, to treat the account very well and how to share with other people must be very important~~

so I support you~because a good tracker ,a good share people, must have a good attitude~!

Ok ,why I want bitmetv~?

because I'm very interesting to see TV ,but I didn't have many time ,and in my home
I only have just one TV,and I only have two eyes too~:D~~~But at the same time ,many channel have many good TV program,so I have to chose bitmetv ,because bitmetv have the best source ,Discovery,BBC, Etc.....Many channel I love ,many program I love.

And I will share with other people~~we have the TV,enjoy the TV,and share the TV~!!!
Only be a good seeder, a good leecher , that you can get more happy~~

Now I already have TTI,bit-hdtv,bitsoup,torrentbits....

End, Thank you anyway, to share with us~!
And 1000 post is not a litter number , :O congratulations~this target is wonderful ~~

Rumblin
lol, you said what your heart wanted to say to get the invite bro

pwarrier
can i get bitmetv pls... .........bmtv is the best tv tracker .....i would love to be part of such wonderful site dedicated for tv shows.......i can thus catch up with shows that i have missed .....i will abide by ur rules if i am the winner ..........thanks a ton in advance ...

wrUmm568
01-31-2008, 03:54 AM
I would also like to apply for the TL invite.
I would very much like the opportunity to join this renowned tracker because of its high speed, active community and most important its large number of quality torrents. I've been in the TL channel for more than 2 months waiting for an opportunity.

On a separate note you, should probably select the invitee for this tracker soon as their invite system may close in less than day. Congrats on getting 1000 posts.:cool:

edit: Also consider me for bitmetv as it would be a good next step for me as I have a very large buffer on TVT.com.

hussam
01-31-2008, 03:56 AM
As same as many requests today and yesterday and the day before ,I am coming for an bitmetv or SCT or STMusic invite.

I never had a chance to get in,and missed this great sites. I have heard alot about these sites in terms of posts and speed and looking forward to it .
i have been for a while with new private tracker and i need a good one .

I Hope you will help me out.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gifMuch appreciated for any help.
PS ready to share my ratio and speed.

whip22
01-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Hey tokeman, I would like to reccomend Falcon Ace for the Sct invite though. I dont know if he is gonna ask here, but he really deserves it. He has helped me out a few times and its the only tracker he seeks.

Check my post history and feel free to pm me if you consider this. I will stake my reputation on his behalf :).

Thanks for your time

JOn

Actually, i totally agree. FalconAce is the best! And the best deserve it first, even before me

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 04:14 AM
List updated.
The vouches can't hurt I suppose, but the person has to post in order to be considered.

Definite
01-31-2008, 04:21 AM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3645/superslam1zw6.jpg

lol, your custom title reminded me of this pic. :happy:

I would love to receive a SCT or BMTV invite. Here's why:

I am fairly new to the bittorrent scene, but I've found it really exciting and fun so far. All of my trackers are low-level ones, but that doesn't really bother me b/c I'm not interested in collecting. I'm more interested in nabbing some sweet releases and seeding back to help the community. :P

From what I've heard, SCT is one of the best 0-day trackers out there, with a pretty decent community to boot. I know I could make that community just a little bit better. :P I am a big fan of new movies, new music, new TV, just about new anything, so SCT would really help me "satiate" my appetite for fast releases.

BMTV would also help me out a lot, as I try to keep up with a lot of TV shows, and need the fastest speed possible. I am seeding pretty much 24/7 these days, so I know I will add to the community much more than I'll take.

I usually seed back 3x-5x what I've downloaded; I feel pretty guilty otherwise. In short, I think I'd make a great SCT or BMTV member, and I'd love it if you could help me become one. Thanks tokeman! :D

-Def

P.S. I promise I have not and will not cheat, trade, or use the same username as I have on FST.

pone44
01-31-2008, 04:22 AM
great giveaway.cheers to whoever won:hooray:
one day maybe?

urazilnum
01-31-2008, 04:30 AM
may i have TL?please I had to waite long time for the TL

lubu
01-31-2008, 04:31 AM
Firstly congratulations on reaching 1000+ posts and thanks for the great giveaway;

I have been looking for B*M*V for a long time though haven't requested in any giveaways till now. Reason being I was trying to build a good profile here before requesting for one...Besides I was initially satisfied with tvt.ro and all the public trackers as I was on a relatively slow connection. I also used to download a lot of TV content from rapidshare till the time I discovered the virtues of using bit torrent. You see I am a big time couch potato and and love watching TV shows and follow quite a lot very religiously which are currently on TV; I prefer TV shows as compared to movies and have downloaded quite a number of episodes and full seasons from tvt.ro, where I have good ratios.

But now that I have a faster connection I am not very satisfied with the speeds of TVT as well as the content. Speeds are kind of excruciatingly slow. For instance I am currently downloading all the seasons of The W**e (almost 27gigs) and it’s been almost a 10 days and still almost half is still left to be downloaded, this in spite of having a lot of seeders and is also on freeleech. Also content wise I am not able to find some of my favorite shows like Bewitched, Giant Robo, MASH, All in the Family, South Park, Taxi, Small Wonder etc at TVT.ro

I have heard that B*M*V has great content and speeds are also pretty good so would really be very useful to me.

I will abide by all the rules and well as the suggestions that you have made...I am well aware of the fact that a user has be very careful with the B*M*V account. Any inkling of trading, cheating, selling or buying of accounts or invites would seriously jeopardize not only the member's account but also the person who invited the member. I have been around here since 2006 and if you go through my posts you will see I have never indulged in any such thing. I also try my best in helping out fellow members on the forums where I am a member of.

I donate to most of my favorite trackers and also have been pondering over getting a seed box but haven't quite felt the need to use it for my existing trackers where my existing connection suffices..

Ratios: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2885/tvtxp0.jpg
Speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/228678737.png

Thanks again for the opportunity and good luck to all……

EDIT: Posting ratio and speed test; also if required I can provide more proofs

FalconAce
01-31-2008, 04:47 AM
Yea, I was busy studying for exams so I didn't get a chance to reply yet. :pinch: I'm looking for ScT for various reasons. If you look at my posts, the trackers I have similar are SCC, TL, and perhaps RevTT...

In SCC, I can't seem to max out my dl speed. The no. of peers/leechers are quite low and new torrents die down pretty quickly. If you don't jump on them fast, then good luck seeding afterwards.
Tl is probably the best tracker I have imo, lots of leechers, long torrent life, not a shabby community either. But if there's something I want that isnt there, I guess I'm pretty much out of luck.
RevTT was just kinda disappointing... (not to bash them or anything). Ex. their anime section just... stinks... (half of them's hentai? wth...) Their packs aren't that great either. Their community loves to look down on newbies, not that I can blame them for wanting the tracker for themselves, but some of them do it excessively. Their advertisements for money are quite annoying :P

I heard ScT have great packs, which I might love to see. Unlike SCC and RevTT, I hope to find an active and friendly community to participate in. I heard many of those users have seedboxes, which will probably let me get fast downloads with my connection. And of course, any stuff I can't find on TL, I would hope it's in ScT. But then again, I wouldn't know since I've never seen what's inside, but I've read the review quite thoroughly in the sticky to see what's definitely special about ScT.

You probably don't wanna see any ratio proofs, or speedtest, but if you do, there are tons in my posts history. :)

Wow... feels like I'm writing an essay here... Anyways, I hope you will give my request some consideration and thx for the opportunity. :cool:

Cabalo
01-31-2008, 05:18 AM
may i have TL?please I had to waite long time for the TL
how long ? i waited over a year for my invitation for ScT, just to name an example. just curious here.

now, this is one of the best giveaways here. what a pack of trackers u are offering. Respect!

zedex
01-31-2008, 05:55 AM
hey man great giveaway !

good luck to everyone

k_ichigo
01-31-2008, 06:05 AM
hey congrats on ur 1k posts.

im looking for bitmetv... i want it because i heard it a really good tracker for a lot of tv show and stuff. i miss a lot of stuff from my childhood (the 90's). i wanna watch someone of it over cuz i can only vaguely remember it and i wanna catch up on a lot of stuff i missed. i only want it dont need it, so if u find someone who really needs it plz give it to them if they deserve it.

