PDA

View Full Version : So , what invites can you offer me on this day ?

boloni
03-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi ,
March 1'st . The Women International Day .
I don't see so much women on torrents sites and particularry on this site . You can see "hey man " , "what's up man " or "hey dude" all over this site but what about "hey babe " and "what's up girl ?"
So , although there are not so much women on this site , I though that maybe you'd like to offer some good invites to one of the nice girls of this site on this day .
Thanks you all and Happy Women Day to all the girls and women all over the world :fst:

hoka81
03-01-2008, 12:06 PM
lol nice idea

danio
03-01-2008, 12:10 PM
PM me or add to this thread a pic of yourself holding a note with your nick. It's not the first time a guy pretend to be a girl as a way to get more invites. :P

Dark Archon
03-01-2008, 12:11 PM
what would you like rofl...prove your identity first though.

mr.xom
03-01-2008, 12:16 PM
hi boloni

Happy Women Day to all the girls and women all over the world

can u tell me what is the tracker u want and if i have i give it for you ( free :P )
if u dont know i can give you good tracker

just ask

boloni
03-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Hold a note with my nick ? Why a note ? Maybe you'll like to see holding me the today's newspaper as you can see on kiddnapers movies .
Com'on , enough with this machoismus .
Why a woman should PROVE that she's a real women and men not ?

PM me or add to this thread a pic of yourself holding a note with your nick. It's not the first time a guy pretend to be a girl as a way to get more invites. :P

Dark Archon
03-01-2008, 12:19 PM
you still haven't said what you would like though :(

boloni
03-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks Mr. Xom ,
I'm not so good with the trackers quality .
I've heard that sct is a good tracker . What other trackers are good ?

hi boloni

Happy Women Day to all the girls and women all over the world

can u tell me what is the tracker u want and if i have i give it for you ( free :P )
if u dont know i can give you good tracker

just ask

Swift
03-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I`m a girl to !!! I would like some FTP access high lvl :)

danio
03-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Hold a note with my nick ? Why a note ? Maybe you'll like to see holding me the today's newspaper as you can see on kiddnapers movies .

because women are highly underrepresented in the torrent world, just like you said. and like i said in my first post, because of this, guys sometimes pretend to be women as a means of getting more invites here on FST. Of course you don't have to send me a pic of yourself :P.. but then again, you won't get any invites from me (atleast not from this thread).

John1988
03-01-2008, 12:29 PM

because the women are highly underrepresented in the torrent world, just like you said. and like i said in my first post, because of this, guys sometimes pretend to be women as a means of getting more invites here on FST. Of course you don't have to send me a pic of yourself :P.. but then again, you won't get any invites from me (atleast not from this thread).

+1 :D

boloni
03-01-2008, 12:32 PM
OK guys ( men) ,
Do you want a picture of me as a proof of being a nice girl ? You won !
I'll post a picture of me right here holding a note with my nick (Boloni) and today's date but what you're going to offer me for it ?
Put here all you offers and I'll post my picture .

hoka81
03-01-2008, 12:34 PM
you will get alot sure lol

himo
03-01-2008, 12:34 PM
[/quote]

Good one ... LoL :P

hoka81
03-01-2008, 12:35 PM
oh guys just best luck for her

danio
03-01-2008, 12:36 PM
luls.. is this a trade? pic of gal against tracker invites? :P

hoka81
03-01-2008, 12:39 PM
luls.. is this a trade? pic of gal against tracker invites? :P
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

boloni
03-01-2008, 12:44 PM
It depends on what you have to offer :fst:

And no , I won't take a naked :naughty: picture of myself even not for a E**** invite :fst:

danio
03-01-2008, 12:48 PM
lol boloni.. i really hope you won't, and that was never my point :P.. so the deal is, if i offer you an invite that's good enough in your eyes, you will prove that you are who you say you are? shouldn't it be the other way around? once i know you aren't a liar, i'll contact you and we'll see what would suit you :P

WhiteWizard20
03-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I may help you out too boloni, but I would like to see a picture of you first or may I take you out on a date? JK, I am serious about the picture though. As others have said, some guys have 'pretended' to be a girl to get invitations to other sites.

Sebur
03-01-2008, 02:41 PM
International Women's Day (IWD) is marked on March 8 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_8) every year.

And hey, I'm a girl on the weekends, does that count?:whistling

Dark Archon
03-01-2008, 02:44 PM

And no , I won't take a naked :naughty: picture of myself even not for a E**** invite :fst:
it seems like you know alot about trackers, even know about the E. how come you haven't got in to good sites yet? :blink:

how long have u been torrenting?

The Gladiator
03-01-2008, 03:00 PM

it seems like you know alot about trackers, even know about the E. how come you haven't got in to good sites yet? :blink:

how long have u been torrenting?

He's trying something...? :P:yup::D

GoLDeN
03-01-2008, 04:17 PM
k,here is a free advice
open a thread with title Brandon , Dv8type
say that you are a girl
post the pic
wait for *t* , *s* invitation both are great places lol

WarrenBuffet
03-01-2008, 04:20 PM

don't aruge wiht someone thats offering you free stuff.

RULE NUMBER ONE MR.

sleepyy
03-01-2008, 04:26 PM
N/a

mshassy
03-01-2008, 04:34 PM
never

Actatoi
03-01-2008, 04:39 PM

Why the fuck should she do that, anyone inviting her just because she's a girl needs a bitchslap.

And OP, you're pathetic.

InXS
03-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm a cat, what can i get :). My pic proves it all

1000possibleclaws
03-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I hate every bone in a women's body, except for my own. GFTO and quit your pathetic begging bitch

boloni
03-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes , you're right . It shouldn't be like that . Women should be equal to men in all the fields . It sucks that it is just a nice sentence but not a fact at all .

Why the fuck should she do that, anyone inviting her just because she's a girl needs a bitchslap.

And OP, you're pathetic.

1000possibleclaws
03-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Yes , you're right . It shouldn't be like that . Women should be equal to men in all the fields . It sucks that it is just a nice sentence but not a fact at all .

if they should be equal then why do you expect free invites? fuck i hate women like you. NO male will appreciate you saying that, especially if you're trying to get something out of him

shmicko
03-01-2008, 04:49 PM
if they should be equal then why do you expect free invites?

word!

zagreb
03-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Well it work in real world so maybe it'll work in here 2.

boloni
03-01-2008, 05:02 PM
You probably don't hate "women like me" but all the women because we are all the same .
In fact , why not , it's a men's world , right ?

And you're wrong - I haven't asked for FREE invites . No , not at all . I've asked for nice offers and I didn't mean to FREE . Why do you think that I've asked for FREE invites ? Because I'm a woman ?

if they should be equal then why do you expect free invites? fuck i hate women like you. NO male will appreciate you saying that, especially if you're trying to get something out of him

mshassy
03-01-2008, 05:05 PM
mods close this damn thread now!!

petrea86
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM
just show us some ratio proofs and a speedtest! maby u'll get some invite!

Actatoi
03-01-2008, 05:15 PM

And OP, you're pathetic.

No, women should not be equal to men in all fields in life, and men should not be equal to women in all fields in life. However when it's comming down to torrent invites it's equal. And anyone else thinking that it isn't are just stupid.

mirceandr
03-01-2008, 05:15 PM
nvm(don't need to be rude)
Have a nice women day after all

BlueLabel
03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
what about the photo??? is it coming soon???

p.s
I'm the president of USA give me free invites :P

menkää_vittuun
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Oh yes. Men's have got their day year 1999 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men's_Day) when women's have celebrated their day almost a century. Do you call this equality?

Gtb
03-01-2008, 07:16 PM

He is waiting for his GF to make a picture of her with the note ;)

Be patient...

Polarbear
03-01-2008, 07:56 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-how-get-invites-every-tracker-you-need-258900

Gosu
03-01-2008, 08:10 PM
wasnt it march 8,or am i wrong?

Defy
03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm a girl and I don't try to use that to my advantage. The whole "gimme" concept because "I have breasts" just doesn't fly and I pity anyone who caves into it. :P

mirceandr
03-01-2008, 09:04 PM
wasnt it march 8,or am i wrong?
yes (depends on the country)
march 9 -> mens day :yahoo:

Dark Archon
03-02-2008, 01:30 AM

He is waiting for his GF to make a picture of her with the note ;)

Be patient...

or his sister or something :pinch:

durex
03-02-2008, 03:19 AM
I'm a girl and I don't try to use that to my advantage. The whole "gimme" concept because "I have breasts" just doesn't fly and I pity anyone who caves into it. :P

I really don't see where's the advantage of beeing a woman to get any invite to any site, unless is usual some women to use their "...breasts" for something :D

tjbzonasul
03-02-2008, 04:40 AM
If you are hot, I may invite you for dinner and a nice club, but definitely no invites.
I agree with the others. In the torrent world, men and women are treated as equal, as long as they seed and participate. Ratios are math, and math does not consider sex.

mshassy
03-02-2008, 06:26 AM
Crap!!!!

danio
03-02-2008, 12:43 PM
how is it going boloni? got any invites? :P

kayvanblue
03-02-2008, 01:14 PM
I would suggest that you become a member of "makeupalley" you have a better chance to get invite over there since 98% of members are female. my gf is there 24/7 learning about make up products ! she got her bitmetv invite from there! I'm sure you are going to have a better woman day over there! you can even talk about human rights and Equality between women and men hopefully by the end of 21st century

Roxxy
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
I hate every bone in a women's body, except for my own. GFTO and quit your pathetic begging bitch

You're conceited S.O.B,

in a social setting you would be tripping over your own feet
trying to impress women in order to to satisfy your needs,

you're nothing but a pathetic loser.

I pity the girl who's going to end up with you...

shmicko
03-02-2008, 01:55 PM

You're conceited S.O.B,

LOL GG's, this thread is going nowhere fast.

1000possibleclaws
03-03-2008, 08:36 AM
You're conceited S.O.B,

LOL GG's, this thread is going nowhere fast.

the word you're looking for is misogynist (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1B3DVFA_enCA241CA242&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=misogynist&spell=1), and i was being sarcastic because her thread was stupid

Hrvoje
03-03-2008, 11:57 AM

you prolly have small titties

[joke] :D