PDA

View Full Version : Tvtorrents credits needed for friend

X
02-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi,
My friend needs credits so he can get started torrenting. He is new and doesn't have an account on this great community. I haven't been a member of Tvtorrents long enough to send him credits.

X

hasnainbk
02-29-2008, 01:18 AM
PM me email for 10GB credit.

megmax
02-29-2008, 01:28 AM
do you need more credits?

ramishka
02-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I have enough credits to give you but it hasnt been 3 months since i joined so i cant send any. But should be able to do so in about a month.

But you dont really need an invite to get started there. If you have downloaded a tv series before from some other place, seed it at TvT and you'll get credit. I used Azureuz's rename and re target featured to do this. More info in their FAQ.

kondrae
02-29-2008, 02:35 AM
not to intrude on this thread or anything, but i need help with a bit of credits too. i dl a torrent n pointed it to a episode i got from somewhere else, but it going really slow, only 322.58 MCreds so far. Can anyone send me like a gig?

will17
02-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Best thing to do is get him to donate and go premium. You get triple seeding and a giga credit for every euro donated. Awesome site.

Sanka113
02-29-2008, 04:32 AM
People still don't read these day's eh? He has plenty of credits but he hasn't been on TVT long enough to send credits to people himself. He's asking for someone to donate to his friend in his place. BTW you can't send credits to just anyone they've had to be a member less than a few weeks.

ivenkii
02-29-2008, 04:43 AM
PM me if u need more...

ramishka
02-29-2008, 04:47 AM
People still don't read these day's eh? He has plenty of credits but he hasn't been on TVT long enough to send credits to people himself. He's asking for someone to donate to his friend in his place. BTW you can't send credits to just anyone they've had to be a member less than a few weeks.

If and only if the above was targeted at me:

Read the last part of my comment. I was giving him a suggestion on how to start up without waiting for someone to donate credits because i started that way.

I didnt post that just to say i cant give him credits and i havent been a member long enough lol.

Sanka113
02-29-2008, 05:21 AM
Nope not directed at you m8, alot of people seem to have inferred that he needs credits to give to his friend because he doesn't have any. He just needs someone to donate directly to his friend.