Y@KUZA
01-31-2008, 06:13 AM
Hi bro can i please have SCT or TL ?

i love u. :)

artsluver
01-31-2008, 06:30 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a good music tracker that deals in lossless music. With the demise of demonoid there is a hole in my downloads in this department. I have been getting a majority of my downloads from newsgroups over the past year or so, but you still need a good tracker to get things you want, when they are not showing up in the newsgroups. I used to want sct for a few years, but frankly I don't really need it, as I can get what I want from TL and the Soup that I cannot get from newsgroups.

I was recently given a waffles invite and have been enjoying it very much. I have found several things there that I have been looking for a long time. However, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in my lossless uploads there. I have uploaded several uncommon Jazz releases there, taken from vinyl sources, and quite frankly some of them have not been snatched even once. Also, there seems to be a situation there where people don't even post a thanks in the comment section which I think is sad, if an item gets rarely snatched, it is nice to see a thanks when it does. Then again this seems all too common, on TradersDen I have a torrent there snatched almost 400 times with about 25 thanks. I always post a thanks, sometimes I wait until the download is complete and listened to, but I never for get to.

Ratio proofs are available, if needed.

I don't think you have a lossless tracker there, but if you do your consideration would be great.

Cheers!

and thanks for sharing :-)

Ghost+Rider
01-31-2008, 07:02 AM
Congratz for ur 1000 Posts :)

Sanka113
01-31-2008, 08:12 AM
The reason why i want to be a member at FST is becuae I absolutely love watching tv show old or new. I guess I would have to consider myself a tv addict ,which you can see with my tvt ratios (should be in my ratios) and i need access to its massive vault of a selection. I've been looking for shows and cartoons that i watched as a kid, and haven't had much luck finding them on the TVT's. Such shows as Talespin, Muppet Babies,Real Monsters, Ducktales, Rescure Rangers, VR troopers, Martin (3-5),Living single, Alex Mac, The journey of allen strange et.c are the types of shows I'm been looking for. As you look through my post, you'll see that I've entered a few BMTV contest before without any luck. The last one i entered i spent 2 hours looking for pictures for the contest only fall short. I'm hoping that if i get BMTV from you I won't have to dance anymore jigs lol.

I've done a fair amount of researching about BMTV and i completely understand that you want to invite only the creme of the crop there. I know that you have to stay clean on the forums,not cheat, trade,sell,borrow, log in from a different ip too many times, etc, or risk getting yourself and/or your entire invite tree banned. I also know it is hard to seed there. I have access to a fairly good connection and i'm confident I could stay well above the minimum requirements.

Next, as you will see when you review my post history, I'm not a trader, hater, or a debater (Like the rhyming). In one of the BMTV contest i entered i asked the OP to let me know in the event that he would pick someone else, to let me what sort of criteria he looked for in the person he picked. I ask you do this too if you don't pick me. This is so that I can work on,change or continue doing as a member at FST to make me a better candidate for the BMTV contest. That'd be awesome in the event I don't make it this time.

Anyways, thats it for now. If you have any questions, concerns, observations, you are more than welcome to pm me. If you would like to hit me up on an IRC or IM let me know and we'll make arrangements.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Prio
01-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Hi, can I have BitmeTV http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

I need this invite, because I am TV maniac and BitmeTV is the best tracker for TV series. I am a member of many elite trackers and I have 10/10 MBit. I can seed 24/7 (no problem). Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Prio

kyuuchi
01-31-2008, 08:22 AM
Congratz on your 1k posts.

I am looking for ScT mainly for its content and partially for its community. I am a member of other 0day sites, TL, SCC, TTi and RevTT. Although I am a member of those sites (which I do use frequently, with 300GB+ downloaded for all 4 sites), each site has its own uniqueness. I use TL a lot for its anime and NDS packs, SCC for fast 0day releases, RevTT for requests and older movies and TTi for its great colelction of DVDr.

I heard ScT has better content with more than 13k torrents(or might have been 12k) with a lot of exclusive packs. Also, a lot of people on ScT have good connection which ensures me a good speed from older stuff, whereas on other sites the torrent either have very few seeders or died out.

I do frequently visit forums and post when I have something to contribute. RevTT, TL have horrible communities filled with newbies, TTi forum is mainly in foreign language which I can't understand. I do post in SCC forums and idle in IRC when I have time.

