PDA

View Full Version : iTS Help needed

monk3y
02-28-2008, 01:35 PM
EDIT: It's working now, weird that it didn't work for 2-3 days and suddenly when i wrote this message it started working again but never mind, have a nice day its staff =)

briand5379
02-28-2008, 01:39 PM
You can try the support channel if your having a problem accessing the site. You can also try PM ITS here.

Something Else
02-28-2008, 01:43 PM
I just got your PM. :smilie4:

monk3y
02-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Waiting for something to happen

fatcat69
02-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Patience is a virtue

briand5379
02-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Don't be rude ITS will help you as soon as he can.

monk3y
02-28-2008, 02:38 PM

i was sure i was being ignored for some reason or they weren't reading their private messages and still not sure what's going on.

mrnobody
02-28-2008, 02:45 PM

i was sure i was being ignored for some reason or they weren't reading their private messages and still not sure what's going on.

they have had announcement about DSN issue for 4-5 days i think.

dunson
02-28-2008, 02:45 PM
I have gotten that server load is too high message a few times since last night, so I'd imagine the staff is getting that too and it isn't easy to check PMs right now due to that heavy load. Just chill dude, I'm sure they will take care of you soon.

monk3y
02-28-2008, 02:48 PM

they have had announcement about DSN issue for 4-5 days i think.

i know and i did what they said in the message and still i can't access the site.

I have gotten that server load is too high message a few times since last night, so I'd imagine the staff is getting that too and it isn't easy to check PMs right now due to that heavy load. Just chill dude, I'm sure they will take care of you soon.

it got nothing to do with server load, it's dns issues.

briand5379
02-28-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure what world you live in, site staff don't sit on FST 24/7 waiting for you to have a problem so they can solve it. Now if you paid for a membership having those expectations wouldn't be unrealistic but you don't so be patient and he'll get to you as soon as possible.

dunson
02-28-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm pretty sure reading your PMs is difficult if the server won't let you access the site...but whatevs.

monk3y
02-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure what world you live in, site staff don't sit on FST 24/7 waiting for you to have a problem so they can solve it. Now if you paid for a membership having those expectations wouldn't be unrealistic but you don't so be patient and he'll get to you as soon as possible.

it was 2-3 days ago when i've sent the message, i didn't blame them or anything just stated the facts so sit quiet please and stay out of this thread with this attitude.

I'm pretty sure reading your PMs is difficult if the server won't let you access the site...but whatevs.

talking about PMs here @ FST but whatevs.

dunson
02-28-2008, 03:02 PM
That was not clear at all. LOL

Good luck bro hope you get that worked out because it is a great tracker.

fatcat69
02-28-2008, 03:02 PM
it was 2-3 days ago when i've sent the message, i didn't blame them or anything just stated the facts so sit quiet please and stay out of this thread with this attitude.

talking about PMs here @ FST but whatevs.

Ya for some reason I didnt get your pm here until about 20 minutes ago :huh::huh:

idk how that happened.

monk3y
02-28-2008, 03:03 PM
That was not clear at all. LOL

Good luck bro hope you get that worked out because it is a great tracker.

ok sorry for not being clear thanks for the good luck, it is a great site. :shifty:

briand5379
02-28-2008, 03:16 PM
You were the one having attitude towards iTS staff. Acting like they didn't respond to you fast enough. I'm simply stating the realistic dealings that staff have other things on their plate then FST. Yes it would have helped me better understand your position if you would have said you've been trying for 2-3 days however you made it sound like it was a matter of min. If you would have used the support channel I'm willing to bet the matter would have been dealt with in a matter of hours.

Something Else
02-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey, no harm done. I was hoping I had something more to tell you before I replied, that's all. We are in the process of moving. All will be fine very soon. Enough said.

kthxbai. :smilie4: