PDA

View Full Version : WAFFLES.FM,BTMUSIC to offer

boloni
03-02-2008, 04:12 PM
All ,
I have a zero ratio WAFFLES.FM account and one BTMUSIC (Pedro's BT Tracker) invite to offer for Level 5 and up trackers .
Please PM ONLY if you have to offer LEVEL 5 and up trackers !
Have a nice day !

jukesta
03-02-2008, 04:15 PM
good luck with that.

SenorBubbz
03-02-2008, 04:16 PM
You do realize that BTMusic is level 3 right?

level 3 does not equal level 5

Perhaps I'd give you something level 3 for BTMusic if you are interested. (None of the trackers in my signature are included in that offer)

boloni
03-02-2008, 04:20 PM
The one who rated BTMUSIC at level 3 was someone who dreamt to have an account to there but never reached it .
Show me an other FLAC (Losseless) tracker with 13000 music torrents and I'll agree than that BTMUSIC is a LEVEL 3 tracker .

Perhaps I'd give you something level 3 for BTMusic if you are interested. (None of the trackers in my signature are included in that offer)

SenorBubbz
03-02-2008, 04:24 PM
The one who rated BTMUSIC at level 3 was someone who dreamt to have an account to there but never reached it .
Show me an other FLAC (Losseless) tracker with 13000 music torrents and I'll agree than that BTMUSIC is a LEVEL 3 tracker .

Level is not based on how good the tracker is or how many torrents it has. Level is completely based on how difficult it is to obtain an invite.

1000possibleclaws
03-02-2008, 05:31 PM
hey boloni, did you ever end up getting something for womens day?