Not sure if you'd consider me, but I'd willing to provide ratio proofs and speedtest when required.

fsender
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
hey man
can i have sct invite
lol,wat a nice giveaway too

the reason i need sct invite
is the same reason u have it in the first place

tedsfrozenhead
01-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Hi, I would like to apply for the SCT invite.

A little over a year and a half ago, one of my close friends invited me to oink and introduced me to bittorrent. I slowly learned about how things worked and eventually, I even started ripping my own CDs with EAC and gained power user status. I gained some knowledge of other private trackers, but I didn't really understand it too well. Shortly after I started to use oink, I discovered public trackers and I downloaded non-music files from them. Over this last summer, my friend unfortunately stopped using his account and got deleted for inactivity, so I ended up more dedicated and a better user than the person who invited me! Since then, he has regained interest in the bittorrent scene and I invited him to what.cd.
I was disappointed when oink got shut down, but I joined what.cd and waffles.fm in the months following. In the last month, I have gained interest in private trackers, especially trackers that have scene releases. I joined RevolutionTT when it opened sign ups, but the site isn't as fast as I would like. I have a very fast connection (10MB U/10MB D) and the site often doesn't maximize my download speed. The community is nowhere near what oink had or even what waffles has partly because of all of the new members and partly because it is so large. Of course I don't know exactly what SCT is like, but I heard that the community is tighter, and this may have something to do with the relative size of SCT as compared to RevolutionTT. Of course the good pre-times are attractive as well because SCT has a reputation for having some of the fastest times around. Also, SCT packs would be great because the sites I am currently on do not offer particularly good packs, or if they do, they are torrents with few or no seeders.
Waffles and what.cd have very nice music scene releases, but revTT (and my very new TD) don't really compare to my impression of SCT as a whole based on content or community. Scene releases are more important to me now because as I learn more about bittorrent sites, early releases are the most attractive aspect of private trackers.

I am currently at home where my connection is slower, so I don't have a screen of my much quicker university connection, but I can provide ratio proof and the like.

Congratulations on your 1000 posts and thank you very much for this generous giveaway.

Swift
01-31-2008, 08:50 AM
my need of bitmetv

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-need-bitmetv-273622

The Wanderer
01-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Although I am fairly new here at FST, I would like to apply for the SCT invite. This is my first post in Invites Section because I see it as a great opportunity for me to get an invite to SCT. I can't say I looked for this invite my entire life or over the past "x" years or that my life depends on getting this invite because it's not true.
It's just... I would like to be a member of this tracker. :)

If you'll choose me I promise to take good care of the account and I'll not jeopardize yours in any way.

Thank you for considering me.

Best regards,

Morgoth
01-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Your rulez are fair enough! I would like to have ScT invite. My English isn't good enough but I try my best. I read some many good reviews about them and I'm sure they are one of the bests if not best in 0day trackers. They have great packs, also I don't know what packs they have only know their packs are great because ppl talked so much about ScT, anyway packs interested me in every tracker. I really can't tell what is the difference with what I already have 'cause I never had an account in ScT! But again packs & rare contents are the main differences between trackers because all scene releases are same in every tracker. All people seeking for bests and I'm not an exclusion, I seeking for ScT for a long time I hope It's my time! ...and about your mystery tracker I guess it must be iPlay, it would be great also ...I tried my best to explain but it's too hard for me to explain with a language that I don't know so good :) ...good luck!

eram
01-31-2008, 10:00 AM
hey,
this is my thread for b*m*V :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-me-269295 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-read-me-269295)

hope you have a look.
it should explain why i want it .
and there you can also read a little bit about myself .

thx ,
eram

bebytza
01-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Can i have SCT man??.....
Luck my request http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-my-first-request-267237/?highlight=bebytza

