PDA

View Full Version : If There is a rule which be called Inactive.....

xtonart
02-25-2008, 02:08 PM

dunson
02-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Exactly, when someone doesn't park their accounts and does not login (or on some sites, doesn't download or upload anything) the account will be pruned.

If you're going to be away for a while, parking the account is a good idea.

Nemrod
02-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Not all sites allow parking accounts.
And each site has itīs own rules about that, for some of them inactivity is not login in, for others is not download/upload anything in x period of time.
And parking accounts is almost always for 60 or 90 days max.

fOrUmAs
02-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Not all sites allow parking accounts.
And each site has itīs own rules about that, for some of them inactivity is not login in, for others is not download/upload anything in x period of time.
And parking accounts is almost always for 60 or 90 days max.

i have seen only few sites that dont have this feature with parking acc,but major sites have that option so its not problem..

btw i really dont understand how someone cant acc site at least once in two weeks or so..
:huh:

xtonart
02-25-2008, 04:13 PM

Nemrod
02-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Every tracker has its own rules about that.

For example, BTMTV demands you to download or upload something in 60 days or you will be disabled, no matter if you login into the site every day. In other sites logging in once every xx days is enough for keeping the account alive... some trackers donīt disable accounts to Power Users or higher ranks. Usually Rules and F.A.Q. explain the thing in each site.

xtonart
02-25-2008, 04:58 PM

The Wanderer
02-25-2008, 05:50 PM
At hdbits, I think you have to download 1Gb/month to keep the account active. :)

danio
02-25-2008, 07:09 PM
regarding parking accounts, is there a limit of how long i can have my account parked before it gets disabled? say for example i will be gone for 3 months in the summer.. would that be ok if the accounts are parked?

SgtMajor
02-25-2008, 07:14 PM
If there is no download/upload rule, Do I only have to log in?

Is that it?

I am curious Inactive mean that I have to download/upload
There is in a state of FAQ inactive rule
and If you happen to have kept logging in site,
do you stiil have accounts?

I ask for old user

iPlay will boot you if you don't use the tracker, no matter how many times you log in, and then ignore any pleas for help & assistance.

Sekai
02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
regarding parking accounts, is there a limit of how long i can have my account parked before it gets disabled? say for example i will be gone for 3 months in the summer.. would that be ok if the accounts are parked?

From what I've seen, you usually have around 60-1xx days after you've parked your account. You could always ask a friend to login
into your accounts every once and a while.

I wouldn't mind takin care of dem rare accounts for ya.
>__>
<__<

danio
02-25-2008, 07:21 PM

From what I've seen, you usually have around 60-1xx days after you've parked your account. You could always ask a friend to login

>__>
<__<

lol, thanks for caring! ;).. yeah well i won't be without computer access for all that time so i'd be able to login every now and then.. no traffic though..

Sekai
02-25-2008, 07:49 PM

>__>
<__<

lol, thanks for caring! ;).. yeah well i won't be without computer access for all that time so i'd be able to login every now and then.. no traffic though..

If you're worried about losing your account you can rent a server so that you can download from wherever you'll be.

pECi
02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
iPlay will boot you if you don't use the tracker, no matter how many times you log in, and then ignore any pleas for help & assistance.

yeah, don't think so because i sent you like 5 messages explaining the situation

this rule isn't new on iPLAY, and it was listed on the rules page (the one you can read now also without having an account) long time ago ... the only difference is that since a month ago accounts are being disabled by the system not deleted anymore...which is kinda like the same thing for you

xtonart
02-26-2008, 12:38 AM

mrnobody
02-26-2008, 12:50 AM
yeah, don't think so because i sent you like 5 messages explaining the situation

this rule isn't new on iPLAY, and it was listed on the rules page (the one you can read now also without having an account) long time ago ... the only difference is that since a month ago accounts are being disabled by the system not deleted anymore...which is kinda like the same thing for you

Is there a download/upload rule and FAQ on the list?

check under "main rules" and "downloading rules" in rules.php

xtonart
02-26-2008, 01:48 AM

DKre8ive1
02-26-2008, 04:57 AM
Or the easiest solution is just make forum post asking these question at the tracker in question. Honestly I don't think any tracker would mind and its always best to ask when you are not sure of something.

The Wanderer
02-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Yes, it is.

Main Rules - Breaking these rules will get you banned

(New) Accounts that have zero activity (0 bytes uploaded and 0 bytes downloaded) after being a member for 30 days will be disabled automatically by the system.
(New) Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.

Is there a download/upload rule and FAQ on the list?

ramishka
02-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Although some trackers will ban you for being inactive, others may reduce the facilities depending on your usage.

Example- Some sites will reduce the max number of simultaneous downloads if your usage is under a certain threshold. It really depends on the tracker as many have said before.

boxmanuser
02-26-2008, 02:15 PM
there are a few sites that will do that. i heard pisexy did many with in days after the sign ups.