PDA

View Full Version : sct need freeleech???

megmax
02-24-2008, 10:34 PM
i think sct need free leech , is very difficult make ratio in sct.
that is just my opinion.
sct is a great community but i need much time to upload just 5 gb.

punki_rach
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
apparently they're not going to do freeleech anymore now they've got that 75% download thing

nixonsparanoia
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
They just had two contests that were better than free leech. Was that not enough for you?

dythim
02-24-2008, 10:37 PM
I miss the 3x upload period! :P

megmax
02-24-2008, 10:43 PM
I miss the 3x upload period! :P

3x upload period, nice period but i lost that.. :(

C-mos
02-24-2008, 11:01 PM
All I've heard about ScT latelly dissapointes me

disabled accounts
no freeleech

bla bla

it was a great tracker before
now...i really hate it :(

parky
02-24-2008, 11:07 PM
i think sct need free leech , is very difficult make ratio in sct.
that is just my opinion.
sct is a great community but i need much time to upload just 5 gb.

SCT is no harder to seed at than most private trackers if your having trouble get a seedbox or donate

megmax
02-24-2008, 11:09 PM

disabled accounts
no freeleech

bla bla

i think sct is a nice tracker but need or freeleech or 2 x upload or anything else.

FileZ
02-24-2008, 11:28 PM
i agree with u
u must have seedbox at lest 100 mbits to make buffer there
i think big files must have freeleech

Vidde
02-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Noone -needs- freeleech, that's bullcrap. Even with fast uploaders like ScT there's nothing good about freeleech, it destroys the entire groundstone the concept is built on. If you can't get your ratio up, join another tracker, or donate / rent seedbox.

Sounds harsch, but they've had freeleech like 4-5 times, I bet the staffers are getting kinda fed up with the hit n runs because of this.

And besides, all you're leeching only counts 75% :)

As the others pointed out as well; they gave away 10 and 50GB to anyone participating in their contests now, so.. If you missed out, tough luck =/

Regards
-Vidde

grimms
02-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Like Vidde pointed out freeleech is not required. People really need to learn how to learn the ratio system and how sharing really works. I know it could be frustrating not having buffered up accounts like some, but eventually if you work hard by, seeding, sharing, uploading. Then you will get there. I'm on a crappy internet connection and i'm able to manage fine. You just have to know how to partial seed things(You may or may not want), fully download and seed files, fill requests, and seed, seed, seed. I been seeding my torrents downloaded from ScT since December. Thats nearly 3 months. You may have to seed for months on end. It's tough but thats all you can do. If it's too hard, then join another 0-day tracker which is more manageable for the internet connection you currently have.

InXS
02-24-2008, 11:49 PM

disabled accounts
no freeleech

bla bla

+1

krunktastic
02-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Noone -needs- freeleech, that's bullcrap. Even with fast uploaders like ScT there's nothing good about freeleech, it destroys the entire groundstone the concept is built on. If you can't get your ratio up, join another tracker, or donate / rent seedbox.

Sounds harsch, but they've had freeleech like 4-5 times, I bet the staffers are getting kinda fed up with the hit n runs because of this.

As the others pointed out as well; they gave away 10 and 50GB to anyone participating in their contests now, so.. If you missed out, tough luck =/

Regards
-Vidde

Vidde, your common sense isn't wanted here.

Nemrod
02-25-2008, 12:59 AM
I still donīt get the point of those complaining about SCT, I have a shitty connection and an excellent ratio, and i havenīt bought 1 single Gb of upload credit.
I think is common sense more than any other thing, if an user has slow connection and canīt maintain ratio, there are two choices:
1) That tracker is not for him. Quit, let the account die. Period.
2) Be smart and use it with caution, download only those things that you can seed with success, or those files you donīt get in any other tracker.

And if you donīt like none of those, then buy ratio. Many people criticize that practice, I donīt. Itīs a valid alternative the site gives to those who canīt get back what they get.
Only 0.75% counts on all downloads, and you can buy Gb... I donīt think many trackers give so many alternatives. Just my opinion.

fatcat69
02-25-2008, 01:19 AM

Regards
-Vidde

Damn I wish I saw this thread before you othewise I woulda got to kick the noobs with a post like that:lol::lol::lol:

There are plenty of trackers out there that offer the same content...if you cant take the heat...get the f' outta the kitchen

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-kitchen-bus-cat.jpg