PDA

View Full Version : Comcast/ Connection Problem

asmithz
02-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Ok so I have been having a problem for past, I would say 3 months now. Before my internet would not work between the hours of 2pm to 4pm. Comcast couldn't explain it, and every time they came out it would work. :frusty:

Then a couple weeks ago the problem got worse. Now the internet goes out between the hours of 1pm 5:30ishpm. And again they come out and it works :frusty:

What the hell am I gonna do? They can't help me enless they see the problem and they don't see it. :cry:

clocker
03-01-2008, 02:26 AM
Screenshots?
Just "Print screen" all your 404's.
If possible, make sure you have a clock visible on the screen.

Hairbautt
03-01-2008, 03:33 AM
I had a similar problem, but when I was on the phone they were able to trace my connection to see when it cuts on/off. It took like a month of troubleshooting 'cause they replaced the cable-modem, adjusted the booster (or something like that), etc.

After all these fixes my connection would still connect/disconnect randomly and one tech guy came out and understood my frustration...he went down to the powerbox by the road and realized there was like a bad relay (or somethin' technical there :ermm:). They ended up sending a bucket truck to fix it on the power pole...old/bad hardware, I guess.

Anyways, just keep on it.

asmithz
03-02-2008, 06:24 AM
Horrible :(

I hate calling them, they are so dumb