PDA

View Full Version : For SCT

torrent_world
03-02-2008, 01:09 PM
I know that trading is not the right way to be get into SCT , but I'm not lucky in Giveaways , i tried to help a lot , but seems that trading it is the only way

I have
15 day Rapidshare
1 Ethor
1 Bitme
1 TDC
1 Pisexy

Hope someone help me get in there

ChitaMaster
03-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Dude ,
I've been looking for an SCT invite for a long time .
I've tried to offer many things to get a SCT invite , higher tracker levels , really good stuff , but nothing . If you don't have level 6+ trackers , they won't talk with you about SCT .
But you know what - SCT is a good tracker , for sure . But there any other trackers better and are rated as lower levels .
For example nforce.hu is one of them . Great speeds , great pres , great stuff and even much more torrents than SCT . It's a level3 tracker .
So , don't waste your time and don't borther to ask for a Level 6 invite by exchanging Level 2-4 invites . It won't work !

The Gladiator
03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Dude ,
I've been looking for an SCT invite for a long time .
I've tried to offer many things to get a SCT invite , higher tracker levels , really good stuff , but nothing . If you don't have level 6+ trackers , they won't talk with you about SCT .
But you know what - SCT is a good tracker , for sure . But there any other trackers better and are rated as lower levels .
For example nforce.hu is one of them . Great speeds , great pres , great stuff and even much more torrents than SCT . It's a level3 tracker .
So , don't waste your time and don't borther to ask for a Level 6 invite by exchanging Level 2-4 invites . It won't work !

Yes it work.

Is always someone looking for a Bitme acc with a great buffer or for a waffles acc with a great buffer.

What i mean is that people pay more attention to trackers with specific content with buffer, so if you work hard on a buffer you will get it :)

Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really :D

BEGINER
03-02-2008, 02:55 PM
quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really :D[/QUOTE]And thats sad:cry:

gonna
03-02-2008, 03:32 PM
man keep trying i got it for what.cd some one needed it.....some one can be kind enough to give it to u

Cabalo
03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really :DAnd thats sad:cry:
no, it's not sad. You people seem to forget that a lot of the SCT invites around were gotten via donations, so they actually weren't for free. And almost no one is going to give one SCT invite unless they got something really good in exchange for that money.

giveaways to get to SCT won't get u there.
so it's not sad, it's how it is. SCT is a lot different tracker than any other, astounding speeds with ~18k torrents, very hard to seed, etc etc.

torrent_world
03-02-2008, 04:27 PM
quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really :DAnd thats sad:cry:
no, it's not sad. You people seem to forget that a lot of the SCT invites around were gotten via donations, so they actually weren't for free. And almost no one is going to give one SCT invite unless they got something really good in exchange for that money.

so it's not sad, it's how it is. SCT is a lot different tracker than any other, astounding speeds with ~18k torrents, very hard to seed, etc etc.

so how i can go into there ????????

Cabalo
03-07-2008, 06:10 AM
u want the easy or the hard way?
the easy is somewhere at my post, the hard way, well, that's the one you have tried so far.

can't help you more than this.

1000possibleclaws
03-07-2008, 06:23 AM

you can wire/paypal 30$+ to a member and hopefully they will donate that money to the tracker and give you the free invite they get from the donation. that is the blunt, simple, and straightforward way to get into the tracker.
don't pm me because im not a member. speed for 0day torrents isn't a big issue for me and i have never bothered with the extra hassle of that tracker

adissan
03-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Good luck man :)

Enlightened
03-07-2008, 09:31 AM

you can wire/paypal 30$+ to a member and hopefully they will donate that money to the tracker and give you the free invite they get from the donation. that is the blunt, simple, and straightforward way to get into the tracker.
don't pm me because im not a member. speed for 0day torrents isn't a big issue for me and i have never bothered with the extra hassle of that tracker

That will be the fastest way !!, provided U are NOT from Poland or Israel.
and if U are from U.S., the U.S. Dollar is at its lowest, that means U need to dole out more for the Xchange for the Euro dollars. Good luck dude.....

torrent_world
03-11-2008, 11:14 PM
The Problem is that PAYPAL doesn't support Egypt
That is why it is so hard to even donate or buy a seedbox