PDA

View Full Version : black cats req

herohoss8070
03-02-2008, 10:10 PM
hey guys any one here can give me bklack cats ??

alin18
03-02-2008, 10:15 PM
bklackcats invites are closed in this moment :)

7th
03-02-2008, 10:24 PM

I think he is looking for an account...

btw, why people like this tracker so much? Used to have account there and I used to hate their new (kind old now) ratio system... :sick:

HrdmN
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM

he better not, cause if i remember right trading black cat accounts here is forbidden :unsure:

stoi
03-02-2008, 10:30 PM

btw, why people like this tracker so much? Used to have account there and I used to hate their new (kind old now) ratio system... :sick:

why because you couldnt hit and run on 100 torrents.

7th
03-02-2008, 10:31 PM

he better not, cause if i remember right trading black cat accounts here is forbidden :unsure:
He is not trading, he is just asking for a bc acc ;)

why because you couldnt hit and run on 100 torrents.

No, because I like good old games with lots of seeders and no leechers. That is stupid!

And try to be more "nice" with your questions ok? :pinch:

stoi
03-02-2008, 10:37 PM
well stop knocking something you obviously know nothing about.

every tracker suffers from lack of leechers, thats why we have the SP system.

and maybe you should read this post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-is-bcg-sp-system-freeleech-system-281489

before you go knocking our system.

herohoss8070
03-02-2008, 10:37 PM
yes am looking for an account... can any body give me one?/

stoi
03-02-2008, 10:39 PM
yes me.

others can but they shouldnt, as it will get disabled, or you will get scammed.

7th
03-02-2008, 11:06 PM
well stop knocking something you obviously know nothing about.

every tracker suffers from lack of leechers, thats why we have the SP system.

and maybe you should read this post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-is-bcg-sp-system-freeleech-system-281489

before you go knocking our system.

I don't like that... :mellow:

stoi
03-02-2008, 11:15 PM
hmm ok, im not going to go into great detail here and dont want to hijack this post really.

But leaving the site over something that actually helps you i just cant understand.

Seeders seed fast, so someone thats leeching can snatch it fast, which in turn means not many leechers, its the same for all torrent sites apart from public ones, but on public your dl speed tends to be really slow as everyone is capping their bw.

Bioshock for the 360 got 6700 snatches, so you cant say there is a lack of leechers anyway, its just like i said, everyone can dl it that fast, they are not a leech for long, and yes that includes older torrents.

but what would you rather have.

download an old torrent that you realy want, knowing that you will have to seed it for weeks/months, because of lack of leechers.

or seed for 3 days plus SP to get the 1:1 ratio, so if you so choose you can leave it.

I just dont know how anyone cant like it im afraid, obviously im biased as hell, but still, im baffled.

zallofa
03-02-2008, 11:17 PM
yes me.

u r the best tracker owner ..very generous ....and this man deserve BCG

congrats Hossam .:)

7th
03-02-2008, 11:27 PM
hmm ok, im not going to go into great detail here and dont want to hijack this post really.

But leaving the site over something that actually helps you i just cant understand.

Seeders seed fast, so someone thats leeching can snatch it fast, which in turn means not many leechers, its the same for all torrent sites apart from public ones, but on public your dl speed tends to be really slow as everyone is capping their bw.

Bioshock for the 360 got 6700 snatches, so you cant say there is a lack of leechers anyway, its just like i said, everyone can dl it that fast, they are not a leech for long, and yes that includes older torrents.

but what would you rather have.

download an old torrent that you realy want, knowing that you will have to seed it for weeks/months, because of lack of leechers.

or seed for 3 days plus SP to get the 1:1 ratio, so if you so choose you can leave it.

I just dont know how anyone cant like it im afraid, obviously im biased as hell, but still, im baffled.

No friend, I respect the way BCG works and I used to like it before the changes but that's my opinion. I just like the idea of having the option of downloading (ie) Bioshock as soon as it appear at the tracker, seed it like forever if it's necessary for the community but after that have the oportunity to download like Baldur's Gate, burn it and, if I see that others are seeding it well, just delete it and keep my hard drive clean of something that no one is leeching.

Again, this is my opinion and we don't need to discuss it here :)

stoi
03-02-2008, 11:32 PM
well my last post i think lol

you can stop the torrent when you get to a 1:1 ratio, but then thats not realy the community spirit is it, but all any tracker can ask of you is to get that 1:1 ratio.

and if you want to keep seeding an old game you can, no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to stop it.

just the other week, i recycled a torrent.

1 meg in size, XBOX FTP Program, on the tracker since last Dec 2006 (so over 1 year old) and it still had 14 seeders before i recycled it.

so i still dont know what your problem is, its better than having a 30 day ttl on torrents and wait times like othr sites have. after 30 days regardless of seeders/leecher, its gone.

demous
03-02-2008, 11:41 PM
congrats hosam hope to be like you and stoi be generous and give me an invite LOL :D:D:D:D

tusks
03-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Good luck Hossmaher. I think you should probably try a more convincing appeal to stoi if you want an account. You should give more specifics regarding your request.

@stoi - The ratio system at BCG is excellent and 7th is obvious off his rocker.

Cow King
03-03-2008, 12:00 AM
stoi
can you please give me account to i got a terminal and i love good and new games
I'm waiting a lot of time that you open the invite but it dose'nt happen.
so i really appreciated if you could give me an account

7th
03-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Good luck Hossmaher. I think you should probably try a more convincing appeal to stoi if you want an account. You should give more specifics regarding your request.

@stoi - The ratio system at BCG is excellent and 7th is obvious off his rocker.

:frusty:

stoi
03-03-2008, 12:43 AM
yes me.

why does everyone think im going to give him an account just like that.

tell me why he deserves it?

Cow King
03-03-2008, 01:12 AM

what about me i wrote for you in this post i hope you will think the i deserves an account but if not i understand and still hope you open the invite soon because: "im drying here need bcg please help" (like in the desert)

z270
03-03-2008, 03:04 AM
well then dont comment on it 7th if you dont like it >_>? i think its a great system, its a matter of opinion which really has no "right" answer so theres no point in arguing

SgtMajor
03-03-2008, 03:09 AM

Because his spelling is funny? :P

/at least spell things right if you want the owner to give you what you desire!

what about me i wrote for you in this post i hope you will think the i deserves an account but if not i understand and still hope you open the invite soon because: "im drying here need bcg please help" (like in the desert)

Considered bad etiquette and bad manners to jump in on other peoples threads, I guess no desert for you tonight.

1000possibleclaws
03-03-2008, 03:14 AM
stoi
can you please give me account to i got a terminal and i love good and new games
I'm waiting a lot of time that you open the invite but it dose'nt happen.
so i really appreciated if you could give me an account

as in you're terminally ill?

demous
03-03-2008, 01:18 PM

i need it cuz i am games mania specially old games like doom first version and allot of old games i missed it and want to play it again and stoi you really deserve rep point for helping hosam and i am wondering if you can help me to and really your site is the best by the way i have no games trackers i mean it i have no games trackers at all and if you will give me invite i can give you ratio proofs and profiles links if you will give me an invite i will be thankfull for you

zallofa
03-03-2008, 01:27 PM

i thought u already gave him ...he deserve because he is not a trader and i know he is a good man .

mrnobody
03-03-2008, 01:43 PM

i need it cuz i am games mania specially old games like doom first version and allot of old games i missed it and want to play it again and stoi you really deserve rep point for helping hosam and i am wondering if you can help me to and really your site is the best by the way i have no games trackers i mean it i have no games trackers at all and if you will give me invite i can give you ratio proofs and profiles links if you will give me an invite i will be thankfull for you

probably u should create ur own thread.