PDA

View Full Version : Best tracker for deep/soulful house?

octokiddie
02-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi
Can you guys recommend me any trackers with good selection of deep and soulful house music including new 0day in this genre apart from STMusic? The good thing about STMusic is that you can find 6 months old torrents, but fresh 0day releases from groups like SOULFUL or LOYALTY are not always being uploaded.
The only quality that is of interest for me is 320kpbs (releases with WEB in the name)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

Polarbear
02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi
Can you guys recommend me any trackers with good selection of deep and soulful house music including new 0day in this genre apart from STMusic? The good thing about STMusic is that you can find 6 months old torrents, but fresh 0day releases from groups like SOULFUL or LOYALTY are not always being uploaded.
The only quality that is of interest for me is 320kpbs (releases with WEB in the name)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

i'd go for waffles and what. they are the best choice for this kind of music.

don't let people tell you tt or elektronik is good for that. you won't find any deep/soulful house there.

as for the quality. most scene releases are encoded in v2, which isn't much worse than 320.

on waffles and what you can find mostly v0 and even flac.

besides that there are the usual 0-day tracker that always have some scene mp3 releases. worth to mention is scc, because they have a seperate section for mp3 which is freeleech.

edit: found a lot by the groups you mentioned on the suggested trackers.