PDA

View Full Version : what is so special about iTs ???

virumandii
02-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Everyone here on FST is so desperate about iTs.. Why is iTs so popular ??
Is it popular bcos of rarity??

In iTs i see tat all the torrents are poorly seeded with very few seeds and leechers. Even after tat why is it so popular ??

fOrUmAs
02-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Not everyone;)

who knows why is special,if we compare with other trackes nothing much except no ratio system

and dont forget its Slovakia tracker:O

sense
02-29-2008, 11:57 AM
IHAVE 2 ITS ACC Just For Trade Not Used
ITS=Trade Only

"Fresh accounts" as traders like to call them I guess? :dry:

Maybe iTS needs to prune all the fresh accounts? :unsure:

Totti
02-29-2008, 11:58 AM
nothing it's just an 1337 tracker to say....

sense
02-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Why should anyone come in this thread and say what it is that makes iTS special? All that would do is add fuel for traders so they can just copy/paste:

"I want iTS because it has a great ******* or offers *******". :frusty:

virumandii
02-29-2008, 12:06 PM
I think its a community tracker bcos only the forum is active. I dont see ppl downloading much.

FileZ
02-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Why is iTs so popular ??

yes :P

saqib
02-29-2008, 12:29 PM
may b its NO ratio system and community

Diiyad
02-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Terrible tracker, OK community

mrnobody
02-29-2008, 12:41 PM

In iTs i see tat all the torrents are poorly seeded with very few seeds and leechers. Even after tat why is it so popular ??

coz of thread like this :naughty:

grimms
02-29-2008, 12:45 PM

coz of thread like this :naughty:

Tend to agree. Leave iTS to us unpopular kids who care about our bt community.;)

InXS
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
nothing it's just an 1337 tracker to say....

Not to me, I need some Slovakian in my life

Something Else
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Threads written by utter dullards. Yay. :dabs:

Use the search function. There are 48 identically dumb threads on this subject already. :eyebrows:
Some are written even more poorly :w00t:

InXS
02-29-2008, 01:21 PM

Use the search function. There are 48 identically dumb threads on this subject already. :eyebrows:

:O

Something Else
02-29-2008, 01:22 PM

What is so special about virumandii?

He tat special, no seed, shrivelled like raisin. Spunky bawls no chance, he have few ti none.

Sanka113
02-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Another ITS discussion thread, eh?

dunson
02-29-2008, 01:39 PM
They only serve top shelf liquor. That's why I'm proud to be a member. :D

BlueLabel
02-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I think its a community tracker bcos only the forum is active. I dont see ppl downloading much.

ofcourse iTS furom is active
they have the bigest spamer :P

ajsi
02-29-2008, 02:00 PM
what is good about iTS? design. nothing more

Something Else
02-29-2008, 02:12 PM
I can't make any sense of this i'm afraid. :blink:
It seems to me that people are asking questions then answering them in the same sentence. :slap:

smc
02-29-2008, 03:00 PM
i don't see anything special about iTS .. an avg torrent tracker .. i wouldn't trade my bitsoup account for it.

gtf0
02-29-2008, 03:02 PM

lol? the design is ... copied from ftn lol

Skiz
02-29-2008, 03:12 PM

God forbid I lock it. Then they'll start a thread bellyaching about how many threads we lock. :dabs:

As if I give a shit...

TP635
02-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Never heard of it:whistling
Have no interest in it.

But is it better that T*B?:rolleyes:

Skiz
02-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Have no interest in it.

:blink:

dunson
02-29-2008, 03:27 PM
i don't see anything special about iTS .. an avg torrent tracker .. i wouldn't trade my bitsoup account for it.

Are you a member at both? If so, are you kidding?

C-mos
02-29-2008, 03:41 PM
what is so special about iTs ???

nothing:)

pro267
02-29-2008, 03:43 PM
God forbid I lock it. Then they'll start a thread bellyaching about how many threads we lock. :dabs:

As if I give a shit...
Nicely obscured Skizo :lol:

briand5379
02-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I would think after multiple threads of people trying to discuss the same topic locking would eventually be mandatory to keep us all sane.

supper
02-29-2008, 05:00 PM

As if I give a shit...:glag:

on topic : i dont c any thing special about iTS except there is no ratio system thats all they just trying to be onther F*N but in relly noob way

sokrates
02-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Never heard of it:whistling
Have no interest in it.

you know nothing beats tpb :P
why do people want to be a member everywhere anyways?
too many people have too much time on their hands i would say..
and if a torrent isnt well seeded, who on fst cares about that if a torrent on tracker xyz isnt well seeded.. that means nothing
the torrent i recently snatched was well seeded btw ;)
besides there are more important things than speed and pre times for me..

markupmaster
02-29-2008, 06:10 PM
I used to think that iTS wasn't all that great but I recently fell in love with it...

It has an incredible community,many packs and friendly staff..

Not to mention no ratio system.

I have made friends over there,Very nice people.

But remember this, NEVER TRY AND TRADE YOUR WAY IN!

It will only hurt you if you attempt to do that.

They will catch you,I promise.

:P

Tokeman
02-29-2008, 06:49 PM
I used to think that iTS wasn't all that great but I recently fell in love with it...

It has an incredible community,many packs and friendly staff..

Not to mention no ratio system.

I have made friends over there,Very nice people.

But remember this, NEVER TRY AND TRADE YOUR WAY IN!

It will only hurt you if you attempt to do that.

They will catch you,I promise.

:P

I'm not a trader anymore, but I can say they will never catch all the traders, especially those that trade in private and not in public forums...
Traders are everywhere, including on ITS and most (if not all) top level sites too, it comes with popularity.

Polarbear
02-29-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm not a trader anymore, but I can say they will never catch all the traders, especially those that trade in private and not in public forums...
Traders are everywhere, including on ITS and most (if not all) top level sites too, it comes with popularity.

every dealer needs to find people to trade with. that's when they have to go public.

even when they do the trades via pm or in private chats, they will be short of trade partners very fast. especially when it comes to levels where only very few people trade at all.

if it was so easy to trade in private, why do i read closed thread like this every single day?

"have **** pm me offers..."

followed by 10 bumps to keep it overground hence more public.

if there are private channels of trade forums, why do so many offer their deals here? why do people post the same trade offers/requests all over again?

they don't seem to be very successful with your mentioned private strategy.

or are all the traders in the invite section just noobs who don't know how to trade properly in your opinion?

there will always be two kinds of people in the bittorrent section here:

1. those who never traded and got everything they wanted for free

2. those who have to trade, because they can't get what they want for free

here's a message to all newcomers:

don't trade from the beginning, because you will end up frustated, stagnated and full of enviousness and jealousy for those who belong to group 1.

i've said it a million times: do not start to trade immediately when you enter the invite section.

there are many many traders here that in fact regret their choice and would become non trader if they could turn back time. many of them make new accounts to delete their trading history forever.

your choice - make the right decision.

markupmaster
02-29-2008, 11:11 PM
I agree 100% with PolarBear.

If I could go back in time, I never would have traded,Not Once.

I wish I could say today that I always shared.

Even though I only traded a few times...

Tokeman
02-29-2008, 11:44 PM
hey, I traded in the past, but that hasn't prevented me from reciving good invites for free because I try to be helpfull and respectfull here @ fst. Most people don't judge soley based on trader/anti-trader, they judge on what kind of posts you make.
Theres hope for all you ex-traders, unless you are just saying you don't trade just to get an invite, trust me.

djork
02-29-2008, 11:51 PM
i agree polarbear .. but ffs it's just bittorrent .. and if you traded no rules against saying no trading .. there are worse things than trading

Grind$oFine
02-29-2008, 11:54 PM
iTS has a decent community. I don't think it's the best community though.
I've been a member for quite a while, and I've been waiting for the site to improve, yet not much has really changed.

The ratio system doesn't make it that amazing, however it's completely necessary since there's very little downloading going on there. I think a lot of people who don't have FTN, would love it though. There's not a lot of content. It gets compared to ScL very often, and they have a similar amount of torrents and users, but ScL has TONS of packs, which just shows iTS' lack of things to download.

It does hold a lot of potential. I think people see that. I'd say most people should avoid trying to get invited though. If a friend offers you an invite, you should go for it. But it's nothing to desperately try to get involved with. Not yet, at least.

I agree with whoever said they wouldn't trade Bitsoup for it. It's not that iTS is a bad site, it's that it's not very well established yet. But something that may hold some truth.. by the time it IS a phenomenal tracker, it may be completely impossible to get into.

supper
03-01-2008, 12:04 AM
i have iTS and i got it by trade and i had many offers from traders inside iTS so why the hell u keep saying iTS dosent have traders or dont allowed traders or why iTS specialy will catch all the traders who will get thier accounts by trade if tracker like uK_* ( more secure and much smaller community then iTS ) and didnt catched the all traders inside

u wont find any one who will trade iTS only if iTS is a great tracker and no body dont like to lose his member ship in there and iTS ont like that already

by trade u will get what u want faster with out keep kissing ass every member around or begging to every staffer with a hopeless req u can get what ever u want just need the right price

just advice to iTS staff work on ur tracker much more before u focus on if u have traders or not make it worth to keep first or what will be the point of makeing tracker with out any trader ( as u wish ) and the tracker it self is useless !

stroj
03-01-2008, 12:14 AM
i have iTS and i got it by trade and i had many offers from traders inside iTS so why the hell u keep saying iTS dosent have traders or dont allowed traders or why iTS specialy will catch all the traders who will get thier accounts by trade if tracker like uK_* ( more secure and much smaller community then iTS ) and didnt catched the all traders inside

u wont find any one who will trade iTS only if iTS is a great tracker and no body dont like to lose his member ship in there and iTS ont like that already

by trade u will get what u want faster with out keep kissing ass every member around or begging to every staffer with a hopeless req u can get what ever u want just need the right price

just advice to iTS staff work on ur tracker much more before u focus on if u have traders or not make it worth to keep first or what will be the point of makeing tracker with out any trader ( as u wish ) and the tracker it self is useless !

Why you dont go collect pokemon cards?

supper
03-01-2008, 12:20 AM

Why you dont go collect pokemon cards?http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ncore-account-mail-small-buffer-203871

yea right are u staffer at iTS too? coz i know most of iTS staffer were ex traders? hmm whatever shrek......

fatcat69
03-01-2008, 12:32 AM

I respect you supper and you know that as we both have a mutual understanding for each others methods. However I think this statement is not applicable here.

I mean, anyone would sell their account to any tracker if someone offered them $10,000 cash...and Ill be on that one, as most of the people who torrent, do so because they cant afford stuff.

So adding that right price attached sorta shows that instead of ass kicking, you have to upload like hell on multiple accounts so you can trade 5 lower level accounts for 1 higher level account.

I was able to get into every site in under 3 months without trading once. You still need f***? if trading is so efficient then how could someone who is more of a noob at torrenting get it for free without trying. What about FTN and FSC 1 month after you are here? it was done by me and multiple other people here...

Without trading, I promise you, if you are active and contribute to the community, you will get whatever you want.

Just as for trading, there is always a catch.

In trading, you need to have a kick ass offer...aka price is right.
For not trading---you need to be active in the community and actually be a good person...you dont need to ass kiss...i didnt, i just had patience and soon people just said "hey man, you are really active and funny and post helpful comments...would you be interested in xxxxx"

pi31415
03-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Instead of iTS, go for ScL. iTs has about 10 uploaders, all these uploaders are also on ScL and ScL has about 70 other uploaders. Considering that fact, plus the fact that the community on ScL is as good or better than iTS, ScL is the way to go.

broomhead
03-01-2008, 12:57 AM
I have scl, iTS, sct and more but i'm going to compare those three. Obviously sct has better pre-times, more leeches, faster, more torrents and more active users. ScL has an amazing site, I really love their graphics, they have very few leeches and their pretimes are a OK, their packs are great and their community is nice, not many users there though. iTS has barely any leeches, not many uploaders/torrents and pre-times a bit slow. The reason most people like it, is because it's very rare, very secure, and has an FTN-like ratio system.

grimms
03-01-2008, 01:13 AM
You don't need to trade to get what you want supper(Or anyone else). You really don't. I been here.. what? 4 months? I got almost every good site just because there are people on this board and on other trackers that felt like I contributed enough to be extended an invite to different trackers. Just be active, helpful, and make friends. Then things will start to go your way and people will want your presence in their tracker and community. Gotta be patient, thats all. I don't care who or what you are. Just be you and help out.

smc
03-01-2008, 07:56 AM

every dealer needs to find people to trade with. that's when they have to go public.

even when they do the trades via pm or in private chats, they will be short of trade partners very fast. especially when it comes to levels where only very few people trade at all.

if it was so easy to trade in private, why do i read closed thread like this every single day?

"have **** pm me offers..."

followed by 10 bumps to keep it overground hence more public.

if there are private channels of trade forums, why do so many offer their deals here? why do people post the same trade offers/requests all over again?

they don't seem to be very successful with your mentioned private strategy.

or are all the traders in the invite section just noobs who don't know how to trade properly in your opinion?

there will always be two kinds of people in the bittorrent section here:

1. those who never traded and got everything they wanted for free

2. those who have to trade, because they can't get what they want for free

here's a message to all newcomers:

don't trade from the beginning, because you will end up frustated, stagnated and full of enviousness and jealousy for those who belong to group 1.

i've said it a million times: do not start to trade immediately when you enter the invite section.

there are many many traders here that in fact regret their choice and would become non trader if they could turn back time. many of them make new accounts to delete their trading history forever.

your choice - make the right decision.

u taking it too far man..why would anyone be frustrated, stagnated and full of enviousness and jealousy?
i see it this way..it is just a torrent site, i wouldn't bother myself over a torrent tracker ..hell i would be more than happy to go back to torrentspy and pirate bay if i have to!

Polarbear
03-01-2008, 08:35 AM
u taking it too far man..why would anyone be frustrated, stagnated and full of enviousness and jealousy?
because unfortunately many people here take it too serious and think private tracker memberships are the holy grail.

i see it this way..it is just a torrent site, i wouldn't bother myself over a torrent tracker ..hell i would be more than happy to go back to torrentspy and pirate bay if i have to!
fair enough. i wish more people had this attitude.

ananthsmys
03-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Some other aspects to think about

1) Many people cannot afford to buy a rapidshare premium account .

2) Many people have asymetric connection i,e Good Download speed and

very low upload speed.

Because of this they cannot maintain ratio.

So 2 options remain if u do not want be banned

Either donate or become a member of site which does not have ratio concept.(well free leechh is not there always)

So they go after sites like FTN and ITS

So in both of these sites invites are closed.

Think about this category and atleast do a invite giveaway

So People falling in this category would be benefited

If this happens often no will trade their accounts or invites.

Think about it

pisocolidis
03-01-2008, 09:16 AM
its is very popular because of the great comunity and rare files..i don t see people down so much neither seeders..anyway in my opinion its just like ftn

myschoo
03-01-2008, 08:06 PM

thanks for explanation mr. iWasDisabledOnSCCforCheating :01:

Davidoff
03-01-2008, 08:24 PM

wow cheater and banned user from iTS gives advice to others :-) great work man ..

SAM
03-01-2008, 10:35 PM
well,
from where i can start?!
what's good about ITS?
Tough question indeed
is it the content?.........1600 torrents won't dazzle your greedy eyes.
is it the speed?.......the speed is great but maybe you saw greater ones.
is it the pretimes?.........well,the only site that can beat ITS sometimes is SCC.
is it the rarity?..........who cares? pardon me trading lads :D
so what's good?
I told you i dunno from where to start :(
but let's start from the top
is it Radiance who makes his goal in life is making us every day happier than yesterday
is it TT who always there to help and guide us.
is it Parkbenchi who is a friend to every member with his politeness and great sense of humor.
is it Squirr3l with his great comments and spams.
is it Fatcat with his nice words and hard work
is it cucupi or luchooh or stefani or clover or...or.........or ............or......
Is it me????????? :D
We will never know ;)

love
sam

bikernin
03-01-2008, 10:37 PM
SAM, stop being so mean and tell them the truth!
they send a hot chick to everyone who signs up :yup:
p.s. i just got mine! so excuse me for a while..

BlueLabel
03-01-2008, 10:39 PM
and another chick when you get PU

bikernin
03-01-2008, 10:44 PM
and another chick when you get PU

yep. coz that means you have the power to handle two at a time
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/geminidancer2006/AustinPowers.jpg

Swayne
03-01-2008, 11:01 PM
:) lol

pro267
03-01-2008, 11:08 PM
I have scl, iTS, sct and more but i'm going to compare those three. Obviously sct has better pre-times, more leeches, faster, more torrents and more active users. ScL has an amazing site, I really love their graphics, they have very few leeches and their pretimes are a OK, their packs are great and their community is nice, not many users there though. iTS has barely any leeches, not many uploaders/torrents and pre-times a bit slow. The reason most people like it, is because it's very rare, very secure, and has an FTN-like ratio system.
I don't get it. Why do people keep making comparisons between iTS and ScL or iTS and FTN? I'm sure all 3 are great trackers (I'm not member of all of them so I wouldn't actually know) and obviously each one is different in focus, so why try to compare them? Why can't people just say that they're great trackers and leave it at that, or at the very least stfu?

C-mos
03-01-2008, 11:12 PM
nice review sam :P
:D:D:D

mrnobody
03-01-2008, 11:14 PM
I don't get it. Why do people keep making comparisons between iTS and ScL or iTS and FTN? I'm sure all 3 are great trackers (I'm not member of all of them so I wouldn't actually know) and obviously each one is different in focus, so why try to compare them? Why can't people just say that they're great trackers and leave it at that, or at the very least stfu?

I guess coz banner of iTS looks similar to that of FTN and alike FTN, iTS has no ratio. Other than that, it's quite different.

On the other hand, iTS and ScL got publicity around same time, have 1 common staff i think, and most of all for some reason the content rating [#] and lvl of both iTS and ScL seems to go together (WTAW thread) :shifty:

markupmaster
03-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Bravo on the review sam!

:D

jonny81985
03-02-2008, 12:09 AM
This thread is very diverse lol, I dunno what makes any tracker good---depends on the individual

Nemrod
03-02-2008, 01:39 AM
YouŽll never know until you become a member of the family.

ShadowsServant
03-02-2008, 06:01 AM
I agree, threads like this just betters up the tracker, puts it in the front headliner which makes people crave it without knowing why.
They just need it because many other people want it. In one word, jealousy; it's a b**ch.

pawned
03-02-2008, 06:37 AM

i havea crush on benchi among other reasons, thats why it is so special for me :P