PDA

View Full Version : Sct Will Face Onik Ghost Soon

one2one
02-22-2008, 09:26 AM
yes the staff disabled me for the second time they thought i`m cheater from November hehehehe

is that make any sense yes for me they need some money so they disabled

any users from countries like me (....)

although i spent lot money to have

seed box for this site especially

yes the will face Oink destiny soon and remember that thread and one2one

dragos
02-22-2008, 09:32 AM
i still after all this months fail to see how you very unintelligent people relate disableing with needing money. In your tard mind kicking a person out gives you more money ? Less users to donate = more money ?

Artemis
02-22-2008, 09:33 AM
[url=http://xs.to]http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08085/loser353.jpg[/url

znik
02-22-2008, 09:55 AM

Where are your from? :ermm:

grimms
02-22-2008, 09:56 AM
:huh: I'm soooooooo confused...

willsmith099
02-22-2008, 10:27 AM
i still after all this months fail to see how you very unintelligent people relate disableing with needing money. In your tard mind kicking a person out gives you more money ? Less users to donate = more money ?

Lemme modify your concept

Banning Less Potential donors=Entry of New Member(20 Euro)+If luck spats entry of a potentioal donor into the site:w00t::lol:

R3c0n
02-22-2008, 10:30 AM
I liked ScT in the good old days..when a ScT invite was near impossible to get..when there were only 12,000 members on the site - Im not saying ScT has got any worse in "torrent/speed/pretime" but now any regular person can join in the fun for just 20 euros.

Hrvoje
02-22-2008, 10:44 AM
shure R3c0n, invite me

Dark Archon
02-22-2008, 10:49 AM
how can S*T disable user for no reason?

fOrUmAs
02-22-2008, 12:01 PM
This isnt the place for frustration

and now u come here to bitching abouth why u have been disabled,twice??

and yea that is very strange how they disabled u just becuase they have thinked that u have cheated since there over 70%(maybe higher) people have seedboxes?

Vercors
02-22-2008, 12:02 PM
yes the will face Oink destiny soon

Because of you?

SaRkAsM
02-22-2008, 12:20 PM
edit.

zedex
02-22-2008, 12:45 PM
yes the staff disabled me for the second time they thought i`m cheater from November hehehehe

never been a member a SCT but all i can say is if what u say is gonna happen then u got some set of balls dude :naughty:

Spanky
02-22-2008, 01:13 PM

I guess the same way they can delete an account for NO reason whatsoever. :-/

zizo85
02-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Disabled u for nothing
make no sense bro;)

SAM
02-22-2008, 03:08 PM
what you mean by countries like you?
who cares where are you from?
they only cares about your actions not your nationality.
i don't like SCT staff but we have to be fair

Actatoi
02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I liked ScT in the good old days..when a ScT invite was near impossible to get..when there were only 12,000 members on the site - Im not saying ScT has got any worse in "torrent/speed/pretime" but now any regular person can join in the fun for just 20 euros.

So you're not special anymore :whistling

Tokeman
02-22-2008, 03:11 PM

Lemme modify your concept

Banning Less Potential donors=Entry of New Member(20 Euro)+If luck spats entry of a potentioal donor into the site:w00t::lol:

dude, theres plenty of people with invites that were handed out. You dont always have to pay for them, they give them out free occasionally to good users, I got one... He was probably disabled for a reason, or maybe it was a mistake, but he'd have to check in their IRC to find out for sure. Everything else is pure speculation and rumor.

Feeling
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
if he tells me his user name, i will gladly share with you why he was disabled.

;)

Di@monds
02-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Hehehe Cheat = ban, cheaters = whine

King of kings
02-22-2008, 04:37 PM
I have SCT account(100 GB buffer), but I will be more than happy to see this site closed for ever...
they banned all the users from my country and I need to use proxy to enter and download from this tracker(my username is 0x2a)

Feeling
02-22-2008, 04:46 PM
I have SCT account(100 GB buffer), but I will be more than happy to see this site closed for ever...
they banned all the users from my country and I need to use proxy to enter and download from this tracker(my username is 0x2a)

With that kinda response, god knows why we banned your country :rolleyes:

On a side note, as mentioned 100s of times b4 and in the ban message, if you are a member at the site b4 the ban was introduced, all you had to do is come to the support channel and ask to be bypassed, which we would gladly do once looking at your account making sure there was no cheating or hit and running and if you even used the account, we would let you back in, so we didnt actually ban anyone that was already on the site.

Newbs.

donvito
02-22-2008, 04:55 PM

On a side note, as mentioned 100s of times b4 and in the ban message, if you are a member at the site b4 the ban was introduced, all you had to do is come to the support channel and ask to be bypassed, which we would gladly do once looking at your account making sure there was no cheating or hit and running and if you even used the account, we would let you back in, so we didnt actually ban anyone that was already on the site.

Newbs.

hehe nice feeling :shifty:

King of kings
02-22-2008, 05:02 PM
shit... the sct staff are here, I hope you will not ban my account, maybe I should edit my post...

mamacita
02-22-2008, 05:11 PM
It doesn't help that most of the whiners are usually blatant traders too :/

(I'm not one of those huge anti-trader fanatics, but I do think there are intelligent ways to go about it)

Diiyad
02-22-2008, 06:22 PM

You think making this thread is going to help you feel better about getting caught? Take it as a lesson and next time, don't cheat.

GreenDestiny
02-22-2008, 06:36 PM

IPs from countries that have a high ratio of cheaters are frequently banned as as are VPN services. These countries are usually ones with poor internet infrastructure where due to the dismal upload speeds of 10kB/s and below, ppl feel compelled to cheat in order to maintain an acceptable ratio.

Next time, you and a few others shud do some research before you decide to play Judge Judy.

Newbs.

some other sites like TD make no exceptions, at anytime if the country is banned, so are you.

jam0980tr
02-22-2008, 06:46 PM
guys you know next time chat to Feeling on the irc, he will sorted it out ;)
nices reply Feeling

Vercors
02-22-2008, 06:49 PM

Quick reminder, don't invite Polish or Israelis to sct, the countries are IP banned and we wont be unbanning them. Word of warning, if you invite one we will ban the account and give u a warning for it also.

:whistling

dragos
02-22-2008, 07:24 PM
just out of pure curiosity, the user mado22, why was he disabled? He was spamming his ass off and it was irritating whenever i saw his posts and i'm happy he's gone, but i'm still curious what did he do ,if i may know.

monk3y
02-23-2008, 12:28 AM
just out of pure curiosity, the user mado22, why was he disabled? He was spamming his ass off and it was irritating whenever i saw his posts and i'm happy he's gone, but i'm still curious what did he do ,if i may know.

although i do not agree with some of sct's staff decisions, you can always go to irc and i'm sure that they will tell you why they disabled your account, if you think they are wrong you can also try and prove them you are right and maybe they will fix it ;)

one2one
02-23-2008, 12:53 AM
thanks for all ,may be some of you thought i`m liar and cheater ok that`s easy no cheater will make thread in fst ant tell the public whats happened

and the other thing if i`m cheater or not how any staff ask user about his activity before 5 months

they ask me for how much i upload on November (after 4 months) they suspect me after 4 months

at end thanks for all people who tried to help me and thanks for all may be that thread cause i`m angry but forgive me if i said any thing ugly ..

02-23-2008, 04:06 AM
Who the hell is Onik?

kayvanblue
02-23-2008, 04:33 AM
thanks for all ,may be some of you thought i`m liar and cheater ok that`s easy no cheater will make thread in fst ant tell the public whats happened

and the other thing if i`m cheater or not how any staff ask user about his activity before 5 months

they ask me for how much i upload on November (after 4 months) they suspect me after 4 months

at end thanks for all people who tried to help me and thanks for all may be that thread cause i`m angry but forgive me if i said any thing ugly ..

maybe you are too good to be there!! look at it from this aspect!
yes :w00t: find your self another home!
we need you to seed at other places forget about SCT!

Cabalo
02-23-2008, 05:32 AM
just yet another noob coming to complain he got disabled, and "threatens" SCT...
OMG... everyone should ph34r him, he will do the same to SCT as he did to oink.
how intelligent was he, coming here and acting like a pissed noob instead actually talking to some staff, if he was legit.

well, i got my laugh of the night, after an hard overclocking night...long live sct and thank you for these threads.

grimms
02-23-2008, 06:11 AM
The pinnacle, was Feeling's response to the noobs imposed (Oinks destiny)threat. Loling to bed now. Good night.

VOiLA
02-23-2008, 06:12 AM
just yet another noob coming to complain he got disabled, and "threatens" SCT...
OMG... everyone should ph34r him, he will do the same to SCT as he did to oink.
how intelligent was he, coming here and acting like a pissed noob instead actually talking to some staff, if he was legit.

well, i got my laugh of the night, after an hard overclocking night...long live sct and thank you for these threads.+1 :yup:

Feeling
02-23-2008, 07:24 AM

he cheated, then he came to the support channel...

