PDA

View Full Version : disabled acc in waffles what to do

KiNdZiUs
02-24-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi,

how can I reach waffles support regarding my disabled account ? I just tried to go to irc but I can't enter #waffles.fm because it requested that I should be registered user. What about disabled users ? :)
Any thoughts ?
Thanks.

disconny
02-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Hi,

how can I reach waffles support regarding my disabled account ? I just tried to go to irc but I can't enter #waffles.fm because it requested that I should be registered user. What about disabled users ? :)
Any thoughts ?
Thanks.
you fail at irc and don't deserve your account back

Dark Archon
02-24-2008, 01:25 AM
any reason why you had your account disabled? because if it was cheating/trading/inactivity, you have no chance of getting it back.

Hanz™
02-24-2008, 01:26 AM
#waffles.fm-help

also, whats your username on there?

Nemrod
02-24-2008, 01:28 AM
If you made some public giveaway, you are so fuc*** off, you won´t get it back.

KiNdZiUs
02-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi,

Any thoughts ?
Thanks.

I'm not IRC guru but how #waffles.fm channel knows that I'm registered user or not ? Does it check only nick name or should I do something more f.e. enter password somewhere or something ?

#waffles.fm-help

OK, thanks I reached this one :) Thanks man.

grimms
02-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Yes do not do any what or waffle public giveaway's if you value your account at those trackers(Or any other ones). They will not be giving you, your account back, if you do so.

Dark Archon
02-24-2008, 01:32 AM

I'm not IRC guru but how #waffles.fm channel knows that I'm registered user or not ? Does it check only nick name or should I do something more f.e. enter password somewhere or something ?

#waffles.fm-help

OK, thanks I reached this one :)

oh yes you have to do IDENTIFY and REGISTER to the /msg nickserv, which i think requires you to type in name, password and email address.

DKre8ive1
02-24-2008, 01:37 AM
I don't have a waffles account but most sites have a support channel on there irc which doesn't need any type of password/key.

to register with there server you need to do the following.

/msg nickserv register <your email> <your-password>

without the <> of course and I cant remeber if its your email first then your password or the other way around.

Then next time you join you just have to identify yourself to the server by putting in the command below.

/msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your-password>

I been meaning to make a xchat users guide for connecting to IRC I probably should get on it. :P

DKedit: Bah took to long typing this

KiNdZiUs
02-24-2008, 01:41 AM
I don't have a waffles account but most sites have a support channel on there irc which doesn't need any type of password/key.

without the <> of course and I cant remeber if its your email first then your password or the other way around.

Then next time you join you just have to identify yourself to the server by putting in the command below.

I been meaning to make a xchat users guide for connecting to IRC I probably should get on it. :P

thanks for the tip. I didn't know this stuff. :frusty:

Dark Archon
02-24-2008, 01:48 AM

thanks for the clarification

Artemis
02-24-2008, 02:11 AM
I been meaning to make a xchat users guide for connecting to IRC I probably should get on it.

Another easy to use client for those new to IRC and far simpler to set up than Mirc is Icechat, it has a simple interface but is more user friendly than xchat ( I have used both along with the chatzilla firefox addon -which is great for connecting to java chat links ) and of course Mirc, although Mirc is powerful it is definitely not an app that is easy to get your head around. If you are struggling with IRC one of these alternatives will get you up and going much quicker.

fisherman
02-24-2008, 02:17 AM
Hi,

Any thoughts ?
Thanks.

Innocent until proven guilty.

As soon as we see someone with disabed acc U assoume gulty... well trackers wrong some times u know!

I don't know the OP and if u did cheat then ur acc was deservedly disabled but if not good luck. But I hate twats that jump the gun even if the person in question is gulty!

TP635
02-24-2008, 02:28 AM

As soon as we see someone with disabed acc U assoume gulty... well trackers wrong some times u know!

I don't know the OP and if u did cheat then ur acc was deservedly disabled but if not good luck. But I hate twats that jump the gun even if the person in question is gulty!

In the tracker's world, it is the opposite:
GUILTY until proven innocent.

KiNdZiUs
02-24-2008, 02:43 AM

thanks for your opinion and others.
I just reached waffles support and everything figured out. :happy:

fisherman
02-24-2008, 03:04 AM

Ah ur wrong there mate to a certain extent;) In some tracker's worlds as U say but not ALL.

You know it works both ways with trackers/staff and members.... we try work together to make it the place we want it to be. I'm lucky to be part of some excellent trackers bot high and low level not that it makes any differance what so ever. But time and time again I see people turn up at IRC help on many trackers and get there acc back and the staff are quite helpful........ then again I see some innocent guy's ask for help on forums and right away members jump downw their throat with guilty accusation's right from the start. Not right in my opinion. Usually if the guy is guilty a staff member from the tracker comes out and shames them fairly quick and thats fair enough but it's the quick judgement from the members that is wrong EVEN if the guy is guilty. *Innocent til proven guilty* is my motto....

And glad u got it sorted OP and I hope the outcome was good :)

TP635
02-24-2008, 03:11 AM

Ah ur wrong there mate to a certain extent;) In some tracker's worlds as U say but not ALL.

You know it works both ways with trackers/staff and members.... we try work together to make it the place we want it to be. I'm lucky to be part of some excellent trackers bot high and low level not that it makes any differance what so ever. But time and time again I see people turn up at IRC help on many trackers and get there acc back and the staff are quite helpful........ then again I see some innocent guy's ask for help on forums and right away members jump downw their throat with guilty accusation's right from the start. Not right in my opinion. Usually if the guy is guilty a staff member from the tracker comes out and shames them fairly quick and thats fair enough but it's the quick judgement from the members that is wrong EVEN if the guy is guilty. *Innocent til proven guilty* is my motto....

And glad u got it sorted OP and I hope the outcome was good :)

In this case I an glad to be proven wrong. there is hope after all.

fisherman
02-24-2008, 03:14 AM
There is hope alright, if ur innocent that is :naughty:

If ur guilty u get banned and ur head smacked off a wall like this guy>> :frusty:
:)