PDA

View Full Version : TL invite open when..don't want loose my invite!

alfry1010
02-23-2008, 03:51 AM
Hi,

I just got an invite for TL and the site doesn't accept it anyway so does somebody know when i'll could use it soon or not cause the invite have a short life of 1week so i don't want to lost it...

So if you know something about the reopen of the invite system on TL let me know :rolleyes:

see you ;)

grimms
02-23-2008, 04:33 AM
Probably won't be for awhile. The staff at TL don't disclose when they open and close their invitation system, they only let us know when they are closed or open via the front page announcement. Could be tomorrow, a month from now, or even a year (Sorry wish i could be more specific).

fazzy07
02-23-2008, 04:43 AM
No one knows when it will open

Keep checking fst and when it opens you will know here

VIZFX
02-23-2008, 05:51 AM
There's a few people in this situation. I don't know when they'll open up invites again, but I know that the good ppl at TL are aware of the situation and will open when the time is right. Let's just hope they honer the invites.

CatDogMan
02-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Doesn't look likes it's gonna be any time soon, though. :/

Dark Archon
02-23-2008, 06:23 AM
looks like we are back to where we started afterall, partially i think its to slow down TL trading.

grimms
02-23-2008, 06:51 AM
looks like we are back to where we started afterall, partially i think its to slow down TL trading.

Well the whole point to disabling the invitation system, was to weed out all the bad apples "Account traders" to manageable level. As we speak, that rule still stands. When TL once again feel likes like things are manageable, the'll re-enable the invitation system to let in some more new blood(Of course i'm speculating, but i think it's a reasonable answer).

pisocolidis
02-23-2008, 09:29 AM

Agree with u

Dark Archon
02-23-2008, 10:17 AM
invites will return to PUs once registrations are open again but to only those who have not used it yet. i asked the staffers in the irc

kingrob
02-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Hi,

I just got an invite for TL and the site doesn't accept it anyway so does somebody know when i'll could use it soon or not cause the invite have a short life of 1week so i don't want to lost it...

So if you know something about the reopen of the invite system on TL let me know :rolleyes:

see you ;)

i do feel for the guy that invited you as when you sign up your account will be diabled due to you being a trader and connected to alot of cheats

belphegor666
02-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi,

see you ;)

i do feel for the guy that invited you as when you sign up your account will be diabled due to you being a trader and connected to alot of cheats

this is true