(14:27:47) (YBC) Can you unban my acc, please ?
(14:27:59) (YBC) i'll never do it again
(14:29:50) (&Kavselj) !user YBC
(14:29:53) (&SceneTorrents) Username not found
(14:32:34) (YBC) mado22 is my name
(14:35:11) (YBC) I think somebody said, "if I own up to it" then I could of get away with it.. but I didn't get a chance too read it
(14:45:12) (~Feeling) !kb YBC
(14:45:12) —› mode: (ScT) sets mode (+b *!*@ScT-E8A27C4A.renf.cable.ntl.com)
(14:45:12) —› This (*!*@ScT-E8A27C4A.renf.cable.ntl.com) ban affects: (YBC)
(14:45:12) —› kick: (YBC) was kicked by (ScT) (Requested (Feeling))

Pretty much how it went :shifty:

grimms
02-23-2008, 07:30 AM
damn. Good to get the baddies out.

jasperr
02-23-2008, 03:05 PM

are you serious??? :frusty:

People like you NEED to remember one thing here. IT'S NOT YOUR SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT! being a member of any site is a privelage not a rite... you are pwned the momment you sign up.. in otherwords, you are a guest in someone elses house and if they suddenly decide your no longer welcome,.... them BOOM your out! thats it, end of story... no explinations required.

when will you thick headed people get this.. some people around here seem to think they run shit, that just urks me.... but, it makes me fall out of my seat laughing my ass off when they get punked and realise the'yre just CHUMPS on the block like the rest of us... lol

anyways.... reguards

Feeling
02-23-2008, 03:19 PM

People like you NEED to remember one thing here. IT'S NOT YOUR SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT! being a member of any site is a privelage not a rite... you are pwned the momment you sign up.. in otherwords, you are a guest in someone elses house and if they suddenly decide your no longer welcome,.... them BOOM your out! thats it, end of story... no explinations required.

when will you thick headed people get this.. some people around here seem to think they run shit, that just urks me.... but, it makes me fall out of my seat laughing my ass off when they get punked and realise the'yre just CHUMPS on the block like the rest of us... lol

anyways.... reguards

Wayhey! Someone who gets it :w00t:

DrParker
02-23-2008, 04:25 PM

if sct staff said that u are cheater-you are one so dont do the
crime if u cant do the time..
oh and you need to say thanks that they even let you stay one single day,
sct is the best and for the best guys only and it will stay like that if u like
or not..

~JiSh~
02-23-2008, 04:26 PM
These kind of threads are really funny to read... Lol @ FeeFee :p
IT's like a convict saying, i'm innocent or a madman saying i'm not mad :p
Cheaters go like.... i never cheated in my life :o

_coder_
02-23-2008, 11:04 PM

anyways.... reguards

I don't think so. :noes:

Every private tracker needs users, without its members the site would no longer exist. In this case its not a privilege to be a part of ScT. Its a privilege for ScT to have all these users with seedboxes and insane speeds. Do you really think ScT would be where it is today if it wasn't for those members who took time out of their everyday schedule in order to upload the latest releases and spend countless money on seedboxes.

And about the example you gave(which was really pathetic imho). I don't need to have a guest in my house, I can survive without having any guests on the other hand ScT can't survive without its users. The site needs members in order to survive.

ScT DOESN'T own you. You can leave when you want.

DaVinci.007
02-23-2008, 11:43 PM
good luck any way

lackoflife
02-23-2008, 11:46 PM
meh do you really think that what happened to Oink will happen to them just because your account was disabled?

but i have to agree with you. it's pretty unfair that entire countries are banned for what the users did. you shouldn't punish a group for what the individuals in that group do. :/

one2one
02-24-2008, 03:34 AM
that`s the time to close the thread may thanks for all opinion and i`m sorry for that i`m cheater without any proofs just they like the sct only not face the facts

kooftspc11
02-24-2008, 01:32 PM
LOL

nothing like indirect threats to get your point across

dragos
02-24-2008, 02:03 PM
you shouldn't punish a group for what the individuals in that group do. :/

really ? If the group consists of individuals, aren't the individuals actions that define the group ? Doesn't make much sense your statement

Submission
02-25-2008, 07:27 AM
neither does yours

5+4=9
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
:lol:

Bionic
02-26-2008, 11:26 PM
I don't think this is your place to talk like this, it's just low. Just give ScT what you got and be fair, that's what they want.