PDA

View Full Version : One last request for TL

bosse de nage
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Man...i've been trying to get a TL invite for 12 hours.
I am probably the biggest loser right now in at least a 150 mile radius. owning a computer with an internet connection is such a vice...but then w/o it i'd have to read a book or learn some new tunes to play on my fiddle while the empire burns..or even go outside and speak with my neighbors and go to the park and play chess. oh well...at least while i'm out i'll always be seeding seeding seeding despirately trying to build ratios so i can get into trackers with more movies i like to watch or more ebooks i like to read while i burn my eyes out on the computer screen. what is this torrent stuff really all about anyway?

here's to you filesharingtalk.com :crazy:
if i had a rag i'd wipe the dryness from my dry eye syndrome eyes.

can i have a TL invite please?

thanks,

affectionately, with love and anticipation,

Bosse de Nage :geptard:

goysalh
01-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Man...i've been trying to get a TL invite for 12 hours.
I am probably the biggest loser right now in at least a 150 mile radius. owning a computer with an internet connection is such a vice...but then w/o it i'd have to read a book or learn some new tunes to play on my fiddle while the empire burns..or even go outside and speak with my neighbors and go to the park and play chess. oh well...at least while i'm out i'll always be seeding seeding seeding despirately trying to build ratios so i can get into trackers with more movies i like to watch or more ebooks i like to read while i burn my eyes out on the computer screen. what is this torrent stuff really all about anyway?

here's to you filesharingtalk.com :crazy:
if i had a rag i'd wipe the dryness from my dry eye syndrome eyes.

can i have a TL invite please?

thanks,

affectionately, with love and anticipation,

Bosse de Nage :geptard:
Nice story send your mail PM me.;)

fsender
01-31-2008, 11:26 AM
nice man
it seems that u story has been ended lastly

yacine911
01-31-2008, 11:29 AM
you realy deserve an invite after this nice story

goysalh
01-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Please close this thread.If don't do this you have alot of spam messages.:frusty: