PDA

View Full Version : [Request this tracker ******]

grimms
01-31-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm requesting one invite to a good well known forum/tracker. I will not reveal the trackers name. I will just give the definition similar to it.

Definition:

'"to break away from or rise against constituted authority, as by open rebellion; cast off allegiance or subjection to those in authority; rebel; mutiny"

Everyone who knows me on this board or knows of me. Knows i'm a really active member on here and i like to discuss and talk about things related to Music, Filesharing, Trackers, Anime, Games, Movies, Sports, Current Events and Affairs, etc. Despite if you like me or not or whether we share the same views or not. I also like to be apart of the best of the best. I do feel i'm a loyal trustworthy member of all my trackers and forum communities i'm apart of. I always look to expand and broaden my horizons. I have been invited to some incredible sites which i'm honored and priviledged to be apart of. Thanks to all the good trusted members here of course. I just hope to be considered to join this incredible forum. I will welcome all criticism or immediate suggestions from members only. Also feel free to pm me.

Please do not spam this request unless your a member with good advice or tips to offer for the future. The people who are apart of this wonderful community already knows the meaning of the definition. Also please do not reveal the name of this tracker EVEN if you are a member or not. I will report you. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read this, consider me, or whatever other good thoughts you may have about me on your mind while viewing my request.:)

:fst: