PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 03:20 AM
I am doing this for a friend who wishes to be anonymous. I will pm you if the user picks you, in which case I will ask for your email.

Thanks and please follow the rules.

~Fatty

Here are the rules, this is for 2 bitmetv invites.

(1) No traders, ever, at all
(2) No account givers
(3) A list of your favorite TV shows
(4) What TV trackers you have? (if any)
(5) Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)
(6) No cheaters
(7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
(8) YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
1 Fat Cat rule:

Rule #69: 1 picture showing a beautiful chick doing something...can be anything! (keep it pg-13...so I dont get yelled at by kflint...even though he likes em too, we need to obey rules for the kiddies.)

Use the Spoiler tags to keep the thread from getting cluttered.

Ie: put the image inside spoiler tags which are spoiler and /spoiler...but each in brackets obviously.

Like so:

http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/20/women_volleyball_1.jpg

*chick in the buttom left...i got something to put in her mouth to make her shut up. :innocent:

durex
03-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Don't know why but i think this one will be probably the most visited thread this Month. :naughty:

alfry1010
03-02-2008, 03:26 AM
Hi,

As you know i used mostly my 0day tracker for tv show so bitmeTV would be nice :cool:

Here is a dir of my tv show:
CSI
CSI.Miami
Desperate.Housewives
Dexter
Heroes
House
Jericho
Prison.Break
scrubs
South.Park
The.Simpsons

:w00t:

http://webmalin2004.free.fr/images/Folie-Du-Net/beautiful-girls/viva%20la%20moto.jpg

oprea82
03-02-2008, 03:30 AM
That is so great giveaway man!
I hope some good people will get them but let's not ignore luck ... so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

memnom
03-02-2008, 03:31 AM
1. Never ever was a trader, promise
2. gave a lot of invites no Accounts.
3. Coupling, How i met your mother , lost, CSI, Friends , will and grace
4. None (getting it from general trackers)

5. Its not for collecting , its like i want a single tracker that can fill my entire TV urge, and would have a nice community to go around, people say its hard to keep up the ratio so is any other site like KG, bitme and stuff and im a PU there so can maintain a good ratio here to, honestly i can. Its always good to have a fun+challenge , cuz it keeps you going all the way. besides this site have the fastest pre if any site has it at all. so will keep this baby in my arms for ever and wont let it slip no matter what. What more can one want , u got the most illusive tracker of all, u got the best pre times ever found in any TV tracker and u got a Great community to go around and ofcourse u have some strict mods and rules but hey thats where the fun lies. So by this i solemnly swear to keep the BitmeTV under my cuddle for all eternity to come. and will be gratefull to you for giving me this tracker of trackers. :). let me have this for once and i swear not to let u down.

6. Nope im not.
7. I can be a great member who can contribute to the overall uplifting of the site in every way i possible can, though i dont have access to 0-day stuff i'll keep up a good ratio and good communal relationship with all. Swear again :)
8. then i wont set country there.

http://www.peta.org/feat/pinup/dt/swain-800.jpg

1000possibleclaws
03-02-2008, 03:33 AM
nice giveaway whoever you are! i would apply for this except my connection is shit atm and itd take alot of effort to seed there.

chyeaaaa good luck every1

22ji
03-02-2008, 03:43 AM
tv shows i like:
stargate sg1
stargate atlantis
firefly
prison break
heroes
dexter
terminator the sarah connor chronicles
south park
Jericho
lost
top gear
scrubs
family guy
house
battlestar galactica
mythbusters
the wire
supernatural

tracker i rely on for tv at present: tvtorrents.com

Why i want bitmetv
because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category.

what i will contribute to bitmetv
-seedbox

Aerozin
03-02-2008, 03:44 AM
Hi,

As you know i used mostly my 0day tracker for tv show so bitmeTV would be nice :cool:

Here is a dir of my tv show:
CSI
CSI.Miami
Desperate.Housewives
Dexter
Heroes
House
Jericho
Prison.Break
scrubs
South.Park
The.Simpsons

:w00t:
dude read his post and u will see that u didn post the necessary to fit for the invite..

@topic

great giveaway bitmetv is awesooome !