I don't trade or chat...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/228681460.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

monk3y
01-31-2008, 10:38 AM
congrats on joining the 1k club =)

slau
01-31-2008, 10:42 AM
I really would love to enter in ScT community, great giveway that the best one wins ^^

ramola
01-31-2008, 12:15 PM
can i please have bitmetv or sct invite.i'll be eternally grateful.i promise not to cheat or trade, keep up a good ratio and remain active. i want one of these invites because
1) i am trying to become a member of a high level tracker
2) These trackers are extremely rare and are supposed to have great stuff and speeds.
3) i am a huge tv shows buff and am watching almost all the currently going on shows. Moreover i am a collector also and i also collect old shows like hope and faith, veronica's closet, once and again, the collector, the practice, jag, er, missmatch etc. and i hear that bitmetv is an excellent source for them so this is my primary reason for wanting bitmetv and if i get this invite one of my life's greatest wishes will come true.
4) i am a member of tvtorrents.com and tvtorrents.ro and they also do have a vast collection of tv shows but unfortunately they have less or no seeds for old shows due to which i get low speeds and that is why i want bitmetv

I know there will be many people wanting these invites but just consider that i have been looking for such an invite ever since i joined this forum and moreover i need it to keep my passion for tvshows alive. So please help me out.

ratios
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newratiol1tj0.png

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 02:01 PM
A few people didn't really read the rules, but its not too late. Edit your posts to fit the requirements and you'll still be considered. To the 1 PM I recieved, nothing you can do for you, I asked for no PM's please.
The TL invite winner will be chosen soon, not sure how long they will be available. Will update the main page when that winner is chosen. For the rest, keep posting!
Good luck all.

alfry1010
01-31-2008, 02:03 PM
hi,

Can I have an invite for TTi ? I'looking for TL cause it seems to be a good 0 day stuff.

Here is my proof:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9265/bhdga5.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6276/ethorio1.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7922/tbnu2.jpg
http://www.speedtest.net/result/228729815.png

singing_sol
01-31-2008, 02:08 PM
can i have torrent leech please becoz i have been longing for this site

Tenebrous
01-31-2008, 02:24 PM
Hello everyone. I know I don't have any chance to obtain SCT because I'm new here, but I try. SCT is something utopic for me, is the highest level of my personal trackers. So, I believe in my lucky star. Anticipated thanks.
Here is my proof:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3872/untitlezu5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9421/21524410fn6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

singing_sol
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
please man try to give me torrent leech i've been lookin for that for a long time and i have a perfect ratio proof for that.

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Just a reminder that there was 1 TDC invite added to the list.
Also, no one has even tried for the mystery account.
May add another different music invite later, keep checking the first post!
As stated earlier, TL will be given very soon, due to the invites being temporary, so don't wait to post if that is what you want.

Side note: Everyone is encouraged to apply, newbies, traders, anti-traders, lurkers. I don't care. What I care about is the kind of person you are, and that you are not a cheater.

jwsisliving1
01-31-2008, 04:53 PM

Edit, last try. Thought I read European. But if it's foreign my last guess is just one tracker: DesiTorrents

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 04:56 PM

You said the mystery account was a good general European tracker, about mid-level, so I'm guessing it's ts-tracker or pretorians. At least I'm hoping it is because those are the only two I would want.

Whether I'm right or not, it was fun to guess.

I said foreign, not specifically european.
Take it as a hint (this is hint #2 for those that caught the very subtle hint in the original post) but not too literally :whistling

jwsisliving1
01-31-2008, 05:32 PM
You said the mystery account was a good general European tracker, about mid-level, so I'm guessing it's ts-tracker or pretorians. At least I'm hoping it is because those are the only two I would want.

Whether I'm right or not, it was fun to guess.

Take it as a hint (this is hint #2 for those that caught the very subtle hint in the original post) but not too literally :whistling

I know exactly what tracker it is now. But I don't think I'm allowed a second try, so I'll leave it to someone else.

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 05:46 PM

I know exactly what tracker it is now. But I don't think I'm allowed a second try, so I'll leave it to someone else.

If you need it, edit your original post. Nothing is written in stone until I close the thread. I just want it to go to some one who will use it.

jwsisliving1
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM

If you need it, edit your original post. Nothing is written in stone until I close the thread. I just want it to go to some one who will use it.

Okay edited my post and made one last guess.

Magnum
01-31-2008, 08:15 PM
Well,i'am looking to get into the SCT community.
I like to be apart of the best of the best.I hear they have a great selection of torrents. I do feel i'm a loyal trustworthy member of all my trackers i'm apart of. I always look to expand and broaden my horizons.I just hope to be considered to join this incredible sites.
Proof:
TTI:http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8879/screenshot004pi1.jpg
CZone:http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1013/screenshot002ho7.jpg
Great,great giveway and thanks for your time!!!

