PDA

View Full Version : neeed help with azureus

IsisBast
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
I neeed help:cry:, evry time i open azureus i says

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.azureus.plugins.azemp.EmbeddedMediaPlayerPlugin
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitializer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:849)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitializer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:539)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitializer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:346)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl.start(AzureusCoreImpl.java:394)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.Initializer.run(Initializer.java:304)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread$1.runSupport(SWTThread.java:124)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AERunnable.run(AERunnable.java:38)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

i think it has something to do with i need to update (wuze) it but my sister says, if i do that i will be band from the private traker, and shoed stay with the version azureus 2.5.0.4, but its affeting my up load:cry:

watt do i do? Please help my :(

SenorBubbz
01-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Update your Java. It also wouldn't hurt to update to version 3.4.2.0 of Azureus.

What private tracker is she talking about? Just check the FAQ about which clients are allowed. Azureus 3.4.2.0 should be there. If it's not allowed, just update your Java like I said.