PDA

View Full Version : HDBits support

5way
03-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Can anyone tell me the password to the HDBits channel in private? I'm logged to p2p-network.net and i can't find any support channel. thx in advance.

athenaesword
03-02-2008, 01:49 AM
are you a member at hdbits? btw first post since july 07 that's curious ^^

5way
03-02-2008, 01:55 AM
i can't login and i can't even recover my account cuz the recover system doesn't recognize my email address :S but i know it's correct cuz a couple of days ago i used it to recover my password..

if you know the password to the main channel or where i could contact an admin please tell me.

Dark Archon
03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
i can't login and i can't even recover my account cuz the recover system doesn't recognize my email address :S but i know it's correct cuz a couple of days ago i used it to recover my password..

if you know the password to the main channel or where i could contact an admin please tell me.

the password only works for identified users on HDBITS, if you lost your account I don't think you can get into the IRC. better off asking someone here who can contact the admin through their account.

5way
03-02-2008, 02:02 AM
ok. Anyone available to ask about my account to an admin? i would be very grateful ;)

Dark Archon could it be you? can i PM you my username?

5way
03-02-2008, 12:39 PM
anyone? please..

Bionic
03-02-2008, 01:29 PM
1stly, Double Posting isn't allowed here, mate. Rep up a bit before people helps you.. All I can help with is that you follow up to the Support FAQ and if you'll email them mention your IP registered with, ID, Email used, last 5torrents downloaded.
Goodluck..

Skiz
03-02-2008, 02:30 PM
1stly, Double Posting isn't allowed here, mate. Rep up a bit before people helps you.. All I can help with is that you follow up to the Support FAQ and if you'll email them mention your IP registered with, ID, Email used, last 5torrents downloaded.
Goodluck..

There is no written rule here about "double-posting".

All he was doing was bumping his post which is permitted, so long as there is an 8 hour gap between them; his was almost 24 hours.

If the post is within 8 hours, the 2 posts will auto-merge.

athenaesword
03-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Goodluck..

All he was doing was bumping his post which is permitted, so long as there is an 8 hour gap between them; his was almost 24 hours.

sorry to correct you but it was actually much closer to 10 hours ^^

Skiz
03-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Correct... thought they both said "AM" when I previously looked. :blink:

athenaesword
03-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Correct... thought they both said "AM" when I previously looked. :blink:

heh heh. happens to the best of us. go get some sleep skizo ;)

ps. that's why it's best to have all timings displayed in military 24hrs

Polarbear
03-02-2008, 04:23 PM

thank you. you just solved a long time mistery for me. i finally know what this weird "automerged double post" means.

i always edited my doubleposts manually and never knew how those other bastards did it. :D

durchzehn
03-02-2008, 04:36 PM
if you don't wanna help why do you post guys..

@ threadstarter
try this : http://hdbits.org/email-gateway.php?id=1

gl