PDA

View Full Version : help with torrents.ru

stitched
03-02-2008, 07:09 AM
i tried to sign up to torrents.ru...it says "Извините, пользователь с таким именем уже существует"

i used the translator on the net and it says "Apology , avail oneself of after таким country-seat already of the essence"
i couldnt understand much of it.. so if some one can help me fix the problem or give me a torrents.ru account i will be greatfull...
i read that it has a lot of contents and supposedly a good substitute for demonoid..

murma
03-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Извините, пользователь с таким именем уже существует, Bro here says: Sorry user whit this user name exist, change your username.
Sorry my english is bad :(

zagreb
03-02-2008, 08:19 AM
This is a russian site with russian content, all the movies/tvs are russian/dubbed so if you don't know russian you have nothing to do there.

About the message is just says that a user with the username you picked already existt on the site.

stitched
03-02-2008, 08:30 AM
ok thanks a lot...i think it must be like zamunda...not everything will be dubbed in russian may be they will have russian subtitles...but about every thing being dubbed in russian i doubt it...i just want to watch a few rare movies if i cant find anywhere else like a back up site or sumthing edit:thanks for the info @zagreb

zagreb
03-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Ok, your choice I told you whats there.

HrdmN
03-02-2008, 11:38 AM
the tracker is very good and full of good stuff ;)
if you need any other help about it - feel free to PM me!:cool:

AugustoP
03-02-2008, 12:22 PM
There's a great selection of DVD9s there, most of them have English soundtrack.