PDA

View Full Version : Need iTS for free

cmZ
01-31-2008, 06:39 AM
I'm giveaway man and i need iTS invite for free .. glad to be member in this g8 site ..

Greeting , aspasia :D

klink05
01-31-2008, 06:44 AM
sorry bro, you have had some great giveaways, but like a week ago you were trying to trade for F***.

cmZ
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
o>O i don't have FTWR

mrnobody
01-31-2008, 01:02 PM
good luck and happy birthday!

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
good luck and happy birthday!

a N*X legend wished you happy bday...

omg omg omg omg omg

so sweeet man. 0wsume

cmZ
01-31-2008, 03:10 PM

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm giveaway man and i need iTS invite for free .. glad to be member in this g8 site ..

Greeting , aspasia :D

Aww shucks, we are all out of free invites.

Only invites left cost 1 kidney, so I guess you lucked out.

http://secondblog.blogtvbrasil.com.br/img/Image/SecondBlog/2007/Agosto/sl_kidney_thieved_tub.jpg

Come back later when we are having our first born sale, where, for your first born son, we give you one invite and 10gb upload!

http://www.formationfilms.com/images/poster_first_born_big.jpg

bikernin
01-31-2008, 03:20 PM
zomg! a n*x legend is in this thread! now i have seen everything.
about that first born sale..is there any special offer for siamese twins?

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 03:23 PM

na sorry, offer only applies to the first born. Since one of the twins is older, we would just throw him out and you wont receive 10gb upload extra for him.

:yup:

NeV
01-31-2008, 03:35 PM
I need ITS (this tracker have FL torrents, and I'm seeding long time), and I'm never trading and cheating
can I please one invite?

sefo
01-31-2008, 03:37 PM
i wish to get one too

good luck dude

bikernin
01-31-2008, 04:03 PM

na sorry, offer only applies to the first born. Since one of the twins is older, we would just throw him out and you wont receive 10gb upload extra for him.

:yup:

idiot..siamese twins are joined together. they come out at the same time. you give me 2 invites with 20 gb upload and then we have a deal. this is a great offer because you can come on ripleys and make a lot of money with the twins

ananthsmys
01-31-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi

If I can get one

Bye:)

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi

If I can get one

Invites are CLOSED...geez read people will ya...Invites are closed and only staff members can create new accounts.

They will not give them out here in a public forum as they HATE publicity!
:lol:

so by making a thread like this or begging for an invite you automatically make it so you wont get an invite.

It is like asking for VIP at any tracker...asking for it disqualifies you!

sefo
01-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi

If I can get one

Invites are CLOSED...geez read people will ya...Invites are closed and only staff members can create new accounts.

so by making a thread like this or begging for an invite you automatically make it so you wont get an invite.

as i know you are a staff member there,aren't you?!

predateur
01-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi

If I can get one

i LOL @ the example , like asking for VIP :P
maybe like asking to be the site owner too (since the site is aws.....)

bikernin
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
fatcat stop ignoring my irresistible offer..

myschoo
01-31-2008, 05:12 PM

no.

maddoxro
01-31-2008, 05:22 PM

He is the Guardian Angel, so,if he is telling you that you won't get it..then...why are you keep asking ?! :frusty:

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 06:26 PM
He is the Guardian Angel, so,if he is telling you that you won't get it..then...why are you keep asking ?! :frusty:

I dont know if I am an angel, but I am the equivalent to a part time gate keeper.

Im not staff and dont have wish to be, however my word is trusted.

So if I say no, as maddoxro pointed out, it is a no. Staff cant be everywhere at once and they let me have free rain in here and have yet to have a problem with anything I have done or said in regards to iTS.

So Ill state it again, There are only 15 users who have invites at the moment, 15 out of the total, that includes staff and uploaders. Of the 15, NONE will give out the invites publicly. I have the list sitting on my computer right now. I know who has invites and who can give them out. I have it because I had to track down a trader yesterday and that wasnt fun, banning someone never is.

I repeat NONE, zilch, kaput, zero for the hero, absolutely NO invites will be given out in giveaways. Not one of the 15 members who can invite people will risk the ban...

The reason is, because they know the second they post anywhere "giving out invite" or the staff sees a thread that says "got the invite, thanks" They immediately will check the very tiny list of users who have invite privileges, and if indeed someone broke the rules, they are kicked...NO EXCEPTIONS. Subtracting the known non-traders/staff members/uploaders from the total...you are down to 4 users that I do not personally know, and guess what, all 4 happen to also be cz or sk, Meaning they sure as hell wont risk losing one of the only 0day trackers for their language. So whats that bring the total number of users who would give out invites publicly....0

If I handed out an invite right now in a giveaway, id expect them to kick me as they have kicked/banned users in the past for it.

You will not get an invite by publicly begging for one.

You will get invited if the community of iTS feels that you will contribute something to the site. I have invited over 12 users alone from FST, but none have been asking for the invite, I asked them. The sysop and 1 other staff member does the same thing here.

I found users who contributed here and seemed like positive members.

That is how EVERYONE at iTS, who has invites, invites people. I just happen to be one of the only ones that actually believes FST still has some good users.

So quit giving this guy and anyone false hope, as he knows, because I told him earlier...that no invites will be given out. If you dont believe me, fine dont believe me, but Ill bet you all my accounts at every tracker I am at, which is every single one that people "dream to be in," that no invite will be given away via public forum in a thread like this anymore. Only 2 times I can recall when iTS staff allowed a giveaway and they specifically said they will NOT be doing it ever again due to all the pathetic begging and bs.

So read it, or browse past it...but thats the closest you'll get to the truth.

sefo
01-31-2008, 07:36 PM
fatcat69 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fatcat69-183252)

i dont know what to say ..but........
you are really great user....!

Hunim
01-31-2008, 07:59 PM
fatcat69 for vice.president :P

Zeus1
01-31-2008, 09:28 PM
+1:P

fatcat69
01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
+1:P

Sweet I now have more votes then Hilary Clinton is going to get...

Looks like im the next president of the US.

Campaign slogan

"Sharing is Caring"
"Knowledge leading to self empowerment should be free!"
"K.I.S.S"
(Keep It Simple Stupid)

This is me in public...

http://www.vbdems.org/fatcat.PNG

Me with my white house aides:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7143/1188245238image009za3.jpg

Me at war (its the US, it is all we know)

http://unitedcats.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/war_cat.jpg