TTi Invite For TL Invite

herohoss8070
02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
ok i can give account

SenorBubbz
02-27-2008, 07:24 PM
ok i can give account

You have to be shitting me....
I don't mean to be harsh or mean, but is a stupid trade and one I would definitely avoid unless there is something in TTi that the isn't in TL (I highly doubt it).

JunelBT
02-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Have to agree, TTI has everything that TL has and more. Plus TTI has free leech torrents, TL does not. I always found TTI to be faster also.

max59x
02-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Have to agree, TTI has everything that TL has and more. Plus TTI has free leech torrents, TL does not. I always found TTI to be faster also.

You agree with who? He said exactly the oposite, he said that everything TTi has, TL has too...

I have both and like them both. ;)

$SnoopDo2G$
02-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Oups btw which one does have the most MDVDR ? TL or TTi ???

...just a little off topic question...

MrBurlesque
02-27-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't mean to be harsh or mean, but is a stupid trade and one I would definitely avoid unless there is something in TTi that the isn't in TL (I highly doubt it).

Why would you think that? TTi has 6000 more torrents than TL.

iamKy666
02-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Well,i got my TTi activated today,and i can tell you that it rox!!!Full leching for my conexion and in a busy-state for my network!!!
I cannot speak fot TL but TTi must be 1 of the fastest(leeching).

MrBurlesque
02-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Oups btw which one does have the most MDVDR ? TL or TTi ???

...just a little off topic question...

TL has 215 and TTi has about 70, TTi has an additional 200 music videos, though.

1000possibleclaws
02-27-2008, 10:46 PM

cuz senorbubbz is a fanboy. TTi is good and their seed hours system is really generous. its 2 free movies (10 gigs) every 10 days, which when including what you seed back means you'd have to download a ridiculous amount of movies in the long term to get a bad ratio

the big problem with TTi is some (most) of their uploads are nordic and im canadian so thats kind of annoying, although the dvds are still fine unless the original language isnt english

dedro
02-28-2008, 01:24 AM
TTi is a great tracker-still working on TL invite

SenorBubbz
02-28-2008, 02:27 AM

cuz senorbubbz is a fanboy. TTi is good and their seed hours system is really generous. its 2 free movies (10 gigs) every 10 days, which when including what you seed back means you'd have to download a ridiculous amount of movies in the long term to get a bad ratio

the big problem with TTi is some (most) of their uploads are nordic and im canadian so thats kind of annoying, although the dvds are still fine unless the original language isnt english

I am a fanboy but one of the things I don't like about them is the PAL DVDR's. I hate converting them to NTSC and every time something in english comes up it skips around the frames translating them...

I'm just saying that TTi for TL isn't worth it though. I love both trackers. They are the ones I am most active at besides BitMe. Note the userbars.

paladinx
02-28-2008, 02:58 AM
i like both
but i like tti more than tl
and tti have more movie dvds than tl

SenorBubbz
02-28-2008, 03:03 AM
i like both
but i like tti more than tl
and tti have more movie dvds than tl

But TL has more rare things.
We can argue all day about this. Let's just stop and someone just trade this guy.