PDA

View Full Version : Why all wants to give their acc to TT?

hit79
02-24-2008, 01:42 PM
It's tt so bad?

0Ri0N
02-24-2008, 01:43 PM
:o

krunktastic
02-24-2008, 01:45 PM
This has to do more with people looking for rarity rather than content. There are lots of people who would rather have TT than another site simply because it's harder to get into and don't actually listen to trance; these people want TT for it's trade value.

hit79
02-24-2008, 01:49 PM
This has to do more with people looking for rarity rather than content. There are lots of people who would rather have TT than another site simply because it's harder to get into and don't actually listen to trance; these people want TT for it's trade value.

But it isn't true,tt is not rare if you have the right offer.Theare a lot of acc that are for trade.It's strange how people trade their acc !

Night0wl
02-24-2008, 02:04 PM
It's tt so bad?

Nope, reason pretty much is that they are complete morons, who don't appreciate what they already have.

krunktastic
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM

But it isn't true,tt is not rare if you have the right offer.Theare a lot of acc that are for trade.It's strange how people trade their acc !

Did you even read my post?

popcop23
02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Everyone's get TT beacuse he's lvl 7-8 i don't realy remeber...

iamKy666
02-24-2008, 02:22 PM
LOL thread.

sushirumble
02-24-2008, 02:27 PM
is it hard to keep a decent ratio at TT?
at whatcd you can't really download a lot of stuff since there are no leechers...

Idanp
02-24-2008, 02:31 PM
too bad there is no TT admin here

ibi23
02-24-2008, 02:33 PM
is it hard to keep a decent ratio at TT?
at whatcd you can't really download a lot of stuff since there are no leechers...

If you manage to download fresh torrents soon enough when ratio seeders:leechers is 1:20 aprox., then its fairly easy to sustain ratio...

FACE_TO_FACE
02-24-2008, 02:47 PM
TT is [10] in quality... thats enough to not trade such an account... but some people dont like trance music and have it only for trade/rarity :unsure:

Medooooo
02-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Not just trade there invites but accounts with huge buffer !!

Thats strange .

fOrUmAs
02-24-2008, 05:32 PM
It's tt so bad?

probably :P (joke)

they want to give(trade) TT acc to get offer for different higher lvl sites:)

F3n1x
02-24-2008, 06:27 PM
because they join TT only because of rarity and no bcz of content.

I hate them :angry:.

DMariano
02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
People indeed only get it because it is 'level 7'. Often people don't even say which tracker they want but they say they want a 'level ***'. For me that is pure non sense. I am not a TT member and a lot of others are who are not even interested in house / electro / trance / techno / hardstyle. I hate them personally. They only have the account because of the level. I want the account because of what TT offers. Though I hate trading it because I need to offer a 'level' for it. Sorry.

ps. this is no request but I am just saying what I think of it

SaviouR
02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
TT and TR are the best in the business for trance , and i feel sad for the persons who are geniune addicts of trance but are not able to become a part of these sites because some fools occupy it for these sites being rare .....

C-mos
02-24-2008, 10:58 PM
sick and fu**in` people

i hate TT traders

i hate all traders:(

mrnobody
02-25-2008, 12:19 AM
It's tt so bad?

i think it's awesome if you are a trance lover

but majority who giveaway TT are for lvl. They wanted it because it's up in lvl but when they get in side TT, they realize that it's no use for non trance fan (not the right term but it works) like themself and give it away or trade it.

Alfonso
02-25-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm impressed by the grammar in this thread.

megmax
02-25-2008, 12:56 AM
some this people have that account because is the hight level.

pone44
02-25-2008, 03:39 AM
said in rarity-ranking-WTAW section a dozen times tt is not really requested as much as S*t similar level. but?
Do not really care, they need to have a hip hop section.? No site has really everything in retail hip hop rnb, mixtapes even.A old song that was not released. Where? Admit ? n waff have great stats n content i believe-not a member.

monk3y
02-25-2008, 01:07 PM
they got it when it was rare and now they don't want it,

they are not really in it for the great trance/house/psy/goa music :o

hit79
02-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Sad,I'm a really trance fan but it is impossible to get what i dream.I have tr but i do not find some of albums of armin in lossness format.All want for tt level too hight for me.

Nemrod
02-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I noticed that.
When I came here it was very difficult to see people trading their TT accounts. But there was a high demand. That changed.
As far as I now TT is, with big difference, the best site for trance music.
Something is not going right when every single day we see somebody who wants to trade an account. And I think it has nothing to do with staff, it has to do with members, and I guess with new ones mostly.
Maybe people got crazy for that level thing and gave their souls for having one invite or an account, once inside they donīt like trance and the account is not useful, but as it is highly desirable, they try to get a good trade.
Itīs a sad thing, in my opinion. TT donīt deserve that, and true trance addicts and potentially good users either.

Totti
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
samething with other specialized high lvl trackers like swedvdr alot of people try to trade it for higher lvl accounts

max59x
02-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Hopefully all the trackers I need and love are LVL5 and above :)

Rarity kills community's and P2P spirit, It's a cancer to those sites and they don't realise that.

When a tracker starts getting rare many people that iin normal conditions wouldn't need it will search for it, get an account and stay inactive since its useless for them.

For example Ii would never want a TT account, why? because I don't like trance, why wasting database for that?

THEY ARE JUST WAYS TO GET THE DATA YOU NEED OK? IF YOU DON'T NEED THE DATA BEING EXCHANGED IN THOSE SITES DON'T BOTHER GETTING AN ACCOUNT THERE!!!

K.Jed
02-26-2008, 06:19 AM
wow, is that why the most ppl wanna get in? shocking~

Totti
02-26-2008, 06:25 AM
People indeed only get it because it is 'level 7'. Often people don't even say which tracker they want but they say they want a 'level ***'. For me that is pure non sense. I am not a TT member and a lot of others are who are not even interested in house / electro / trance / techno / hardstyle. I hate them personally. They only have the account because of the level. I want the account because of what TT offers. Though I hate trading it because I need to offer a 'level' for it. Sorry.

ps. this is no request but I am just saying what I think of it
that's bs man that you hate trading for it so stop please....