PDA

View Full Version : Just Got 100% On Vice City.. No Cheats, Trainers..

Wolfmight
08-03-2003, 01:57 AM
What's another good game?
I started to play GTA Vice City again, but this time I didnt just complete all the mission.. i went for the big 100% complete... got it in 3 days useing a walkthrough lol. Man, gta vice city is completely boreing now. I'm gonna prob not even play a game for a few days or something, but i'm lookin for another good one sometime also.

For those of ya who havnt got 100% of gta vice city yet... it's pretty badass what ya get in the end.

Also make sure u complete sunshine auto's collecting(my favorite place), cause u get like 3 very special prizes there also...

Keikan
08-03-2003, 02:07 AM
Play MOHAASH online or screw around in BF1942RTR

AznRocky
08-03-2003, 02:07 AM
me too i have mastered i am completely bored of it and yet people going on saying where do i get it i swear the game is boring.....!

Busyman
08-03-2003, 02:20 AM
Well ya'll used a damn walkthrough wadduya expect but to be bored. It's boring using a walkthrough. I have to be super stuck to use hints.

Wolfmight
08-03-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@2 August 2003 - 20:20
Well ya'll used a damn walkthrough wadduya expect but to be bored. It's boring using a walkthrough. I have to be super stuck to use hints.
i did actually start with hints but i got so stuck that i was going insaine... felt more fun to read the walkthrough later on..

Adster
08-03-2003, 03:24 AM
lol you did what I did as soon as a finished vice city I played it again becasue I was board

Wolfmight
08-03-2003, 04:27 AM
they need to make a "Mission Editor" so u could make new missions... it seems it would be possible the way the game works.
It would be cool to download some mod missions also.

btw, i hope the next GTA game they release has a completely 3d environment cause i noticed alot of stuff that was FLAT on walls and stuff... kinda gross after awhile lol. I guess alot of games try to pull that "half-ass" job stuff.. but the game did have alot of work already put into it, so i would say that makes up for the flatness junk.