Ardival
01-31-2008, 08:40 PM
So my choice goes for BM Tv,I know that actually I am quite a new person in this community or at least it seems so,because I do not post too often but probably it will change,however I hope that it is not a problem.
My reason for getting this tracker is because this one has so many serials and so on,older as well as the newer ones and actually I do not own any tracker with movies only and sometimes I find it hard to get my favourite tv serial like for example Dr.House and similiar.
I think that my reason is clear enough and so that I am only waiting for your respond :)
Thank you for your time to read this and a nice giveaway!

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 11:04 PM
Torrentleech winner has been chosen and PM'd. This winner was chosen early due to TL invites being temporary, and no one seems to know when they will be gone again. The rest of the list is still open, and you still have time to enter for those.
Congrats to the winner.

masscrazy
01-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Over 1k posts, w00t!

Ok, heres the deal. This may be hard for some of you, but I will try to make it as simple as possible. I am giving away some invites. WAIT! Don't get all excited, there are a few things that have to be done in order for this to work. We will do this to protect my account safety and yours. I will carefully go over all post histories of anyone I think I may choose. To get an invite you must follow these instructions to the letter:

1. Post here (NO pm's) why you want the invite. Tell me something about why you want this tracker. Tell me why it is different then what you already have, present or past (remember, I will be reviewing your past posts).

2. I will PM the winners. No references will be made here, I will close this post when the winners have been chosen.

3. I will not send the invites tonight, or soon after winners are chosen. They will be sent at random. The email address must be one not associated with FST or any other tracker.

4. These are obvious. Do NOT use the same user name for the tracker, or any other tracker with an email associated with FST.

5. You may rep me if you wish, this is not required. However, if you do want to rep me you must wait at LEAST 12 hours after your account has been created.

Invites being given:
1 STMusic
6 Digitalhive (if you want this, just ask, if your very new I may ask for a profile link)
1 TDC
1 Torrentleech - Winner has been chosen now due to time restraints on invites. Winner was PM'd.
1 SCT
1 B**M*V
I may also give out a mystery account. I will not name the account here. If you want it you must post what tracker you seek and why. I will give it to some one that needs it if they post it right. This is a foreign tracker. It is a mid level general site. It will not come with email, but I never use it, so you shouldn't mind if you really need it. No buffer.

NO TELLING ME I'M BREAKING TRACKER RULES! I know I am, so leave me be, I will accept the consequences!

Holy lord, is this for giving away invites or applying for a mortgage, with all your 'credit checks'!!??

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Over 1k posts, w00t!

Invites being given:
1 STMusic
6 Digitalhive (if you want this, just ask, if your very new I may ask for a profile link)
1 TDC
1 SCT
1 B**M*V

Holy lord, is this for giving away invites or applying for a mortgage, with all your 'credit checks'!!??

The only thing related to 'applying' would be rule #1. I don't think asking for a good reason why you want the tracker is too much to ask, especially since I'm giving it for free. I see people asking all sorts of stuff for giveaways, from essays, to pictures, to god knows what, mine is fairly simple, and doesn't require much thought. The other rules are just precautions, and don't really require much effort, if any, on your part.

alfara
01-31-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi man , this is one wonderful giveaway, can i have bitmetv ?

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2446/ratiosiv2.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/228291026.png

klubbhead25
01-31-2008, 11:48 PM
I'll give it ago. I'd love either SCT or Bitmetv. I've been looking for each for a long time and would love to contribute to the community. I have a seedbox and keeping a huge ratio is no problem for me :) thanks for the opportunity

Seedbox - http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5388/10mbkt5.jpg

RevTT - http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4610/proof2mh2.jpg
TL - http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7069/proofpk3.jpg
Waffles - http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratio3rf0.jpg
TD - http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratio6cq7.jpg

whip22
02-01-2008, 12:05 AM
aw darn there goes another TL invite. But congrats to the winner. I'll just wait a bit longer.

Alright, so i'm gonna give a shot for B**M*V. This is definitely THE TOP tracker for TV torrents. I actually do not have a tv tracker for torrents and would like one as sometimes I have work to do and do not have time to schedule myself for specific time periods.

My research on B**M*V is definitely plentiful. There is a big-normous number of tv series on that site. It doesn't take long for the tracker to get the tv episodes on their website. Incredible! What's even better? the awesome HDTV series for popular tv series like House and the Hills probably. Another good thing about B**M*V is the almost-no-downtime making this tracker very reliable. Did I mention the category selection being absolutely incredible? Interface of B**M*V is definitely great.

If I compared B**M*V to the trackers I have (TD, RevTT, SCC), it is almost no comparison in download speeds, upload speeds, and number of torrents. I definitely need this B**M*V to add to my collection of private trackers.

Ratios and speedtests can all be found in my history if you really want to look. I don't have ANY high level trackers at the moment, and I really need one to show that I am able to maintain good ratio. You could say this is pity, but still, HAVE SOME LOVE FOR A BRO MAN

This is my first time posting for B**M*V and my luck is definitely on the wrong side today as I have gotten no invites. Pls make my luck change. I know the B**M*V staff is very strict, but I am prepared to leave my computer on 24/7 to seed as much as I can.

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 02:06 AM
2 more invites have been added after this giveaway was started.
1 TDC
1 Pedros

Keep posting guys and gals, everyone is welcome to try as long as they read the first post entirely.

Definite
02-01-2008, 02:14 AM
The suspense is killing me!

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 02:26 AM
The suspense is killing me!
But what better way to pass the time? Actually I expected a higher number of posts, especially with how high the view count is. If we could get some more people applying for some of these invites, we could get this underway.

KREMBO
02-01-2008, 02:29 AM
thanks

LLED
02-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Need SCT only coz it's my dream and heard that it got the fastest pre-time of all 0-day trackers.
I can give u profile links to check if I'm worth it
Got 500GB+ on 2 trackers with one of ratio 2+ and one with ratio 4+ and many good ratios 'got a 11+'.
Got what to prove i seed a lot '70+ days on some torrents & have a 100+ day torrent.
Also got accounts more than 2 years old.

Just PM me and u won't regret it :)

Sanka113
02-01-2008, 02:34 AM
I'm passing time by watching LOST! I'm so glad it's back!

The reason why this thread is not bigger is typically once a thread hit's a certain amount of pages people sort of give up.

Well back to more Lost.

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm passing time by watching LOST! I'm so glad it's back!

The reason why this thread is not bigger is typically once a thread hit's a certain amount of pages people sort of give up.

We'll back to Lost.

Welp, too bad for them, theres still 2 invites with 0 requests so far.

Definite
02-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Well in that case I'll edit my request a bit. :happy:

hussam
02-01-2008, 03:13 AM
i have checked this like 100 time today i cant wait anymore.

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 03:26 AM
i have checked this like 100 time today i cant wait anymore.
You could help speed things up by posting in peoples request threads who are requesting items listed here. Once I feel there is a good number of entries (at least a few per invite, DH excluded) I will begin picking winners.

nsap
02-01-2008, 03:42 AM
I would like to toss my name in the hat for TDC. I've been looking for a good DVD tracker for a little while now because of my love for movies. TDC has been closed since I started looking (granted I only started looking last month).

I'm a good seeder and have been a member of other trackers for several years with the stats and ratios to prove it.

Thanks.

uoka
02-01-2008, 03:55 AM
need BitmeTV badly
i need it caz :
i like old and new TV series too much
and i don't find all TV Packs in other TV trackers
i promise to be the best user u have ever invited !! :blink:

Be sure that i will not use the same mail or the ame user name
in any tracker
You can preview my old posts if U wanna
i can send U a direct links from my profiles :naughty:

Thanx :fst:

lubu
02-01-2008, 04:10 AM
Good luck all...this thread is rocking

davidw89
02-01-2008, 04:15 AM
I'll contest for the Pedro's invite. Got a lot of FLAC i can offload on that site, most being in Anime OST/Final Fantasy (well anything anime lol). i can provide proofs and i have a few people (mods) on various site who are willing to recommend me.

Cheers

prasadah
02-01-2008, 04:53 AM
please send me invitation for bitmetv
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/743/95192985mq4.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2286/15463771nm2.jpg

BurntBlue
02-01-2008, 05:15 AM
Uoka and lubu seem like good candidates for the tv thing...just my two cents...I keep wanting to try, but lacking in motivation at this point to fill out the mortgage interview taxes character assessment application thing...heh...nah, I know it's not asking for that much...i dunno....but good luck Uoka and lubu...I don't know them, but they seem like good peoples...also dig Krembo, he gives a lot!

gatorade
02-01-2008, 05:29 AM
I am looking for Sct for various reasons.

1. It has the best pretimes and the dl speed there is amazing.
2. It is the tracker that has the biggest amount of packs available.

A tracker with the best pretime and dl speed would be very useful to me as I keep up to date as much as possible and try to grab things right after they pre. Most movies that I snatch instantly after they pre are either dvd scr's or R5's as they are the movies that I've been wanting to watch for quite a while but don't have time to. I don't have anytime to actually visit a movie theater and watch these movies due to my hectic lifestyle so a tracker that is able to get these movies quickly would be awesome. It would allow me to download the movies right away and watch it on my own free time. Also it would just be a bonus to be able to seed these files right away and get a quick start on my uploads.

I've been looking for a tracker that has a lot of packs for quite a while. I'm a huge film buff and when I usually watch a movie that is either part of a trilogy or has other movies staring the actor(s) or director, I usually try to find and grab as many movies as possible containing the actor(s) or director. Since Sct has a lot of packs, I believe that this would make my search much easier and allow me to fulfill my movie desires. Also with these packs, I would be able to grab old movies that are hard to find and watch them to my heart's content.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, I understand how much you're risking especially by offering that B**m**v invite.

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Winners PM'd
Giveaway is now
CLOSED

I will keep this thread open so long as no more requests come in and it doesn't turn negative. If it does, I'll just close it.

Cabalo
02-01-2008, 06:18 AM
I am looking for Sct for various reasons.

1. It has the best pretimes and the dl speed there is amazing.
2. It is the tracker that has the biggest amount of packs available.

i hope you were the one that got the invite, you seem a nice guy, but now that the giveaway has ended let me correct something here:

1. the best pretimes are at scc. checked often both, though for me a couple of mins makes no difference, but this is the true. about the speed, it's true, just as many other trackers, including the above scc for example.

2. naaa... TTi beats them fair and square. though u can't really say that sct has few, they have exactly 100, but TTi has 375 last time i checked.

yes, sct is great, no doubt about it.

Sanka113
02-01-2008, 06:32 AM
We'll it looks like i'm gonna have to make a request page for Bitmetv. Giveaway's don't seem to be in the cards for me. Thanks for the opportunity anyways. Please Pm me with some things that'd you recommend I work on to help my cause for Bitmetv. Thanks.

NekohDot
02-01-2008, 06:38 AM
Congrats to all the winners

Hopefully next time ill get to post before a big giveaway closes :D

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 06:39 AM
We'll it looks like i'm gonna have to make a request page for Bitmetv. Giveaway's don't seem to be in the cards for me. Thanks for the opportunity anyways. Please Pm me with some things that'd you recommend I work on to help my cause for Bitmetv. Thanks.

Sanka113, you were carefully considered, just so you know. Nothing you did or did not do contributed to me not picking you. I know that may not help you feel much better about it, but keep it up, you'll get your chance.

BurntBlue
02-01-2008, 06:41 AM
Yeah for everyone!>..heh..and requests will continue to come in...aha..

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 01:58 PM
The mystery account is still available, if anyone guesses it. Please only name a tracker you really need and will use.
The DH invites are still available, either post here, or PM me for one, no rules or anything for these.
Congrats again to all winners.

Tokeman
02-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Bump once more for the DH invites and the mystery account.
Will be closing this thread tomorrow.

Definite
02-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Hey tokeman, I was just wondering. What did you think when you read my request? Anything I did right or wrong?

Tokeman
02-02-2008, 05:29 AM
Hey tokeman, I was just wondering. What did you think when you read my request? Anything I did right or wrong?
Actually it came down to you and another person for one of the two you requested. So just keep doing what you do, and you will find what you seek.
I did like the pic btw :lol: