PDA

View Full Version : OVH payment question...

Sanka113
02-29-2008, 01:34 AM
We'll I think I found a way (person) to buy directly from OVH. The only concern is when it comes to paying. Do ya'll think they will have a problem with taking money from a US resident. I'm thinking of going out and buying some visa gift cards as a backup plan. What do you guys recommend doing?

1000possibleclaws
02-29-2008, 01:50 AM
whats wrong with paypal?

fatcat69
02-29-2008, 01:55 AM
We'll I think I found a way (person) to buy directly from OVH. The only concern is when it comes to paying. Do ya'll think they will have a problem with taking money from a US resident. I'm thinking of going out and buying some visa gift cards as a backup plan. What do you guys recommend doing?

Since you are most likely using a fake address on their page, Id say be careful with your payment. They dont accept paypal so that leaves you with the credit card option, however your credit card address wont match the UK address you used to set it up. Maybe the visa gift card will work, only one way to find out :naughty:

Also know that its in GBP which, if you are in the US is--->1 GBP = $2

briand5379
03-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Nice idea but those gift cards tend to be more trouble then they're worth. What about a prepaid credit card.

Femto
03-01-2008, 06:22 PM
whats wrong with paypal?

Everything.