Dark Archon
03-02-2008, 03:45 AM
tv shows i like:
stargate sg1
stargate atlantis
firefly
prison break
heroes
dexter
terminator the sarah connor chronicles
south park
Jericho
lost
top gear
scrubs
family guy
house
battlestar galactica
mythbusters
the wire
supernatural

tracker i rely on for tv at present: tvtorrents.com

Why i want bitmetv
because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category. because bitmetv is the best in its category.

what i will contribute to bitmetv
-seedbox

:blink: are you out of your mind?

whip22
03-02-2008, 03:46 AM
hey! I really want BitmeTV. If u'd understand, I really like the Discovery Series "I Shouldn't Be Alive". I watch this show everyday if I have time, but for the episodes that I am unable to watch, well, i just miss them. But BitmeTV has that and I would really like to be able to download tv shows from there. If you are wondering what other shows I watch, I watch WWE (Smackdown, Raw), Kenny vs. Spenny, CSI:Miami specifically, and as well South Park. Ocassionally I would watch some of the soap operas, but I really dont' have time to be able to allocate my time to watch tv. I would really like this invite because I have been longing for BitmeTV for quite some time. I hope that I will be elligible for this offer as I don't have any tv trackers. I know that contribution to a community is very important at any private tracker so i would like to say that I would contribute by getting to a power user and perhaps uploading some of my box sets of discs =) Other than that, I want to start to be active in some of the forum sections of trackers.

Honestly, I am no "special" guy for this giveaway, equal to any other person on FST whether they cheat or they spam or they have a higher or lower btrep. I believe that everyone on FST is the same, but sometimes due to btrep and people having more and higher level private tracker than others, the community of FST is ruined by others thinking that they are more than they really are. With this being said, I am very humble and I am very grateful for this chance for BitmeTV. I really want this tracker. I hope you can understand how badly i want this. Not only is this going to be a tracker that I will use everyday, but it will be a tracker that will help free up some of my time for other things than being in front of the television such as homework and studying.

Thanks for considering me!

ByteKnight
03-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Well I think I might qualify, lets get to the point:

1)No traders, ever, at all

I've never traded an account in my life.

2)No account givers

I've never given away any account in my life.

3)A list of your favorite TV shows

The complete list would be too long to post, but some of my favorite are: Prison Break, House, My Name is Earl, 24, Family Guy, South Park, Buffy, The Office, Arrested Development, Firefly, Angel, Boston Legal, Boston Public, Ally McBeal, and MANY more.

4)What TV trackers you have? (if any)

I don't have any.

5)Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)

THE SECURITY, THE SPEED AND THE VARIETY. Bitmetv is a high level tracker and, being hard to get, there are less chances of getting caught downloading stuff, not like other more popular tv trackers which have a lot of users, therefore, are more risky.
I’ve heard that the speeds are awesome, and I would love to get my favorite shows as fast as possible.

Me and my GF always get together to watch some series, and sometimes the damn thing hasn’t finished downloading yet, and the pizza gets cold… I might also download some stuff for my brother, I don’t know if there are series for kids though.

I'm also a big History and Space Science geek, and I'm always looking for documentals, something not very common on tv trackers, and I think I will find some interesting releases at Bitmetv.

The variety is the most important thing for me. You don’t have to be an old school torrenter to know that, when it comes to tv shows, bitmetv has no match. The quantity and variety of the material is incredible. Some series like Buffy are very hard to find, and if you do, they don’t have enough seeders to download properly and you have to wait weeks and weeks for it to finish…

Well, basically, bitmetv is one of my tracker goals (I think the only one I’ve ever had) I was planning to make a request but I doubt that anyone will pay attention since I’m a newie here.

6)No cheaters

Never cheated in my life, I leave the pc seeding 24/7 so I have no problem keeping good ratios.

7)What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?

Just seeding and being a responsible user.

8)YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV

Okay, no problem.

69) 1 picture showing a beautiful chick doing something...can be anything! (keep it pg-13...so I dont get yelled at by kflint...even though he likes em too, we need to obey rules for the kiddies.)

Click me (http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2396/37844609a48f0609boc9.jpg)

agentxavier
03-02-2008, 04:02 AM
(1) I have not traded only give away my invites.
(2) I have never traded or give away my accounts.
(3) Some of my favorite TV shows are Dexter, Xena, Californication, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Gossip Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad, South Park.
(4) Do not have any tv trackers.
(5) As an avid TV show watcher I spend most of my time trying to find shows that I might be interested in. I recently stumbled upon the Showtime drama Dexter and I greatly enjoy the natural writing style and the way the writers are able to relate the dark character to a twisted society. Another of my favorites is Buffy The Vampire Slayer. As quirky as it sounds I think the show serves as a fantastic example of a person progressing in life and Buffy deals with everyday problems. She serves as a role model to those looking for hope. Those are the kinds of shows I enjoy; shows that connect with the viewer and increase ones understanding. I enjoy the connection shows develop with the viewer and how invested I become with the characters. I am actually in the process of writing my own television drama about a high school girl that gets abducted. I would like a chance at an invite to bitmetv. I currently do not belong to any TV only trackers. I am interested in Bitmetv because I am looking for a site that has new tv shows but also has older shows that are difficult to find. In closing, consider me for an invite. I will bring another avid tv watcher to a strong community. I may not have a T1 and a seedbox but I do seedback at least a 2.0 and do my best to help the community I am a part of.
(6) I do not cheat and make sure to at least get a 2.0 ratio on each torrent.
(7) I can bring an avid television viewer, comic relief and a dedicated seeder to the community.

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Oh crap forgot one rule...re-read op guys.

Rumblin
03-02-2008, 04:10 AM
(7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?, hahaha :)

iraverde
03-02-2008, 04:14 AM
First excuse my english.

Why do i want Bmtv ? Because of 3 reasons. At moment i sign up seedbox then i can contribute with this tracker. Second i loved tv shows like KyleXY, Lost, Supernatural, 24 hours, Deadwood, Jericho, Heroes, The 4400, The Shield, Woman Bionic, Ghost Whisperer, Dexter and others. 3 reason - In my opinion Bmtv is the best in your category like(TV shows). But if you should decide who wiil get this invite. If you do not give me no problem. Give for people has few trackers. ;)

tweakz
03-02-2008, 05:57 AM
I need bitmeTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxxy
03-02-2008, 06:10 AM

Come to Mama Babeee......lol
...............................http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z6/PenieLaine/GIRL-BREATHINGINANDOUT-1.gif

mshassy
03-02-2008, 06:18 AM
great giveaway cat..
u r the best

nbo
03-02-2008, 06:23 AM
what if i write 249 words, then am i eligible to talk to to you?
please please please

rhak
03-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Bitmetv looks to be the best tracker for all the fans of tv shows.

My fav' tv shows are; The Wire, Rome, OZ, Rude Awakening, The Sopranos, The Shield, Curb Your Enthusiasm and many more.

One show I'd see, it's the first seasons of Law and Order and why not discovering new things.

Sadly, I have any tv trackers.

When I get something, I always try to keep a 1:3 ratio.

And most important, I think Bitmetv has a great community.

Yolgezer
03-02-2008, 06:40 AM

If I have an account like BitMeTV, I should be nuts, if i want to trade it. So, no i won't trade at all.

(2) No account givers

I won't give my account, either.

Pokémon (Miss those days)
Lost
Prison Break
Two Guys and A Girl
Without A Trace
How I Met Your Mother
Married With Children
Friends
Seinfeld

Nothing worthy to talk about.

It is a really good and a rare community. I was a VIP, but because of one of my invitees, i got banned.

I want it, because from now on i will be very careful who i invite. I want it, because it has the best Tv-Series in the planet. I'm not a collector, so i will use my account. What i like about BitMeTV is that you can get the files very fast, and that saves me time. I could find some of those files in some other trackers ( not all of them, but some of them), but it's not fast and truth to be told nowadays what we need is time. Since I'm a film and Tv-Series geek, i watch lots of stuff and as i said the place I can find them is BitMeTV, itself.

Another reason why i want BitMeTv so bad is that I've been there. I saw all of the TV-Shows, the best quality and the speed. After that nothing could be compared with BitMeTV. Aside all of these, it is the most surprising tracker ever. Maybe it’s just me but sometimes i remember a show that I used to watch and enjoy a lot. I log in to BitMeTV and search it there. It’s like bungee-jumping. The adrenaline level in your body is increasing. Is it going to be there? After searching you see the results,which surprises you the most, what you’re looking for is there and it has an amount of seeders, that you can never underestimate.

So as you can see BitMeTv is one of the best trackers and if there is a chance getting there at all, i want to take it.

(6) No cheaters

I won't cheat. PC is always open and seeding is not a problem.

Nothing specific but I'll be a good member and seed more than I leech.

Then I won't set my country on BitMeTV.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2505/badmintongirlpz6.jpg
She is going to play badminton.:naughty:

devil
03-02-2008, 07:16 AM
I adore the series, and the bithmetv the largest tracker. Getting in is very heavy simply.
My favourite series :Supernatural, MD. house,Monk,Stargat,Euréka,Ncis, MD Vegas, Prison Break!!!!
I do not know it with a what kind of chance I start but I hope for it you can help me:D
I will not cheat ,and I do not catch it trade my giveway

Magnum
03-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Great giveway my friend! :):):)
Good luck all!

Polarbear
03-02-2008, 07:30 AM

why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 07:36 AM

why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.

Na they arent my invites...this is a giveaway for a user who doesnt want the bitmetv staff seeing their nick...so I posted it for them.

The only rule I had posted...was the picture one ;-)

Does it really matter though? If the guy says no, then dont ;-) Not like people will see your profile and be like "OMG he doesnt have a country, what a loser"

Memphy
03-02-2008, 08:11 AM
I hate trading, it`s not the way getting into a tracker

(2) No account givers
Never did, never will.It`s stupid.

Prison Break;Rome;The Tudors;Lost;Jericho;The Wire;Stargate Atlantis;Battlestar Galactica;Breaking Bad;Carnivale;Dexter;Entourage;Firefly;OZ;Smallville;Supernatural;The Sopranos;The X-files and a few more.

HDBits - To feed my HD hunger
TL - The general tracker

I want BitMeTV because, as you can see i am a little tv shows lover, and i would love to have a place where i could get all the tv shows i want.I really need it because this is the one place that i feel like my home tracker, where i can spend a lot of time, reading the forum, helping others and finding all the shows i am looking for.I know it`s a long shot, but i hope that with this chance, i can be where my place is: Tv Heaven :).

(6) No cheaters
What the...?Of course not.

As a simple user, i can contribute to BitMeTv by keeping a good ratio(no problem) and obeying all the rules.

I understand.

fatcat69 rule :

She is preparing to paint the room
http://b.imagehost.org/0184/1202389534401_3.jpg

This girl is preparing to golf
http://b.imagehost.org/0184/974_53012010843361704073_2.jpg

Matoo
03-02-2008, 08:13 AM
First of all, I know I'm a noob on this forum but...

I'm not trader and cheater. I hate them. I don't ever give any account to anyone too. I don't have any tv tracker and this's main reason I want to be on bitmetv.

I'm a huge tv shows fun. My favourite ones are: Dexter, South Park, 24, Lost and Company of Brothers. I want to be on this site becouse there're big speeds, many of torrents, nice people (i think ;p) and awesome layout. I don't find some series on other 0day trackers and I think that they'll be there. In fact this site is my dream and when I get this I won't need anymore in torrents world. I think that I'll be a good user and I'll increase this community with my own person.

If you choose me I'll be in a heaven... Yes, I know that my english is not good but I think you'll know what I was trying to say.

http://i25.tinypic.com/27xdt0g.jpg

Swift
03-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Sweet giveaway ;)

BorosB
03-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Giveaway of the year

I don't trade and don't cheat and I have never had BitmeTV account.

My favorite TV shows:
Jericho, Friends, Joey, House, Monk, Rome, What about Brian, Ultimate Survival, South Park, CSI

What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
I will keep good ratio. I will take care of my account

YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
Ok :)

What TV trackers you have?
BG
TvT.ro

I am searching for a long time BitmeTV invite. I read that BitmeTV is the best torrent tracker dealing with series.
I like tv series so I watch tv series a lot. I heard that on BitmeTV there is a good speed (the oldest torrents are there a good speed) and a lot of tv series. There are a lot of categories and oldest torrent.
I will be very happy if I get an invite for free. My dream would come true please.
I don't speak english well. Sorry for mistakes.

girls :)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/zdenkam/zdenkam0612/zdenkam061200060.jpg
http://vmedia.rivals.com/UserMedia/FanPagesPhoto/Gallery/20/O62296.jpg

adissan
03-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Nice one fatcat..U used us with this kind of great threads..giveaways etc..

raspberry1331
03-02-2008, 09:23 AM
1. Never traded, gave away a few invites (also BitMeTV:))

2. Never gave away my account

3. Extras
Green Wing
The Office (both UK and US)
Gilmore Girls
Desperate Housewives
Balderdash and Piffle
Nighty Night

4. bitgate.org (great for shows in hungarian)

5. I was a VIP at BitMeTV, but they disabled my account basically because of being part of this board. I can live without it, but my sister really enyojed the diverse content and the fast downloads from the site, and she would be happy to have her own account now. This great present to her I'm trying to get her for some time now.

6. Never cheated and never was disabled on a site other than BitMe and BitMeTV:).

7. I uploaded there the second season of Nighty Night i've downloaded from usenet. If something is not at a site, I've always try to grab it from elsewhere (usenet, emule, renting or buying a DVD - I also uploaded material in a similar fashion on Karagarga and Cinematik), and my sister will be like that, too:).

8. OK

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/rasp1331/01770_spunkyangels-lg-002_123_1019l.jpg

Kyl3KK
03-02-2008, 09:44 AM

why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.perhaps so the staff wont know that you're giving them away?

ya never know.

predateur
03-02-2008, 10:06 AM
oh fatcat69 , i thought its your Bitmetv Giveaway lol
GL people :P

serby
03-02-2008, 10:34 AM
I never trade it because I'm looking for this account everwhere like a treasure for me.

I like:
Lost
Prison Break
Braniac
House
Mytbusters

The trackers i have:
TvT.ro
Tvtorrents.com(but i cant use it)

I want bitmetv because its a powerful desire for me in my country there not a channel HD content and there not a good channel there are not good series and bitmetv has all good content about tv.
A Column
:D One day, during the chat at the cafe, Temel said:
-"Everybody recognizes me, even Mr.Yeltsin!"
Somebody from the crowd said:
-"That is not possible!"
And then Temel replied:
-"If you do not believe me, let's go to Russia and see..."
Therefore, Temel's friends collected enough money to send him to Russia with a witness. Immediately after landing in Moscow, the witness was puzzled because Mr.Yeltsin was waiting for Temel. Temel and Mr.Yeltsin talked for a little while. Temel and the witness were entertained with honour and respect. One day later both of them returned to Turkey, and at the same cafe, Temel said:
-"Mr.Clinton knows me!"
-"It is not possible"
the crowd replied. Temel said again:
-"If you do not believe me, let's go to America and see..."
So, Temel's friend collected enough money to send him to America again with a witness. Immediately after landing in New York, the second witness was also puzzled because Mr.Clinton was waiting for Temel. Temel and Mr.Clinton talked a little while. Temel and the second witness were entertained with honour and respect. One day later both of them returned to Turkey. And at the same cafe, Temel said:
-"The Pope knows me!"
Immediately, a voice came from crowd:
-"Oh really!"
Temel said again:
-"If you do not believe me, let's go to the Vatican and see..."
So, Temel's friends collected enough money to send him to the Vatican with a third witness. That day The Pope was speaking to the crowds from a high place. Temel went there and went up to him. As soon as the Pope saw Temel, he took him in his arms and embrace him.
At that moment the third witness fainted. Temel went to him and said:
-"What happened?"
The third witness replied:
-"There were two Japenese people in front of me and they were chatting. One of them said to the other:
-"That is Temel but I do not recognize the other person who he is speaking to":D and that is why i want bitmetv with my respect

I will be a good user I will be a good seeder:)

I'M NOT A CHEATER

Have a nice day

sorry but i dont know how can i put direct photo here i gave the link sorry again
http://http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/47f0932774724%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://thumbnails.freeimagehost.eu/278/47f0932774724.gif%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5Dhttp://http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/47f0932774724%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://thumbnails.freeimagehost.eu/278/47f0932774724.gif%5B/IMG%5Dhttp://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/47f0932774873

DyNast
03-02-2008, 10:38 AM
You ask people to follow so many rules, while you ignore the basic rule of bitmetv - don't bitmetv invites giveaways...

alfry1010
03-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks man i updated with the photo.

@yoge...: i wanted a badminton photo too but nothing more hot that your picture...

Casper413
03-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Goodluck to everyone

ramola
03-02-2008, 11:39 AM
1) Try not to be a trader
2) Never gave an account way
3) List of favourite tv shows:
Smallville, Supernatual, Greys anatomy, Ugly betty, ER, Dirty sexy money, Stargate atlantis, According to jim, Boston legal, One tree hill, Prison break, Desperate housewives, Gossip girl, How i met your mother, Scrubs, South park just to name a few
4) I am a member of tvtorrents.com and tv.torrents.ro
5) I want bitmetv in order to satisfy my needs for downloading latest as well as old tv shows and it is supposed to be the best source for that. I have also heard that it has great speeds and a superb collection of shows, that is basically the amin reason I am dying to become a member of bitmetv. I am a member of some tv trackers as I have mentioned above but sometimes I have great difficulty in finding old shows and bitmetv is supposed to be an excellent source for those. Also I want to become a member of a high level tv tracker like bitmetv. The bottom line is that I am a fanatic for tv shows and I need bitmetv to download the shows.
6) I promise not to cheat or trade,keep up a good ratio and remain active.
7) I will try my level best to give an honest opinion about any torrent which I use and always thank the related uploader.
8) I solemnly swear not to set my country in my profile (fingers crossed) at bitmetv

Extremely sorry but couldn't work out the spoiler tag.

Rule#69
http://www.beautychicks.com/details.php?image_id=396
http://www.beautychicks.com/details.php?image_id=396 http://www.beautychicks.com/details.php?image_id=396

Wormtail
03-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Really nice giveaway fatcat's friend :D

BitMeTv is a gr8 place for TV but their staff ... hummmm ... sucks :D

The Gladiator
03-02-2008, 12:01 PM
You ask people to follow so many rules, while you ignore the basic rule of bitmetv - don't bitmetv invites giveaways...

^^ " See How do I get invites? (http://proxyget.com/cgi-bin/nph-xhttp.cgi/011010A/687474702f7777772e6269746d6574762e6f72672f6661712e706870#185) for more information on how to get INVITES (http://proxyget.com/cgi-bin/nph-xhttp.cgi/011010A/687474702f7777772e6269746d6574762e6f72672f696e766974652e706870).
Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account."

alin18
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
1 No traders, ever, at all

If I have an account like BitMeTV, I should be nuts, if i want to trade it. So, no i won't trade at all.

2 No account givers

I won't give my account, either.

3 A list of your favorite TV shows
Lost
Prison Break
Seinfeld
The Tudors
STARGATE ATLANTIS
DEXTER
SMALLVILLE
SUPERNATURAL

4 What TV trackers you have? (if any)
TV JUNKIES

5 Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)

It is a really good and a rare community.
I want it, because it has the best Tv-Series in the planet. I'm not a collector, so i will use my account.
After that nothing could be compared with BitMeTV.
BITMETV IS HIGH LEVEL TRACKER AND,BEING HARD TO GET , THERE ARE LESS CHANCES OF GETTING CAUGHT DOWNLOADING STUFF, NOT LIKE OTHER MORE POPULAR TV TRACKERS WICH HAVE A LOT OF USERS, THEREFORE, ARE MORE RISKY.
THE VARIETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME.
6 No cheaters
NEVER CHEATED IN MY LIFE,I KEEP PC ON SEEDING 24/7 SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING GOOD RATIOS!
7 What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
JUST SEEDING AND BEING A RESPONSABLE USER
8 YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
I understand.

kayvanblue
03-02-2008, 12:52 PM
you guys are funny!! All the sudden everyone became anti-traders!

ByteKnight
03-02-2008, 01:39 PM
* Post updated

BITMETV IS HIGH LEVEL TRACKER AND,BEING HARD TO GET , THERE ARE LESS CHANCES OF GETTING CAUGHT DOWNLOADING STUFF, NOT LIKE OTHER MORE POPULAR TV TRACKERS WICH HAVE A LOT OF USERS, THEREFORE, ARE MORE RISKY.
6 No cheaters
NEVER CHEATED IN MY LIFE,I KEEP PC ON SEEDING 24/7 SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING GOOD RATIOS!

alin18 you just copied half of my respones...:shifty:

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 04:03 PM

It isnt my giveaway...learn to read kido.:P

SaRkAsM
03-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.

Yolgezer
03-02-2008, 04:36 PM
* Post updated

6 No cheaters

alin18 you just copied half of my respones...:shifty:

And the other half belongs to me:whistling

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.

Im not offering them, read the opening post before posting dumbass

:lol::lol::lol:

SaRkAsM
03-02-2008, 05:09 PM

I read the first page and my post wasn't for you but for your " buddy ".

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 05:57 PM

I read the first page and my post wasn't for you but for your " buddy ".

Dude, the user that is giving them away is a user who has contributed alot to the tracker, I am pretty sure he is fine. :P

Note I dont do this for just anyone, this is a friend lol

serby
03-02-2008, 06:18 PM
when the winners are announced :)

fatcat69
03-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Bump sponsored by:

5CHXcvzUXFE

wizardlok
03-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I have never traded an account and I never will even though I've had the chance to trade for high level trackers.
(2) No account givers
Same here, never given an account, I guess im to attached to the the ones I have.
Classics: Seinfeld, Simpsons, South Park, The Sopranos, X-Files, 21 Jumpstreet and some I'm embarrassed to say.:D
Newer Shows: Dexter, The Wire, Heroes, Curb your enthusiasm, Rob and big, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, The first 48, and many more but these are the ones that come to mind first.
(4) What TV trackers you have
none that specialized in T.V. Programming
I recently moved out my parents home and it was either cell phone and internet or cell phone and satelite dish I could not afford to have all three. I picked internet and cell phone because of school and GF. So now I rely on the internet for all my Television needs it has worked okay so far but I hate having to go through so many obstacles to find what im looking for and im getting annoyed with youtube now. From what I here bitmetv is dedicated solely to televison so im sure I would be able to find what I need on that one site instead of having to search every public tracker. Most of the time I end up having to "visit" my mom or GF just to watch a damn show and the sucks. BitmeTv would be a dream come true no more searching no more having to go to moms of GF parents house (Her dad is a Dick) to watch T.V. I have XBMC set up so I would be able to stream all T.V. shows to my xbox and that would essentially be the same as having cable or satelite. Also I just need another form of entertainment. Music and Movies and great but they just dont compare to a good television series. Something I could get excited about week in and week out. The anticipation on whats going to happen next is what makes televison so great and I truly missed that. I need this invite and would appreciated greatly.
(6) No cheaters
Abosulety not a cheater and do not condone it either
I would be contributing myself. A member who will follow the rules be helpful when I can and respect the staff, members and the entire site. Ratio will always be above what is required. A solid member of a great community.
So let it be written, so let it be done

1 Fat Cat rule:
I have no idea what she's doing but I like it.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6163/misacampo4nh0ld0.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=misacampo4nh0ld0.jpg)

fuzzyrabo12
03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
HI

.Never traded.

.Never gave an account.

.My best tv ahows are: Madtv-Lost-Heros-Sympsons-Family Guy-CSI-Friends-Jericho-South Park-Buffy-Dexter

.No tv trackers:-(

.Watching show is the best ting to do in a spare time,i have a lot of spare time. I have hard time finding some shows on 0-day tracker. So Bitmetv would be great help and surely you would be of great help to if you can give me the invite. I love watching show it is the best thing to do, it is also better than playing games plus i can't play game because my computer can run games good. hope you can help me out in the Bitmetv invite, i know you are the best ever. Bitmetv will help me get the show i want o see such as Sympsons which is hard to find on a 0-day tracker. My gf loves Family Guy and i want to download all of it and give it to hers she will be rally happ. So plz plz plz plzme cheer her up. ok so as i was saying that Bitmetv is the best in it'scateroy tha't's another rason why i want it, and i wantbeacue it is super duper cool. so it will be cool to have Bitemetv to download all the show i want from. even older seasons. What more can one want i will get the most illusive tracker of all,and the best pre times ever found in any TV tracker. You know o-day tracker suck in olders seasons of some tv show. so plz help me to get it so i can get older season and all of rhe seasons of Friends i love this sho it is the best ever. You know we grew up with this show. It was very funny it cheers me up, it is supery funny.In Family Guy i like the small kid , he is very funny i wishi i have all seasons also.BitMetv is the best tracke to me, it has the collest interface i checked it ut on the following lik (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2311329/postcount7337), it is very well orgnized and it s just very nice. If i am lucky and get your invite and ecome a member i will Download what i want the Seed Seed Seed Seed..........

.Why would i cheat it is not ethical.

.I wont set my country on BitMeTV

.I will be a great member and a great seeder. I will try to keep my ratio alway above 2.5 or even better.

Thanks and take care :-)

devil
03-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Bump sponsored by:

:lol: Idiotic rabbits

fatcat69
03-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Bump Sponsored by:

VX1fAl1wqIg