PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded Free With Purchase!

Busyman
08-01-2003, 02:35 AM
buy.com has a 48 hour sale.
Purchase any item in the 48 hour sale and get Reloaded free.

chalkmongoose
08-01-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@1 August 2003 - 02:35
buy.com has a 48 hour sale.
Purchase any item in the 48 hour sale and get Reloaded free.
Or better yet, go to the Earth Station Five forums and stream it for free.
Although am I the only one who actually is going to rent it?
What? Movies like these NEED DVD quality, not downloaded quality. Unless I get my grubby little hands on that one circulating around...
I'm planning on a big matrixy fiesta. Rent all of them (Animatrix included) on DVD the night before, and use CopyDVD to copy 'em to CDRWs.
Then, commence partying and mass handing out of movie.

Busyman
08-01-2003, 02:53 AM
Consequently, there will be some numnuts buying something just to get it free. I'll only buy from the site if they have something I really would purchase otherwise.
Uhhhh....but no....If I see something I like on buy.com, I'll take the free movie....
you can stream it :lol:
I've started to copy to DVD actually. I've been getting the media almost free.

Cygnuz-Y
08-01-2003, 02:57 AM
THE MATRIX RELOADED IS A MUST IN DVD FORMAT AND DolbyDigital Audio

http://www.iespana.es/Planet-Z/matrix/matrix_reloaded_the_ws_r1.jpg

Eversman
08-01-2003, 03:55 AM
when does it come out?

Schmiggy_JK23
08-01-2003, 07:24 AM
agreed Cygnuz-Y... i will be adding this to my impressive dvd collection 3 weeks before revolutions comes out, as thats when this dvd hits retail outlets near you. =]

mogadishu
08-01-2003, 07:28 AM
Download it maaan..! why buy it?

Schmiggy_JK23
08-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Its people like you who "dont get it".

If you dont support the media that is "worth it", to you, ie music, movies, games, appz, wtf ever... you are only aiding in the downfall of the industry. Its one thing to download something that is entirely not worth buying, that you maybe you want to view once or twice. But if you really get enjoyment out of a particular cd, movie, or game, why not buy it?

Im not gonna bullshit, im one of the biggest sharers on this forum probably, with over 200 gigs shared. But i also own huge movie/music collections, etc.

I enjoyed reloaded the 3 times i saw it in the theaters... loved the CTP copy i have on my harddrive, and will still buy the dvd when it hits shelves, because, "its worth it". And the industry still deserves our support, from that which we find valuable.

Dapadipz
08-01-2003, 09:40 AM
u have to buy this DVD! a downloaded copy will be nuttin compared to the DVD!

D!mensio_x
08-01-2003, 10:15 AM
:ph34r: Schmiggy_JK23,

You are absolutely right. I only started downloading movies very recently, because I got cable last month. I download the movies to watch them and if I really like them I will definately buy them on DVD.

The advantage you have from downloading them first is that you can filter out the movies that are absolute (sh)it. You should see some of the crappy movies I have on video, just because I didn't see them before I bought them. :lol:

But the movies that are really worth it I will buy (even if I have them on video or svcd already), because the Movie-industry still needs our support to be able to create little works of art as they have been doing.

Greetz, D!mensio_x. :ph34r:

Busyman
08-01-2003, 10:32 AM
What mogadishu doesn't get is:

1. I SAID FREE WITH PURCHASE READ!!!! :blink:
If you see something on buy.com that you'd buy anyway WTF!!!
What, you'll still dl it?

2. Do the same with CD's. One or two good songs = dl those songs (it's not a quality product). If it has alot of good songs = buy it damnit.