PDA

View Full Version : [req] FTN

oprea82
03-02-2008, 01:12 AM
:) I'm looking for a free invite with FTN :)
I'm not an old member of this community so I don't expect this to be easy to get. Though I can promise you this:
:)I'm a very serious man and I'll use that account , I shall under no circumstances trade it , I'm not a cheater and I'm going to help that community the best I can. :)

Thank you FST

If my country (ROMANIA) wins today's game against HOLLAND ... and qualifies for the next act at UEFA.EURO.2008 ... :) would someone make my day perfect by inviting me to FTN ?

WAITING ...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/268480085.png

(http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proovesik6.jpg)

hasnainbk
03-02-2008, 01:14 AM
FTN sucks...even SCC is better than FTN.
well as you are looking for one,so Good Luck.

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 01:40 AM

You are comparing Apples to Oranges dude.
:lol:

mrnobody
03-02-2008, 02:18 AM
@OP, FTN invites are closed.

oprea82
03-02-2008, 08:33 AM

I heard that everyone invites were lost (some reset) though I must say I don't know the reason for that if true but I also know that some people still have invites to give so I'd like to appeal further on they're generosity. :)

mr.xom
03-02-2008, 08:47 AM

I heard that everyone invites were lost (some reset) though I must say I don't know the reason for that if true but I also know that some people still have invites to give so I'd like to appeal further on they're generosity. :)

the invites are closed ( no one have it ) as some buying them
i think it closed forever

Artemis
03-02-2008, 08:50 AM

All invites were removed by the sysop after invites were offered for sale on e-bay, so at the moment ftn is a closed site. There is no time at the moment when invites will be re enabled.

R3c0n
03-02-2008, 08:50 AM

the invites are closed ( no one have it ) as some buying them
i think it closed forever

Probably not closed forever - I think they are just making up a new system for who is able to get invites and then they will reopen them.

Skiz
03-02-2008, 09:00 AM

If anyone gave a shit about your opinion, it would have been asked for.

Invites are closed and hence, so is this thread.

oprea82
05-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi :)
I felt like reopen this thread and I hope to be lucky this time if it's not to late :)

Nice to see you're OK Brandon :)

oprea82
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Well... I guess they're close again so I'll be waiting ... :)

danio
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
edit: nvm

oprea82
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
If my country (ROMANIA) wins today's game against HOLLAND ... and qualifies for the next act at UEFA.EURO.2008 ... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif would someone make my day perfect by inviting me to FTN ?

WAITING ...

whip22
06-17-2008, 10:30 PM
too bad they didn't win?

Enlightened
06-17-2008, 10:46 PM
If my country (ROMANIA) wins today's game against HOLLAND ... and qualifies for the next act at UEFA.EURO.2008 ... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif would someone make my day perfect by inviting me to FTN ?

WAITING ...

What a "lame" excuse to be invited, I understand if U were one of the Soccer players......LOL:ermm::whistling
What has Soccer got to do with a F*N Invite?:frusty::frusty::frusty:

At Least "lie" about your "Birthday"..that could be a far MUCH BETTER EXCUSE...LMAO:yup::yup::yup: